Chapter 7

TRUE love

              After a few days Jared noticed that Natasha’s dodging her after the jogging incident. The other ladies are still not close to her and she doesn’t seem to care while Krystal is closer to her now. If they will hang out on the garden they could see the two on the rooftop balcony with a telescope.

 Later that afternoon Jared, Mickey, Euann and Hilary were having chitchat in the living room when the front doorbell rang. “I’ll get it, it’s mine” Micky said and hurriedly went to the door. The two ladies looked at Jared and he just shrugged.

Krystal, Nicole and Sophie joined them bringing the cupcakes that they baked for them to know if it’s delicious and will have them sell on their school festival a few days from now and wearing their cute cosplay hats. They heard loud voices of men talking like they haven’t talk for a long time. Subsequently, Mickey walked towards them together with three men.

“Guys, I want you to meet my cousins.” Micky said and to their astonishment the three introduced themselves.

“Hi I’m Zico, the handsome and youngest cousin of Mickey. I’m please to meet all of you” and he shook hands with the ladies and smiled at them sweetly especially with Krystal.

“What’s you name beautiful lady?” he asked.

“Krystal” she answered shyly.

“What a lovely name it suits you.” He winked at her and still holding her hand. They heard laughter and Krystal can’t help but blush. Jared and Hilary laughed not because of Zico but because of Eli. They saw jealousy all over his face.

“Yah, Krystal’s already uncomfortable.” Shorry scolded him and removed his hand from hers.

“It’s alright Krystal, don’t be shy!” Santi teased and put his arm on Zico. Then Shorry introduced himself.

“I’m Shorry everyone, more handsome than Zico and younger than Santi” before he could make his moves Santi hit him. “Yah, get you mind straight! What are you saying?”  Santi said a lil bit embarrassed and Shorry said sorry and shook the ladies hands.

“Last but not the least, the most handsome of them all, Santi at your service” he put his right hand on his abdomen and bowed.

“You forgot to tell something!”Sophie said.

“What is it beautiful lady?” he asked.

“That you are the oldest in this room.” Sophie said smiling. His smile faded and before they know it Zico and Shorry was holding each of his arms and everyone laughed.

“Micky are you sure they are you cousins?” Hilary asked still laughing.

“Apparently, I have been unfortunate to have them as my cousins.” He joked.

“yah! What are you trying to imply? You can’t accept that we’re more handsome than you!” Santi said then fixed his hair. All of a sudden the three made a line then pose. Zico made a Johnny bravo pose while Santi pose as James Bond. Shorry who’s in the middle moves closer to Santi and blew the top of his index finger. Santi glared at him and he moved away from him. Everyone burst into laughter.

“Your cousins are quite hilarious oppa!” Nicole said wiping her tears.

“Of course we are!” Shorry said “Aissh why are you crying?” he asked then blamed Zico. “Zico it’s your entire fault you made a bad pose so that’s why Nicole cried.”

 “Ah sorry, next time I’ll make a better pose, promise!” he made a heart shape and they all laughed again.

“Bro, why are they here” Jared asked.

“They are here because they’re also going to attend the wedding of our cousin.” Micky answered.

 “Guys, what’s going on down there” Belle shouted resting her both hands on the railing. She’s in her room on the second floor when she heard a commotion.

“unnie! Come join us here!” Krystal said enthusiastically. Belle went downstairs and sat beside her. Shorry can’t take away his eyes from her.

 “May I have your name, beautiful lady?” He asked staring at her. Belle doesn’t like the way he stared at her like he’s madly in love with her so she mumbled “creepy”. Shorry scratched his head his face puzzled.

“No, Belle is her name not creepy.” Krystal clarified and she saw him smiled.

“Aissh! She said creepy because she doesn’t like the way you stare at her it’s like you wanna eat her!” Santi said.

“Ahh really!” Shorry said and looked at Belle who nodded at him.

“Guys I’m bored! Let’s do something interesting.” Euann said and everyone faced her.

“The most handsome man of them all” then coughed “do you have any good suggestions?” Sophie asked.

“Of course, I’m prepared for this” he said and opened his bag and gets something. He’s now holding a rectangle box and opened it and they saw colored papers.

“You’ll pick one colored paper and give to the person beside you and that person is going to read what’s written on it. You just have to do whatever the card wants you to do. For example, Belle picks the red one and Krystal will read it and it says you should kiss…” when Jared heard the word kiss he automatically laugh and everyone was mystified by his laughter. He said sorry and told Santi to go on.

“As I was saying you should kiss the person in front of you in the lips” he accentuated the word lips and the guys laughed. “Shorry is in front of you so you will kiss him on the lips, any violent reactions?” he asked.

All the ladies talked at the same time that Santi hasn’t understood any single word. “One at a time only!!!” he yelled.

“Kiss on the lips, of course I won’t do that” Belle said.

“If you don’t like it is okay but there’s a consequence of not doing it” he notified her.

“And what is the consequence hyung?” Eli asked.

“Well, if Belle doesn’t want him to kiss on the lips…..Shorry will be the one to kiss her on the lips!” and the guys burst into a loud guffaw.

“yah I’m only joking. I just made that, you’re reactions are funny!” he said looking at the girls and still laughing.

“Alright let’s just start to play. This game is fun, you’ll enjoy it.” Micky said talking to the girls.

“Are you sure?” Hilary asked who sounded doubtful.

“Yes!” Micky promised.

“Okay let’s play!” Euann said and moved to Jared’s side and the others sat on the sofa and on the carpeted area while Santi stood in front of them.

“Zico you go first” Santi ordered and he got up and chose the blue one and gave it to Micky and read it. “Choose one special girl in this room and give her three pick up lines that will express your feelings for her.” And the girls became excited.

“Okay, Zico and Krystal join me here” Santi already knew who will he choose and both of them went in front.

Euann is really enjoying herself at the moment and hope that no one’s going to ruin it but grimaced when she looked at the stairs.

Jared was thinking if Natasha can hear them and might as well join them for her to loosen up a lil bit. Then, he brightens up when she saw a gorgeous lady walking down the stairs.

Natasha just finished talking to Simon and James over the phone when she heard them laughing their hearts out. She sat on the chair and absent-mindedly looked at the mirror. When was the last time she enjoyed the company of her friends? She asked herself. What happened to the old Natasha who was loved by everyone and not hated? She sighed and stood up.

She’s wearing a white cotton tank top, faded blue skinny jeans and textured stiletto heels. She put glittered eye shadows on her eyelids and edges of her eyes then her long wavy hair was swept back in a ponytail and lastly put on her sunglasses and headed downstairs.

Krystal beamed when she caught sight of her. “Unnie, you’re really pretty! Do you have a date?” she teased and Natasha answered no.

“We’re playing a game; you try it before you go unnie!” Krystal said and held her hand.

“Unnie, pick one colored paper and give it to Krystal” Nicole said and smiled at her.

She picked one and gave it to Krystal and read it aloud. “Staring game – you shouldn’t blink, if you do it’s the end of the game”.

Belle and Nicole cheered for Natasha while Eli and Micky cheered for Jared and Krystal just giggled.

“Unnie remove your sunglasses!” Belle said and Natasha removed her sunglasses.

 “Krystal who is noona staring with?” Eli asked.

She looked at the paper again “It says here you’re gonna be staring with the person wearing the same color of your shirt.” She answered and Euann wagged her head unhappily.

Natasha removed her glasses and saw Jared wearing a white shirt before she could say something “Excuse me are you an interior decorator?” Santi asked her. “Huh?!” she confusedly asked. “Because when I saw you the room became beautiful.” then winked at her and roars of laughter and whistles were heard electrified by what he said. “Nice one bro” Shorry and Zico said hugging him.

“Okay, five minutes, the first to blink will lose the game.” he explained again and looked at his watch. Jared and Natasha faced each other when they heard start.

Jared saw how milky-white innocent visage she has that is opposite to her character. He just can’t take his eyes away from her while Natasha’s heart can’t stop to beat fast and it’s getting faster and faster. She remembered Jonas; she remained unattached because she’s holding on to his promise. Then they heard the word stop.  She blinked and shed a tear she turned her back to everyone and quickly wiped her tear.

“Unnie, I didn’t know that you’re good at this game.” Krystal said and hugged her and Nicole and Belle did the same thing.

“Okay group hug!” Zico joyfully said and everyone joined except for Hilary, Sophie and Euann. What the hell happened? How come they didn’t blink? Santi made funny faces to distract them and most of them can’t stop laughing. The two just stared at each other not aware of what’s happening around them like they have their own little world. Euann doesn’t like what’s going on between the two. She needs to plan and do something about it.