Chapter 8

TRUE love

                  During the next three days Krystal and friends were busy for the school festival and they asked Belle for some tips and ideas. The event that everyone has been waiting for to come and talked about by the students for the past few days in school. They’ve been preparing for a month, an ample time to make the event fascinating because the students from other school will come to their school and want to impress them. Each club in their school will prepare something.

Krystal, Nicole and Sophie are members of “CChef” or Club Chef. Since middle school they’ve been enthusiast in baking. On the event itself they’re gonna sell homemade peppermint twist, romance & roses and orange floral cupcakes. They started decorating and designing their booth which has an anime theme and decided to wear their cosplay anime costumes to attract people to come to their booth.

They’re now in rooftop putting some embellishments on their costumes. Zico and Shorry walked slowly and quietly to frighten them. They counted 1-3 then yelled “Boooooo!” The four squealed because they were startled and the two laughed hard that they lay on the floor and the ladies clouted them.

“yah! I hate you! Why did you do that?” Sophie infuriatingly asked and slapped their shoulders for the last time.

Zico, Shoory and Santi stayed in the house as requested by everybody and Krystal’s grandparents agreed because there are still vacant rooms to occupy them. They will go a day before the wedding of their cousin and the house was full of laughter they can’t imagine that a house can be a circus.

Zico sat beside Krystal and removed her Hello Kitty aviator plush hat and put it on his head. “You had all your full attention on these costumes that you didn’t notice these two handsome young men” he said.

The irritated Sophie and the three laughed. Shorry looked at the costumes and some of the accessories on the floor. “Are you cosplayers?” he asked.

“Yes, and we are members of the Cosplayer’s Club KR” Sophie proudly said. He got the Atashi cosplay hat of Nicole had it on his head.

“That’s cool but the cost is EXPENSIVE.” He said.

“Oppa we baked cookies and cupcakes and sold them and we also saved our allowance for us to afford buying this cute stuff.” Nicole said.

“Nice one right!” Belle said smiling to Shorry.

“Does your club have an event?” Zico asked.

“No, we don’t have but tomorrow we’re gonna have our school festival. Our club will sell cupcakes and we plan to wear our cosplay dresses to catch the attention of everyone and for them to buy what we baked.” Krystal answered.

“I bet all the cupcakes will be sold then you can buy new set of your cosplay costumes.” Shorry said and looked at Nicole’s dress and held it up like an expert checking if there’s something wrong with it.

“No oppa, the money will be given to the orphanage.” Nicole disagreed and the guys said “oohhhh” in unison.

“Are you sure about that? You can buy pretty costumes with the money that you’ll get.” Shorry tempted them.

“Of course we are sure, that’s the reason why we have school festival to help those people who are in need and to have fun at the same time. Isn’t exciting?” Sophie answered and the guys clapped their hands.

Shorry jokingly said. “Is that you Sophie? What did you do to her?” looking at Krystal and Nicole.

“aigo, I’m a good girl oppa!” Sophie said and smiled.

“Krystal, I want to help you sell those cupcakes and wear this cute costume tomorrow.” Belle admitted.

“I knew it! Noona will just help to wear this kind of dress to attract guys!” Zico revealed.

“yah! That’s not true!” Belle said and giggled.

“Me too I also want to help.” Shorry said.

“Oppa will help because of Belle unnie!” Sophie also reaveled to everyone and raised one eyebrow and Shorry gave an uneasy little titter. The ladies laughed and Zico told them that he would also like to join and thought that it would be fun. They all appeared to be in a jovial mood then they heard a loud scream and all of them went to second floor.

They saw Euann with her white bathrobe then toweled her wet hair, Natasha, Santi and Jared.

“What happened is anything wrong?” Jared asked and instantly Euann went to his side and linked her arms from his. He was in the living room when he heard the scream.

“We’re also gonna ask the same question oppa.” Belle said “We were at the rooftop when we heard the scream” she continued.

“Oppa, this nitwit here is a pyonte!” she told Jared and accused Santi.

“No that’s not true, Santi and I heard a thud and he directly went to the bathroom and immediately open the door because of what might happen to you and in case you need help” Natasha explained and everyone looked at her.

“That’s true Natasha’s telling the truth and for your information I’m not a pyonte I’m a gentleman.” Santi agreed.

“And by the way don’t call him nitwit, if you’re just cautious enough you won’t fall and he won’t see your curvy body.” Natasha drew the word curvy into the air then went back to her room.

Euann tried to speak but for once, her voice had left her.

The girls went back to the rooftop and Micky’s cousin followed them while Jared stayed with Euann who’s not in the mood because she’s pissed off big time with that girl Natasha.

That night most of them sleep early because of the school festival tomorrow. Natasha’s wearing her pink knitting short sleeves night shirt, crochet tusken raider knitted hat and domo kun cosplay plush stuffed rave slippers and went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and got the cup of ice cream and headed to the oblong table located at the center of the kitchen. She was eating when Belle and Shorry appeared to get a bottle of water.

“Hi Natasha, are you also a cosplayer?” Shorry asked and stood beside her.

She hesitated a moment and answered. “Umm yes”

“Cool come with us tomorrow unnie to Krystal’s school festival.” Belle invited her and also stood beside her.

“I can’t come” Natasha refused the invitation.

“Come on. We’re gonna wear our cosplay dress and we’ll sell cupcakes baked by Krystal and friends” Belle still persuading her.

“And the money will be given to the orphanage” Shorry added. “Don’t you like to help the people who are in need?” he asked.

“I would love to…” Natasha wasn’t able to finish her sentence.

“Great, it’s settled then; we’re going to Krystal’s room and inform her about this and for sure she’ll be glad.” Belle said “by the way do you have cosplay dresses and accessories with you?” she asked.

“Yes, I have” Natasha answered.

“Great, see you later!” Belle said and hugged her in delight then the two headed to Krystal’s room.

She remembered her sisters and smiled charmingly. She looked up still smiling with the spoon on and saw Jared and Santi. Jared stared at her and Santi stood beside her. “My lovely savior is here!” he said and smiled. “I’m really disappointed of what happened earlier. So I talked to Jared to clear things out. Aishh that girl, you know what Jared, Euann really likes you!” he continued.

“We’re just friends!” Jared responded and stood in front of them and put his hands on the table.

“How about you my lovely savior, do you have a boyfriend?” Santi asked and glanced at her who is still eating ice cream. He didn’t get a response so he touches her arm using his arm.

“What?” She asked putting the spoon on again.

“Are you okay? You’re sweating!” he said and wiped her face with his shirt.

“I’m okay, you don’t have to do that!” she said and pushed his arm then arranged her hat then Jared got her hat and put it on his head which surprised her.

“Does it look good on me?’ he asked.

“You look gay!” she answered and exaggerated the word gay and Santi laughed.

“yah! I’m not gay! I like girls!” he answered indignantly.

“So you like me?” she asked jokingly.

He was bemused with her question that wasn’t able to answer and he heard Santi laughing again. “I’ll just go to the bathroom, I’ll be back!” he said.

“Don’t forget to knock. You don’t want another disappointment.” She told him.

“Yes my lovely savior” he said smiling. There’s a brief silence between the two when Santi left.

Jared walked to her side then removed the hat and put it on her head. “About your question earlier, yes I like you and I think it’s more than like!” and he drew his face closer to hers.

She remained immobile as if she has been carved out of rock then Jared held her chin up. “Do want to say something?” he asked and winked mischievously.

“Do you want to hear from me that I feel the same way about you?” she asked leaning closer to him. He smelled her breath and at that moment he wanted to kiss her when he’s about to kiss her.

“Unnie, unnie!” Krystal called Natasha. The two quickly moved apart. Jared turned towards the table and used the spoon of Natasha and started eating ice cream and Natasha arranged her hat.

“Unnie!” Krystal said and hugged her. “Belle unnie told me that you want to join us tomorrow for our school festival.” She excitedly said

“I want to join? Umm yes!” she answered and rolled her eyes upwards.

“ASAA!! Let’s go to your room unnie and find a perfect dress for you!” she said. “Hi oppa! would you also like to go to our school, you’re gonna have fun if you’ll join us.” She invited Jared.

“Sure I’ll go, I know I’m going to have fun.” He answered and looked at Natasha.

“ASAAA! All of you will come and it would be the best school festival ever.” Krystal blissfully said.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - Appearances of Nichkhun horvejkul as Nick and Lee Minho as Mike  ^_~