Chapter 3

TRUE love

                Natasha heard a girl crying her eyes out. Slowly, she opened her eyes. As she did, she began to groan with pain. She looked up and saw six people looking at her with different reactions. She glanced at them with blank expression and one of them caught her attention.

Unexpectedly, “Unnie are you unscathed? As soon as I saw the incident, I rushed to get help but you weren’t there when I came back” Krystal sobbed and kneeled in front of her.

She should’ve known that it’s Krystal. Why this girl is so stubborn? She treated her with indifference and with her friends but still she’s trying hard to get close to her.

Meanwhile, Jared can’t seem to take his eyes from her. How could she defend herself with those five men? She looked vulnerable and looks like an angel when sleeping. He noticed the scratches on her body, purple mark on her arm and a cut on her pink lips.  He stared on her lips he wanted to kiss her luscious lips. What am I thinking?! He seriously hurt herself while trying to escape from those evil men. He felt a sudden tender pity for her.

“A tough and cool chic!” they heard Micky and Hilary hit him hard on the shoulder.

“I thought she has this boyish look but I’m wrong” he continued and this time Euann slapped his cheek.

“Okay, okay I’ll stop so you stop hitting me” he complained while rubbing his cheek.

“Actually you’re really correct hyung!” Eli agreed of what he said and they all gazed at him.

Jared agreed to them but he just kept it to himself. He knew that girls will react.

Euann pitied her because she got hurt of what happened but when she glanced at Jared. He eyed her with interest. She doesn’t like what she’s seeing so she hit him on the shoulder. He looked at her puzzled. She shook her head then linked her arms to his and suddenly annoyed with this girl.

 They saw Krystal took a hanky from her pocket and lightly wiped the blood on the edge of and Natasha pushed her hand and stood up and her jacket fell on the ground. She stumbled sideways and held on the tree for support. They saw the wound on her knees and blood was rushing down her legs. Hilary covered with her hand shock of what she saw and Krystal abruptly wiped the blood and started crying again.

“Stop it! I wanna be alone so get the hell out of here!” Natasha said icily. She doesn’t need care from anyone. But Krystal continued wiping. “Haven’t you understood what I’ve said” she yelled and Krystal was startled.

“Hey! Why are behaving meanly to her!” Hilary asked. She doesn’t like how she treated her cousin. Her cousin was going nuts just to find her and she’s giving her a cold shoulder, she deserves more than that. She just can’t ignore this. “She’s tryna help you because she cares for you and fretting about what might happen to you!” she continued.

Natasha gawked at her “Did I ask for her help? I don’t need her help and ANYONE’S help!” she said sternly.

“ah, really tough chic!” Micky mumbled but Euann heard it but she ignored him.

Hilary is already irritated but composed herself and moved near Krystal “Stop crying! It’s not worth it! She doesn’t need us. Let’s all go home and leave her alone”

Hilary’s cousin was already out her mind. She still has the nerves to defend her. Euann’s thought. curved up and an evil eye that no one noticed and said “You’re right Hilary, we should all go, we have a lot of IMPORTANT things to do” stressing the word important to convey that Natasha is not important.

Jared didn’t like what her friends said and wanted to be with her. What’s with her that he kept thinking such things? It’s because I pity her, he convinced himself.

All of a sudden Krystal picked up Natasha’s jacket, stood up and Hilary assisted her and turned towards them. “Sorry if I disturbed you! Please don’t get mad.” She paused for a moment and said. “Unnie can I asked you a favor?” Hilary just looked at her and told her to go on. “Can you tag my friend along with you?” she asked.

“No problem” Euann answered and smiled at her. She already wanted to get away from this place at once.

“I won’t go with them; I’ll stay here with you!” Eli said.

 “Please just go with them, I want to be with her alone” then Krystal followed Natasha who was already walking slowly. She held her hand to assist her but she refused and pushed her away.

Hilary can’t help but groan; she walked away and headed to the car and the rest followed her. Jared looked Natasha and Krystal for the last time.

While in the car Hilary asked loads of questions to Eli about Natasha and he answered the questions as honest as he can and Jared was looking at the scenery outside but listening attentively.