Chapter 6

TRUE love

            Natasha went out for another jog. She still doesn’t feel much better of what have happened to her but since it’s her morning routine she got up and dressed. She’s wearing a shirt tail gray tank paired with Willow and clay ash gray stripe jersey t-shirt and tights. She put her headset on then glanced at her watch. It’s exactly 5:35 in the morning.

The cold, misty air felt wonderful on her face and felt a sudden surge of energy that made her feel good. After a few minutes, she felt pain on her knees and found a park bench a few meters away from her. She started walking then she tripped and fell on the ground making her wound bleed again. Stupid! She blamed being tripped over the tree root.

“Next time you must be extra careful” someone said.

 That voice sounds familiar she thought and her heart started to go crazy again. She ignored him and sat on the ground then held her knees.

Jared sat in front of her and looked at her to his dismay she’s not looking at him. “Is it painful?” he asked and touched her knees. She slapped his hands still not looking at him. This girl is really something he thought. So stubborn, he can’t blame the girls for not liking her as their friend. “If you won’t answer me I’ll kiss your lips” he warned her.

“Yes, it’s painful.” She quickly answered and heard him laughing. He can’t believe she was threatened of what he had said and find her reaction amusing.

She gave him a long, cold stare and he behaves himself. He took a closer look at her knees and found out that it’s bleeding. “yah! You knew that it’s already bleeding and you won’t let me help you” he scolded her. He folded her tights for him to see the wound.

“What do you think you’re doin’?” she yelled at him and push his hands away.

“If you aren’t gonna stop I’ll kiss you now” he stared at her. They made eye contact and quickly turned her head and wasn’t able to see his grinning.

“Is everything okay here?” a beautiful ajumma asked.

 “Yes ajumeoni, she tripped but she’s fine” he assured the concerned woman.

“Oh, she has got wound. Let’s bring her to the hospital.” She said and sat beside them.

 “No, I’m fine ajumeoni. I don’t need to go there.” Natasha said looking at her wound.

“Okay if that’s what you want” The woman turned to her left and said “You should take good care of your girlfriend so that she won’t get hurt again.” Natasha glanced at her when she heard what she’d said. Before she could answer two more ajumma came towards them. Natasha stood up Jared assisted her but pushed his hands away.

“What a lovely couple do we have here!” ajumma 1 with a short, black hair said.

“Thank you ajumeoni!” Jared said and smiled at them. “Ah so handsome!” the two exclaimed and once again he was amused with her reaction.

“Is this couple fighting?” ajumma 2 with a short permed hair asked when she had seen Natasha’s face expression.

“We aren’t…” Natasha wasn’t able to finish what she’s saying when ajumma 1 hilariously said to her. “If you don’t like your boyfriend anymore I’ll introduce him to my daughter. I would love to have a handsome son-in-law.” 

Jared just chuckled and ajumma 1 reproached her “What are you saying you old woman! Don’t worry she’s kidding!” she took a quick look at them.

“But I’m not kidding” she muttered.

“yahhhh” they heard from the two ajumma. The beautiful ajumma took Natasha’s hands “Don’t mind her! She’s just jealous that you look good together” then patted her both cheeks and smiled.

Natasha was red in the face. How come they mistakenly thought that they are a couple? Ahhh she’s going crazy.

“I’m sorry about I’ve said your girlfriend seemed annoyed. Kiss her and she’ll be okay.” Ajumma 2 apologized.

Natasha held her temple; she’s having a headache right now. “No need to do that ajumeoni, I’ll just go ahead” she said and bowed. She turned her back and Jared stopped her and she suddenly snaps “My knee is in pain, I wanna go home and rest. If you wanna stay here then stay and leave me alone” she said in a low and icy voice and started walking.

Jared looked at her then said sorry to the older women. “Don’t be sorry. Okay, we’ll go ahead. See you!”The beautiful ajumma said and the others bid goodbye to him and followed Natasha.

After a few minutes, “Unnie, why you didn’t tell me that you’re going to have an early jog.” Krystal said and behind her is Nicole along with her three cute puppies.

“Are you alright unnie?” Nicole asked and looked at Jared.

“No, I tripped and my knees are hurt.” She said and Krystal automatically assisted her and greeted Jared.

“Good morning oppa! You’re up early to have an early jog too?” she asked then smiled at him.

“Good morning! Yup and I saw her tripped but doesn’t want my help.” He answered and smiled back at her.

“You know she’s like that.” Krystal answered and walked slowly her right hand is on Natasha’s arm.

“But why is she allowing you to help her?” he probingly asked.

“Ah, because unnie and I are now officially friends and last night I slept her room.” She proudly answered and giggled.

“Oh really, officially, wow!” Nicole said and the three laughed.

“Krystal, I want to go home now, I want to rest.” Natasha said.

“Yes unnie” she responded gleefully. “I’ll see you later Nicole. Don’t forget to bring the dresses.” She reminded Nicole.

“Okay, see you. Bye unnie!” Nicole said and looked at Jared again.

“Oppa do you like unnie?” she asked in a low a tone then the three puppies barked. She bent down and rubbed the heads of her puppies.

“My cute little babies do you think oppa here likes Natasha unnie?” she asked and the puppies barked again. She hugged her babies and said interesting then grinned at him.

“What?” Jared asked intrigued with the way she looked at him.

“Nothing oppa, I’ll go now. See you later!” she said and stood up and left him.

“That’s odd!” he said and shook his then his friends arrived with their jogging outfit.

“Oppa, why you didn’t tell me that you’re going to have an early jog?” Euann asked and Hilary noticed Nicole from a distance.

Jared didn’t answer and remembered Krystal’s question to Natasha. “Are you with Krystal’s friends earlier?” Hilary asked.

“Yup, I talked to Nicole earlier about her pet dogs.” He said and told them to go home. He doesn’t want his friends to see the three ajumma because he knows that the girls will ask a lot of questions about his “girlfriend”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7- appearance of Studio C hosts - They will be playing Micky’s cousin.

Zico – as Zico                          Shorry – as Shorry                               Sangchu – as Santi