Chapter 002:The Truth.

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Chapter 002:The Truth

Lee Sungyeol's P.o.V.-

I watched ____ run away,while all of the students laughing at her.*!!THUMP!!*I slammed the table I and INFINITE were sitting on hardly,making a loud noise and everyone look at our direction."YAH!ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT LAUGHING AT HER!"
I madly stomped to L.joe and grabbed him by his collar.He looked at me with a confused expression"Mwoh?What do you need Sungyeol sunbae-nim?"[Note:Sungyeol,Hoya,,and Chunji are Juniors;Sunggyu,CAP,and Dongwoo are Seniors;Woohyun,Myungsoo,____/You are Sophmores;Ricky,Changjo and Sungjong are Freshmans]
I twitched"Don't even call me sunbae-nim..you hurt my sister."
He raised an eyebrow"Sister?You have a sister?Also,how did I hurt your sister?All I did was hurt a dumb,stupid ne-"
I glared at him and gave him a punch,making everyone gasp"DON'T CALL MY SISTER A NERD YOU !"
L.joe became wide eyed"That ne- girl..was your sister?"
I let go of him and nodded while grabbing my stuff"I'm going home now..see you guys this Saturday at my house,ara?"
They all nodded"3 Days."I nodded back"See you guys."
Before I started walking Woohyun decided to tag along"Wait~!Let me go with you Sungyeol!"
I nodded and smirked while we both continued to walk"You..like my sister,huh?"He sheepishly smiled"M-maybe.."
I nodded"Have you seen her without her braces and glasses yet?"He shook his head"Ani.."
I froze"Jinja..?"He nodded"Waeyo?"I shook my head"Never mind.."
I started walking again with Woohyun to our house while smiling*See ____-ah..someone does like you for how you are,not by your looks..Speaking of looks..*
"I'm planning on making ____-ah take off her braces and glasses this upcoming school year."
Woohyun nodded"So..her teeth are straight now..?She's going to wear contact lenses?"
I shook my head"Ani."He raised an eyebrow"Then why is she taking them off?"
I chuckled"____ is actually really beautiful and pretty.She never needed glasses nor braces.Her teeth had always been straight and fixed ever since she was six yrs. old and her eyesight has always been perfect,20/20 vision."
Woohyun nodded"I see..but why did you make her wear those?"
I chuckled"I'm an overprotective brother..I guess?Well that's what ____-ah said.."
Woohyun chuckled"She's right.You are.."I frowned"That's not true.."
He nodded"It is.."

Nam Woohyun's P.o.V.-

Damn!Sungyeol you overprotective brother!If it weren't for you,I bet L.joe would've accepted ____-ah and had not said those harsh things about her..but I understand why you would do that..
I wonder how ____ looks without braces and those thick glasses..I bet she looks like a goddess.Gah,I feel erted right now TT.TT...
I'm being a ert oppa right now to you ____...mianhe hehe..
I hope you're going to forget about that damn L.joe..urgh.Thinking about him gives me a headache..ugh.

Author's P.o.V.-

Sungyeol and Woohyun arrived at his and your house 10 minutes after they were done talking about how you didn't need glasses nor braces.Sungyeol twisted the front door,thinking it was open.*Click clack*
Woohyun started to laugh"AHAHA!YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OPEN!"
Sungyeol glared at him"I thought ____ would've just shut the door and leave it unlocked..guess I was wrong?"
He took out his keys and unlocked the door.They both entered and Sungyeol hollared your name"____-ah?Sungyeol and Woohyun Oppa are here.."
*silence..*
"I guess she's sleeping.."Woohyun raised an eyebrow.Sungyeol nodded"Maybe..let's go check."
They both went upstairs,and went into the room across from Sungyeol's.They both saw you sleeping with red,puffy eyes and softened while still wearing your glasses.
*L.joe,I'll get you back somehow*They both thought.
Sungyeol sat on your bed and took off your glasses"Woohyun look at ____ if you want to see what she looks like.."He was whispering softly.
Woohyun nodded and looked at you while sitting down next to Sungyeol"She really is beautiful..Well to me,she's more beautiful than she was without glasses..and she's also prettier."
Sungyeol softened at Woohyun's words*____...I think you deserve Woohyun..,but it's up to your heart..He now knows the truth though..*


Okay~!Double Update today hehe X3
Hope you all enjoy this chappie~!

Also~
Thanks to all of those who have suscribed to me ^-^~!
If you're reading this fanfic and haven't suscribed yet,please do so X3!

I'm aiming for 20 suscribers :D~!
I have 16 so far~!This is amazing..in just one day I get this many suscribers!?
I feel so honored..hehe.
I love you all of you guys~<3

(Lol,I can say I love you in only..*counts*...in 6 languages.)
Saranghae~<3
Ti Quiero Mucho~<3
Ti Amo~<3
Mahalkita~<3
Ai Shi Teru~<3
I love you~<3