Chapter 008:Surprise~!

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Was going to update tomorrow,but since I reached my goal,I'll updating today ^-^
Hope you all enjoy this chappie ^o^~!


Chapter 008:Surprise~!

Author-nim's P.o.V.-

You and Baekhyun grew a bit mad at INFINITE for interrupting your guys' date hang out together,so you just told Baekhyun to leave(In a nice way of course XD..) and bid goodbye to each other.
infinite waved to him and he left,well that is without giving you a goodbye hug and kiss ;).
*WTF!WHY DID HE DO THAT TO HERRRR!?*Woohyun thought while he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.
*WOAH WOAH WOAH!WHY DID HE DO THAT TO MY PRINCESS!?*The rest of infinite thought.
*Ohh~Woohyun hyung's getting jealous!!*Sungjong,L,and Sungyeol thought while snickering,after glancing at Woohyun.
You checked the time,3:30pm.
You puffed your cheeks and did your rare aeygo that no one could resist"Oppas~..Can we go home now~?Pleasee...~"
*OMFG!WTF DID I JUST SEE!?THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!!*All of INFINITE(-Sungyeol) thought.
All of infinite blushed,well that except for Sungyeol.
Sungyeol pinched your cheeks"Kya~~~!Kyeopta~!I can't believe my sister did something so adorable.Why don't you show your aeygo to anyone anymore ____-ah..?"
Your glared at him and shrugged"People would spazz..?"
You got up and pouted"I'm going to go home alone then.."
Woohyun stood up right away"I'll take you home~!"
Dongwoo was about to talk"But Woo-..."Sungjong covered his mouth and whispered in his ear.
"HYUNG!!This is a chance for Woohyun to be alone with _____-ah..!You know that he likes her..right?"
Dongwoo nodded and you became frozen on your spot,not moving at all.You couldn't even breathe right after hearing what Sungjong had said.
*Woohyun Oppa..l-likes me..?Since when!?*You panicked and Woohyun grabbed your hand"Shall we go~?"
You flinched as he touched your hand.Woohyun raised an eyebrow"Waeyo?We always hold hands ____-ah..What's wrong?"
You cleared your throat"Did I hear what Sungjong said right..?"
ALL of INFINITE became wide eyed.Woohyun glared at Sungjong*Jongie!If ____-ah finds out that I like her,I SWEAR!I WILL BEAT YOU UP!I DON'T WANT OUR FRIENDSHIP TO BE RUINED!!*
Sungjong raised an eyebrow nervously"Bwoh?What did you hear?"
You spoke"You said to Dongwoo that you want Woohyun to have some alone time with me..you also said that he..likes me..?"
Sungjong rapidly shook his head"ANI ANI ANI!What you heard was wrong..!"
You nodded,narrowing my eyes at them all.

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

Me and Woohyun were walking together,I looked at Woohyun while swinging our arms back and forth.
I just noticed at how he has cute eyes and not-so chubby[I think.] cheeks like Sungyeol.
I shook my head and looked straight to where we were going"Woohyun Oppa,why couldn't we use to bus..?"
He shrugged"Because,I want to *be alone with you longer..* get some excercise.Hyungs and dongsaengs have been making me eat a lot.Also,N-A-M-S-T-A-R Oppa."
I giggled*Woohyun Oppa,don't lie XD..*
"Are you sure they are NamStar Oppa?Or are you just making that story up."
He shrugged while playfully smirking"Ahaha."
Woohyun Oppa and I kept on walking,'till we saw a couple pass by us.
"Oppa~!I'm cold.."The girl pouted while rubbing her arms
"You should've brought a jacket."The boy shrugged while they continued walking.

I stiffled a laugh and Woohyun's face harden from trying not to laugh.Another couple passed by us and they looked lovey dovey.
"Oppa,next time remind me to bring a jacket we go on a date please..?"The girl did aeygo on the boy.
"Sure and why,are you cold?"The boy asked and she nodded.
The boy smiled and wrapped his arm around her"Is this better..?"

She nodded and me and Woohyun awed.
[lmao,this happened today at school with me and my Oppa,Hwangho XD..We saw two couples pass by us at different times.They were the complete opposite of the other couple XD.]
----
We arrived at my house,to see INFINITE already there.
Sungjong winked at me and mouthed Why-Did-You-Guys-Take-So-Long,-Did-You-Guys-Do-Something-Nasty.?
I glared at him and Sungyeol picked me off the ground,and sat down on the couch next to Myungsoo Oppa.
He placed me on his lap"How was my baby girl..?"
I shrugged and innocently blinked at him"Molla."
Myungsoo chuckled"She won't tell you."Sungyeol glared at him"Shut up or I'll kiss you."
Myungsoo kept quiet and I giggled"Myungyeol."
Dongwoo and I started laughing crazily while they both became wide eyed"BWOH!?"
I clapped my hands"Today's going to be fun~"
Hoya rubbed his stomach"_____-ah..can you make me some food please..?"
I nodded and got off of Sungyeol's lap"Sure Hoya Oppa~"
Woohyun glared at Hoya"She isn't your maid."Hoya pouted while Woohyun kept on scolding him.
I went off to the kitchen to make food and some snacks for the guys.
----
While I was cooking Ddukbokki,someone's arms became wrapped around my waist.I looked down,and the arms didn't look like Sungyeol's.I looked behind me to see...
"MyungMyung Oppa..?"


Gomawo to my 33th suscriber :)~<3
Saranghaeyo to all of my subbies~<3