Chapter 4

TRUE love

                 They arrived at Hilary’s grandparents’ house, met her beautiful cousin and friends of Krystal. Jared elbowed Mickey when he saw his mischievous smile on his face. Obviously he’s overwhelmed with the beauty that surrounds them and he just winked at him and Jared chuckled and the girls looked at him with bewilderment. There was an atmosphere of excitement and Jared smiled while shaking her head.

They chatted at the rooftop balcony; the view was really superb overlooking the island of Nami (Namiseom) and enjoying the company of each other. Jared was just answering every queries being asked to him and kept quiet again and once in a while thinking what’s going on between Krystal and Natasha. Eli was busy with his phone trying to call Krystal but nothing good happened then Sophie and Nicole sat beside him.

That evening, sumptuous meal was being served. Grandma noticed that they are still incomplete. “Sophie where’s Natasha and Krystal?” she asked. Everyone was looking at each other and whispering.

“They went out and Krystal called me that they will be late and don’t wait for them for dinner” she answered but the truth is she’s been calling Krystal a lot of times earlier but her phone was out of reach.

“Who is Natasha grandma? Why is she here?” Hilary asked. Everyone kept silent; they wanted to know some information about the girl who doesn’t get along well with others. Jared showed that he’s not interested with the topic but listening carefully and Euann felt at ease because she knew that girl isn’t getting his attention.

“Ah you already meet her?” his grandma asked.

“Yes grandma, earlier when we were on our way here and she’s with Krystal.” She answered not telling what exactly happened.

“Ah I see I’m glad that she’s getting along well with Krystal. She’s the granddaughter of my best friend” grandma sounded pleased.

“Is she staying her for a long time?” Belle asked.

“She’s here to have a vacation. I want you guys to be friends with her and try to understand her. Okay, let’s eat and the food is getting cold.” grandpa answered and they were disappointed because they haven’t got a lot of information so they just eat.

 

 

 

                 Krystal and Natasha went home late. The latter grabbed her wrist and proceeded to the garden.

“When I first saw you I know there’s just something wrong. I told myself that we’re gonna be friends but you’re always quiet and wanted to be alone. You don’t want us to know who you really are. So even if you push us away and treated us with lack of interest, I’m still here by your side.” Krystal explained.

Natasha was just listening so she continued. “I wasn’t expecting that Hollie, my cousin knows you and so thankful she does!” she said happily. When they were at the park Hollie saw them and talked to Natasha regarding her family then she bid goodbye because she has to meet her clients. “Hmmm, I’m so sorry about not seeing your family for a long time unnie.”

“Don’t be sorry. I still love them so much that it hurts so much here!” she pointed at her heart. “They sent me away and I obeyed them and promised to keep in touch with me every single day but it didn’t happen, but I don’t blame them…Daphne told me the truth that someone was sabotaging our company, a lot more of problem arose and difficult to deal with and they don’t want me to get involve with it. I blame that person whoever he or she is. I will have my revenge and make that person life a living hell.” She continued and managed to keep a poker face.

“Unnie, you have to forget and forgive those people who have done something bad in your family” She said.

 “You don’t know what you’re saying. You don’t know what I’ve been through for the last five years” she said full of hurt and quickly wiped her tears.

“Unnie” she just said she doesn’t know what to say. She saw hatred and sadness in her eyes at the same time so she decided to change the topic. “You know what unnie? You need distractions so you won’t keep thinking about sad things and hmmm don’t worry I’ll cheer you up” she said with full of energy.

“Let’s start by sleeping together in your room, is it okay?”She asked and kinda expecting her answer.

“Don’t expect me to be nice and don’t persuade me do things that I don’t want to do!” Natasha responded coldly.

“But I want to sleep in your room, please Tashiii!” she beseeched and Natasha turned to her side. Not giving up, she moved closer bent her knees a little bit and gave her a look that she won’t resist and held her hands together.

Natasha was caught off guard with her actions and abruptly pushed her away and was remorseful when she saw her fell back on the ground in pain.

Krystal liked the reaction that she saw from her and the pain that she felt from falling was all worth it. Then her friends and cousins were all around her.

“What the heck…do you really wanna fight? Sophie wailed and stood out.

“You had the nerve to hurt my cousin! How dare you!” Hilary said who was absolutely infuriated with her. Sophie and Hilary walked towards her.

 Jared was fast enough that he was in front of Natasha before something bad will happen. “Let’s talk about this without getting hurt” Jared said in a calm voice.

“Guys, let’s chill! You don’t wanna wake up grandma and grandpa right?” Belle reminded them.

“Are you okay?” Nicole asked to Krystal. “I’m fine” and smiled at her. “Guys, there’s nothing to worry about. I’m okay, I’m not hurt. It’s my fault don’t blame her if she pushed me” she explained and Jill helped her to stand up.

“Why are you..? Sophie tried to ask a question but Krystal stopped him. “I’m not siding her…It’s just that It’s really my fault.”

Euann wasn’t happy of Jared was doing. He gave too much attention that he forgot about her. So, she stood up and linked her arm around his.

“It’s better if we fix this stuff inside the house. It’s already late” Euann said and smiled at him and glared at Natasha and the she did the same thing.

Natasha is annoyed with this girl. She kept clinging on him. Are they together? And that thought made her upset. Upset? She looked up and wasn’t expecting that Jared was looking at her intently.

Jared felt something that he doesn’t know when they had an eye contact and with Natasha, her heart just out of nowhere and walked fast heading to the house. Asking herself where do this weird feeling coming from?