Chapter 007:Spending a Day with Baekhyun Part 3..ruined.

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

*Double Update Day~
Hope you guys enjoy this chappie ^-^~!


Chapter 007:Spending a Day with Baekhyun Part 3..ruined

Lee _____'s P.o.V.-

Omo!Baekhyun Oppa bought me the Rilakkuma bear..,and a pink Rilakkuma key chain!!KYA~!
I feel so..,happy :)
Baekhyun Oppa and I were in line waiting to buy our tickets,until..
I saw him..wait no..,that can't be him..it is..
Sungyeol Oppa is right,L.Joe is a player..hmph.
My eyes started to get watery and I tightened my grip on Baekhyun's hand.He looked at me and saw me about to cry,he wiped my tears"Gwenchana(Are you alright)  ____-ah..?"
I shook my head"Neh..Nah Gwenchana...(Yes..I'm alright.)"
Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at me,showing that he's not convinced.I sighed"I just saw someone who,I truely loved before..He hurt my feelings.."
Baekhyun frowned and hugged me"Oh..mianhe ____-ah..Just ignore him,arasso?Let's just watch the movie."
I nodded and it was our turn to buy our tickets.Baekhyun looked at me"Which movie do you want to watch?"
I smiled"Whichever one you want to watch."He nodded"Let's watch Jiu~"[L/Myungsoo :O~!!]
I nodded and he bought the tickets,along with a bucket of popcorn and two sodas.
The lady who gave us the items winked at Baekhyun,while glaring at me.
I gave her a mehrong and Baekhyun chuckled while ruffling my hair.I giggled and before we could enter,L.Joe tapped on my shoulder.
I frowned at him while he smiled at me"Annyeong~"
Baekhyun glared at him,bet he knows that that's the guy who I talked about before..*sigh*
"Annyeong..?"He chuckled and stuffed a piece of paper into my purse.He winked and went somewhere else.
I scoffed"Player."Baekhyun started to laugh and we both went inside to go watch the movie.

Lee Byunghun(L.Joe)'s P.o.V.-

My date..uhm,I forgot her name and I were going to watch a movie together,and I asked her to pick.
She picked a romantic comedy movie....yuck :P~!I instead bought 2 tickets for the movie Jiu while she pouted.
I bought popcorn and two large sodas and was about to enter the movie theater room,until she asked me to wait inside since she had to use the restroom.
I nodded until,I saw this y girl about to enter with a guy who..didn't look so handsome.PFFT,I bet I look better hah.
I got out a piece of paper from my pocket and wrote down my number with a short message.

659-xxx-xx4
Call me ;)

I walked up to them and tapped her on the shoulder"Annyeong~"
I thought she was going to blush or something,but instead...She...frowned!?
"Annyeong...?"I saw the guy she was with glare at me,like your glare would scare me..PFFT!I chuckled and stuffed the paper into her purse which was open and winked.
I walked away and went to the same exact spot where my date told me to wait.She hooked arms with me and we entered the theater room.
----
While we were watching the movie,I saw the girl there.I bet luck is on my side today ;).
I tugged on my date's arm"I have to go now.."She pouted"Waeyo.."
TCH!Girl,you look ugly while doing that weird pout"Because,my mom is at the hospital.Go home by yourself,arasso?"
She nodded and was about to talk,'till I left.
I sat down next to the girl and smiled when she looked at me"Is this seat takened?"
She shook her head and made myself comfortable.I saw the guy she was with glare at me and I put my arms up in defense"Woah,can't I hang out with you two?"
They both shook their heads and talked in unison"Ani."
I pouted"Waeyo."The guy glared at me and took the girl's hand"Let's go.."
They both left while I just took three minutes to adjust to the point that they both left.
I started to secretly follow them..
This girl really interests me...

Baekhyun's P.o.V.-

Gah!That guy is ruining our date hang out!
I can't believe it though..a guy would actually reject this cute little ____-ah..
What makes me wonder is that..,he acts like as if he hasn't met ____-ah before..weird..
I hope he doesn't do anything to make ____-ah cry..or sad.

Author's P.o.V.-

Wherever you and Baekhyun went,L.Joe would always be caught following you two.
It bothered both of you a lot,mostly Baekhyun because he wanted to just have some time with you.
What you both didn't know was that,INFINITE was also tagging along secretly since they all saw L.Joe trying to talk to you.
This pissed off mostly Woohyun and Sungyeol.
---
You and Baekhyun both grew tired of trying to walk away from L.Joe,and you had reached your limit.
You turned around and sighed.You swallowed a bit of saliva from your throat"PLEASE,STOP BOTHERING US!"
L.Joe pouted and walked away.You both gave a sigh of relief.
*Finally he left,now me and ____-ah can hang out~!*Baekhyun thought.
*What did I see in L.Joe..?*You thought while shaking your head.
---
When you and Baekhyun were at the ice cream parlor near the mall's front entrance,INFINITE entered and sat down with you guys.
Woohyun slung his arm around your shoulder,making Baekhyun's face harden.
*What are they doing here..Can't I at least have SOME time alone with ____-ah..!?*Baekhyun thought while pouting.
*Oppas,I'm trying to hang out with a friend here~!Only an hour left 'till I and all of you infinite Oppas hang out..*You thought.
infinite started to chat a lot,and Sunggyu being the elder,bought all of you guys ice cream.

*Our date is ruined..*
*Our hang out is ruined..sigh,Oppas!*


Mianhe to those who didn't like the offensive words here >A<'~!

L.Joe finally saw ____-ah/You/Her without the glasses and braces :O!!OMO~
He even said You/Her/She/_____ is y!!