Chapter 004:It's Friday~!Meeting..new friends and having a blast?

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Chapter 004:It's Friday~!Meeting..New Friends and Having A Blast?

fast forward

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

I woke up,yawning.I rubbed my eyes and checked the time 11:30am.*It's almost lunch time..hmm*
I went to the fridge to see what I could cook for me and Sungyeol.*Ddukbokki,Bulgogi,Fried Tilapia,Tofu,Beef,Lettuce Beef Wrap,...*
I called Sungyeol's name"SUNGYEOL OPPA~!"
"...."
*silence*
My eyebrows furrowed and I saw another note on the bottom step of the stair case *Why does everyone always put a note here?*
I read the note that was in neat dark blue pen handwriting.You could tell that it wasn't Sungyeol's,but it looked familiar.
To:My Jaigya
From:NamStar Oppa
INFINITE and I kidnapped your brother(Well,not exactly kidnap..but like..made him go with us somewhere~!)
We'll be at the mall near Hongdae,buying party items for tomorrow :)
Take care of yourself and you know I don't really mean Jaigya..do you :o?
Hope not keke ^^~
If you want~You could go to the mall too!Maybe we could meet up with each other..huh *O*?
Well,bub-bye for now~
(BTW:THIS IS MYUNGSOO/L'S HANDWRITING SINCE HE IS THE ONLY ONE OUT OF ALL OF US WHO COULD REALLY WRITE THIS NEAT!)

I started to giggle at how Woohyun could still be silly even  if it was just on a piece of paper.Can't believe he made Myungsoo Oppa write it-.-...
I guess I'll go to the mall right now~
Maybe I'll have a little girl time to myself *smiles*
Now~
Time to go get ready,plus.The mall does have tasty food at the food courts~!
I got dressed and twirled around once in the mirror to see if I looked okay.

I wore a simple,but nice outfit.Black leggings,grey sweater,and put my hair in two slightly curled pigtails.I don't really think that Sungyeol and I look like actually brother and sisters..lol XD.
I wore my bag and went outside.I called one of Appa's drivers and he came immediately.
I bowed"Annyeong Mr.Kim."

He nodded his head"Where to Miss ____?Also,remember~!You don't need to be formal to me when your parents aren't around.Just call me Kibum or Key if you would like."
I smiled"To the mall near Hongdae."He nodded"Alrighty~"
--10 minutes later--
I got out and bowed"Gomawo Key~"He flashed a smile"Your welcome~"
I walked inside the mall and was walking towards the food court until *THUD*
I feel.."Oww..~"I saw a hand in front of my face and I took it"K-kamsambnida.."
I looked up and saw a handsome man...wait no..handsome men!OMO!He smiled"Are you alright?"
I nodded and bowed"M-Mianhe for bumping into you.."He smiled"It's alright..My names Sehun..what's yours?"
I gave him a crooked smile"My name is Lee ____.."
They all nodded and one of them was staring at me intensely,as if he was trying to burn me just by staring!
The guy who was staring at me spoke"Do you go to SIH?"
I raised an eyebrow"Seoul International High?"He nodded"Yep..I do.."
Sehun clapped his hands"That's cool~!We all go to Exotics High!"I heard of that school before.."Ah..I see."
They all smiled"Your going to be our new friend,arasso?"I raised an eyebrow thinking about it,and nodded"Sure.."
Sehun clapped"Are you a Sophmore,Junior,Senior,or Freshman?"Woah..this guy asks to many questions..
"I use to be a Sophmore..I'm going to be a Junior when school starts."
Sehun nodded"Your my Noona.____ Noona.."I chuckled"Yep."
He pointed to the guy who was intensely staring at me"Baekhyun Hyung is going to be a Junior too~!He's still a sophmore since our school ends next week.."
I nodded"I see."
They all then introduced themselves.

Fast foward

I checked my watch 12:45pm.I bowed to them"Well~I'll be going now."
They all nodded and I started walking,but Baekhyun took my arm"Eat with us.."
I raised an eyebrow"Waeyo..?"We kept on staring at each other for quite awhile that we didn't notice that we were only half an inch away from each other.I started to blush and looked away.He did the same"Just..eat with us."
I nodded"Arasso..,but please let go of my arm."He let go and Sehun slung his arm around my shoulder"I bet Baekhyun hyung l-"
Baekhyun slapped his head"Oww~!Hyung!"Baekhyun glared at him"Don't say things that aren't true.Also,don't assume."
Sehun pouted and we all walked to the food court.
----
We all were eating ddukbokki while chatting happily,until I a shadow hovered over me.I looked up and saw Woohyun,glaring at the others.He raised an eyebrow"Who are they?"
I sheepishly smiled"Oppa~...Their my friends.."Woohyun raised an eyebrow"Okay..Well,INFINITE and I are over there if you need us..alright?"
I nodded and shooed him with hand gestures,making all of the others laugh.Sehun was talking with his mouth full"Bwye dra braw nroonra,grif roo wranrt,roo cran cralr rus EXO(By The Way Noona,If you want..you can call us EXO.)."
I started to laugh since he sounded really funny,but I understood him.Baekhyun smacked his head once again"Don't talk with your mouth full when we are with guests or friends.Especially with a girl.TCH."
Sehun started to rub his head"Hyung!Quit scolding me by hitting my head!"
Baekhyun shrugged and continued on eating.I finished eating and drank all of my soda"Well~I'll be going now..See you guys later."
I stood up and was about to go to the table where INFINITE was at,until Baekhyun grabbed my hand again,making me blush and others look at us.
He kept on staring at my eyes"Let me have your number,so we can..contact each other..arasso?"
I nodded and we exchanged numbers.I was about to leave,but this time..He kissed me on the cheek"See you next time ____-ah.."
I nodded while blushing and sat with INFINITE.

Baekhyun's P.o.V.-

Lee ____...I won't forget her name..She's too beautiful..
She's like..a goddess.I smiled like an idiot after knowing that I had her number.
Sehun nudged me"Hey~!Hyung is in love~"
I glared at him"Yah!Maknae,shut it!"He pouted"Grah."
I raised an eyebrow"That's not a word.."He shrugged"So."
I shook my head and started thinking about ____-ah again.

 

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

Sungyeol and Woohyun seemed pissed off.I understand why Sungyeol would be mad,since he is overprotective to me..but why is Woohyun mad?
"NamStar Oppa~!Why are you mad?"
"...."
He didn't answer.I looked at the others who shrugged when I looked at them.
I pouted"Jaigya~!Why are you ignoring me.."
He raised an eyebrow and looked at me"Why did you..call me Jaigya?"
I giggled"That's the only way you would talk to me.."
He started to grin.I raised an eyebrow"Why were you ignoring me though before.."
He shrugged"Molla."I glared at him"Liar."
"Am Not."
"Am Too."
"Am Not."
"Am Too."
"Am Not."
"Am Too."
"Am N-"
"WOOHYUN YOUR A LIAR!NOW BE QUIET!"Sunggyu shouted.Woohyun and I became quiet.
Myungsoo then stared at me and spoke"____-ah..since when have you tooken off your braces and glasses?Are you wearing contacts now?"
I shook my head"Wow..This is the first time I ever heard you speak Myungsoo Oppa.."
He blushed a bit and I giggled"Also~Nope.I never needed glasses nor braces in the first place.Sungyeol Oppa was just being overprotective."
They all started to laugh while Sungyeol pouted.

Nam Woohyun's P.o.V.-

When I saw that guy ask ____-ah for her phone number and gave her a kiss,I began to boil up.
Sungjong wiggled his eyebrows"Jealous hyung~"
I glared at him"Yah!"He giggled and ____-ah came... I tried ignoring her so I wouldn't yell and freak out at her,but when she called me Jaigya..I happily lit up like a candle.
We then started to quarrel about if I'm a liar or not.
Sunggyu hyung then yelled at me and told both of us to quiet down.Darn it..TT.TT.
____-ah..you won this round!

Author's P.o.V.-

Sungyeol kept on thinking about who the guy that kissed you was..he seemed awfully familiar to him,but he couldn't quite catch it.
He shrugged it off and you all started to have a great time together~
Laughing and cracking up on the jokes that Sungyeol kept on saying and the greasy,flirty pick-up lines that Woohyun said...
"I wanted to die but you looked so fine that I decided to live."
"I believe I'm physic and my visions tell me that we need to be together."
There was one flirty line that Woohyun said and meant to say it to you..
"I'm betting that you cannot wait for tomorrow, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful each day."
You and the others kept on laughing.
*I bet Woohyun is talking about ____-ah..*All of INFINITE thought.
--hours later--
It was 8pm in the night and you all were still out.Sungjong was starting to fall asleep on your shoulder,so you asked the others if you all can go home now.
They all agreed since they saw that Sungjong was starting to fall asleep.You smiled and started to carry Sungjong on your back,and surprisingly,he was light.
Sungyeol started to complain"Yah,yah,yah.Sungjong!Get off of ____'s ba-"
"SSHH!"You shushed him.He started to become quiet"Jongie is light anyways~How much does he weigh?I bet he weighs less then me."
You pouted and Sungjong started to stirr in his sleep"Appa...I miss you.."
You all softened and Sungyeol called Mr.Kibum/Key.You all went inside and dropped off all of infinite.
When you and Sungyeol arrived home,Key waved at you"Have a good night ____-ah~!You too Sungyeol.Be careful."
Sungyeol and you both nodded"Bye Key Oppa~!"
Mr.Kibum/Key drove off and Sungyeol started to raise his eyebrow"Key Oppa?"
You nodded"Yep.I call Mr.Kibum Key.I just added Oppa this time..hehe."
He nodded"See~!Guys start to fall for you when you don't have your braces or glasses on.I hope you don't get .."
You whacked him with your bag after you both entered the house"YAH!DON'T BE THINKING THAT WAY OPPA!"
He started to chuckled"Mianhe."
You sighed and started to walk upstairs"I'm going to bed now.."
He nodded"Good night ___-ah~!"

 


Lol XD..Since one of my suscribers *cough* Nina99 *cough* wanted EXO to be in this fanfic,I decided to make them as ____'s new friends~

Hope you all enjoyed this short chappie~!

Also~!
I actually gained my goal~!
*dramatic drum roll*
~*20 SUSCRIBERS*~