Chapters 003:Planning Revenge

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Chapter 003:Planning Revenge

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

I woke up,seeing Woohyun and Sungyeol laying down on my bed.Sungyeol's mouth was a bit open with drool coming out while half of his body was on the bed and Woohyun was holding my left hand with both of his hands while he was sleeping next to me on the bed.
I giggled looking at both of them and checked the time 6:45am.OMO!Did Woohyun go home last night or...did he stay here with Sungyeol to watch me?
I shook Sungyeol and he woke up since he's a light sleeper Unlike me...He rubbed his eyes and I got my blanket and rubbed the drool off of his face while he sheepishly laughed.I tried waking up Woohyun,but he just turned around.
I pouted and went near his ear.
"NamStar Oppa~ ____'s waiting for you to wake up~"I whispered.
He got up after hearing me talk,but too quickly that we bumped heads."Oww.."
He started to rub his forehead and looked around"____-ah..are you alright?Did I hurt your head?"
I shook my head,but started to cry since I remembered what happened yesterday.Sungyeol hit Woohyun"Yah!Pabo!You hurt her!!"
Woohyun started to hug you by the waist and cradled you back and forth"Mianhe ____-ah..Don't cry..I didn't mean to hurt you.."
I shook my head"A-Ani..I-It's not because of y-you Oppa...It's because w-what happened y-yesterday.."
Woohyun frowned and kissed my forehead"Just forget about him..You'll find someone else."

 

Nam Woohyun's P.o.V.-

"A-Ani..I-It's not because of y-you Oppa...It's because w-what happened y-yesterday.."
My heart ached after she said that *L.joe,somehow..I will hurt you for hurting my love!*
I frowned and kissed her forehead"Just forget about him..You'll find someone else." *Like me..*
She nodded"B-But Oppa...I-I don't think I can.."My heart ached,once again.
I opened my mouth to talk,but my phone started to ring.
Nae maeumen neo hanaman(In my heart, there’s only you)
____ raised her eyebrow at me"Funny ringtone Oppa..plus,you're singing it."
I chuckled and answered"Yeobosaeyo?"
"WOOHYUN-AH!You've finally answered my calls!Where have you been!?"
I froze and mouthed to Sungyeol What time is it? He mouthed back It's 6:55am.
I became wide eyed"M-Mianhe Umma..I was at Sungyeol and ____-ah's house.."
"....."It became quiet on the other side.
"Are you and ____-ah together?"She sounded excited...
I raised an eyebrow"Umma!We're not..She's just a good friend!"
"Ah..Mianhe Woohyun-ah..well anyways~!Come back home now!Arasso?"
I sighed"Neh Umma..Bye."
"Sara-"I hung up on her.I kissed ____-ah on the forehead one more time before letting go of her and standing up"I have to go home now.."
I pouted and wiped ____'s tears"Don't cry..okay ____-ah?"
She nodded"I'll try Oppa..."I smiled"Okay~!I'll be going now,okay Sungyeol.Byebye guys~"
Sungyeol nodded"Bye."I started to walk downstairs,and saw a note on the bottom step of their staircase.
"SUNGYEOL-AH!THERE'S A NOTE ON THE BOTTOM STEP OF YOUR STAIR CASE!"
"I'LL CHECK IT IN A BIT!"
"BUB BYE~"I left their house and closed the door.
I wonder how ____-ah will be...

Lee Sungyeol's P.o.V.-

____-ah started to cry again right after Woohyun had left.I hugged her"Don't cry baby girl~"
She started to sob"Oppa..I'm hurt..really hurt.."
My heart ached in throbbing pain.*L.joe,you're going to regret rejecting my sister..I bet next school year you'll fall for her..hopefully she won't still like you.*
"Sshh..no it's alright..don't worry.You don't need to wear these thick glasses nor braces.Come on,let's go to the orthodontist to get them off,alright?"
She nodded and I wiped her tears"Neh..Oppa..Let me get ready though."She made hand gestures tell me to shoo,I chuckled and went out,closing the door.
I went to my room and got dressed,wearing a black shirt and black pants.

I brushed my hair and sat down in the living room,holding my wallet.I checked how much there is,500,000,000,000 won(500,000,000 USD[United States Dollars]).
I started to mumble under my breath"L.joe...I will get revenge on you for hurting my precious,baby sister.."
____-ah started to walk down the stair case and took the note"Oppa~!Appa said he won't be coming home 'till Sunday,the Sunday after the Saturday that you invited infinite over."
I nodded"Okay..Anyways~I think we should get revenge on L.joe.."

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

I looked at my outfit,making sure I looked okay.

I raised an eyeborw"Revenge..on L.joe?Waeyo?"
Oppa..you never wanted to get revenge on someone else..ever..
Oppa..you must be REALLY mad..I should've listened to Jaemi..

Author's P.o.V.-

Sungyeol started explaining what they both were going to do to get revenge on L.joe.
"____-ah..since you are really,and I mean really beautiful and pretty,I'm going to take off your braces."
She nodded"Okay..."
"I know for sure,L.joe will fall for you..just like he did in middle school."
She pouted"But then you made me wear braces and glasses since you thought he was a player."
Sungyeol raised his voice a bit"HE WAS AND STILL IS!"
You became wide eyed"Oppa!Don't raise your voice!"Sungyeol sheepishly smiled while rubbing the back of his neck"Mianhe..haha.."
"Anyways~If L.joe does fall for you and tries to make you his,reject him."
You nodded"Ahh~I get what your saying.."He nodded"yeah!Now~Let's go to the orthodontist."
"Okay Oppa."
----
They both arrived at the orthodontist"I'll call you when we're done.."Sungyeol nodded to the driver.
They entered the orthodontist"Annyeonghaesaeyo..I'm here for ____'s appointment."
"Ah~Alright,please..have a seat."The clerk woman who looked like she was in her late 20's batted her eyelashes at Sungyeol,he just flashed a smile back.
You raised an eyebrow and mumbled to yourself"Flirt Ahjumma."
Sungyeol started to laugh while the clerk glared at you.You glared back"yah!Why are you glaring at my little sister!?"
Sungyeol seemed pissed off and the clerk bowed her head"A-ah!M-mianhe.."
Sungyeol scoffed"I'll get you fired If I see you doing that again to her!My dad owns this place!"
She became scared"Mianhe..I promise I won't do it again.
You started to smile and did mehrong to her.She blew her bangs pissed off"____.Please enter the room.The doctor will be there in a moment."
You nodded and Sungyeol and you both got up then entered the room.
Sungyeol smiled at you"Now,you can eat all the foods that you like~"You giggled and the doctor entered the room.
"Ahh..Hello there Lee _____ and Lee Sungyeol.So..you're going to take off your braces."
You nodded"Neh Mr...um.."
He chuckled"Mr.Luhan."

You nodded"Neh Mr.Luhan."Sungyeol kept close watch,making sure the doctor/dentist/orthodontist person wasn't flirting with you.
He smiled"Now..Let's take your braces off."
You nodded excitedly"Neh.."
--2 Hours Later--
"Ta-da~Your braces are off Mrs.____."He smiled.
You smiled back and bowed"Kambsamnbnida~!"Sungyeol smiled"Kambsamnida Mr.Luhan."
He bowed and you both left the room.Sungyeol paided the flirty ahjumma clerk.
You rubbed your mouth"Oppa...my mouth feels lighter than before."
He giggled"It's 'cause you don't have the braces anymore."You nodded.
He began to smile"Now~Let's go home."
You nodded"Okay Oppa~"


Okay,so that's it for this chapter~!
Hope you all enjoy reading the three chapters that are already posted~