Chapter 011:Telling Woohyun THEY Can't Be Together | Sungyeol | Part 1.

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Chapter 011:Telling Woohyun THEY Can't Be Together | Sungyeol | Part 1.

Lee Sungyeol's P.o.V.-

I sighed"Damn it..your right Sungjong.."
He pouted "We have to tell them..well without them getting mad and rage at us.."
Hm...How should we..OH~!I KNOW!!
I nodded"I'll tell Woohyun THEY can't be together while you tell ____-ah,arasso?"
He nodded"But how hyung..?"I tapped my chin pretending to think,even though I know what to do.
"Just say that you and I were walking to my room so I could give you an extra shirt to wear since you spilled something on your shirt and we 'overheard' *Does quotation marks in the air* their conversation.Then you remind her that they can't be together because of the revenge,arasso?"
Sungjong nodded then frowned.Gosh,what now D:..?
"But Hyung!!You didn't give me an extra shirt...?"
I facepalmed"I'm going to give you a shirt in a bit,okay Jongie!?"He sighed"What do I say about what I spilled on my shirt..?"
OMFG!?SUNGJONG YOUR SMARTER  THAN THIS!!WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME!!DID SOMEONE HURT YOU OR DID YOU LIKE..GET AMNESIA OR SOMETHING?
"Water!Vinegar!Oil!Soup!Soda!Juice!MOLLA SUNGJONG!!"[Translation:I DON'T KNOW SUNGJONG!!]
Sungjong started to giggle"Haha,fooled you hyung."I glared at him and he backed away"Woah woah.No harm done..and I thought you were the prankster,PSH."
I threw one of my basketballs at him"OWWW!HYUNG!"
I made an innocent look and smiled"Bwoh?Mian...hehe"He glared at me then I went to my closet.
"So..these are all the shirts I have."
He stomped his feet"BUT HYUNG!!!THOSE ARE TOO BIG FOR ME!!"
I sighed and threw 5 different shirts that were about Sungjong's size onto my bed.I looked at Sungjong and he stared at them with a horrified look.
I raised an eyebrow"What's wrong Jongie..?"He shook his head then looked at the clothes once again,he gasped"HYUNG!TH..T-THOSE SHIRTS A-ARE..H-HIDEOUS!"
OMFG ARE YOU FIRETRUCKING SERIOUS SUNGJONG!?!?!AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!!GOSH!
"JUST CHOOSE ONE SUNGJONG!!"
He put his hands on his hips and shook his head"I will never wear those clothes in my life.Nuh-uh-ah."
...you serious Sungjong?
I tried to make a serious tone"Then go to her barechested."
I started to laugh because of the way his face looked.
His eyes were really widened,it was as if they were going to pop out of their sockets.His mouth was hanged wide open as if it was welcoming a fly to come in,and he was shaking a bit.
"WHY WOULD I DO THAT HYUNG!?THAT'S DISGUSTING!!"He shook his head again.
"Then just choose a shirt."He pouted"Fine!SHEESH!I'm so taking a shower in the morning.."
I nodded then he picked one of the shirts ____-ah made for me a long time ago when it was my birthday.I smiled and stared at the shirt,not noticing Sungjong.
He lightly slapped my face.WHAT THE HELL MAKNAE!?What was that for D:.."Byuntae[Translation:ert] Hyung!!Haven't you heard me!!Turn around so I can go and change!"
I sighed"Can't you go to the bathroom and cha-.."He interrupted me"Ani,I can't..what if Woohyun hyung or ____ Noona see me..?"
I nodded while narrowing my eyebrows at him"Good point.."
I turned around and .....yeah you know,he changed.
"Hyung,I'm done."I turned around again and he smiled"Now~Let's go.."
Sungjong nodded and we both went into the guest room,to see Woohyun and ____ sleeping...together..side by side..while Woohyun is hugging her waist...What the mother flutter is this..!?
This is just so...
so...
so..KYEOPTA~!!!I looked to my left and saw Sungjong squealing a bit.He looked at me and whispered"They would REALLY be a perfect couple~..."
I nodded" that they can't be together.." "For now hyung."Sungjong spoke.
I nodded"Let's wake them up now.."He nodded"Neh~"
I started to poke Woohyun as if there was no tomorrow while Sungjong lightly shook ____...
Woohyun and ____-ah both woke up at the sametime and looked at us with weird expressions.
"Bwoh..?"They both spoke in unison.
I gave them a crooked smile"Me and Sungjong need to talk to you guys..seperately..Woohyun I'll talk to you in my room while ____-ah talks to Sungjong."
____ gave us a worried,nervous expression"Did something happen Sungyeol Oppa..?Are we in trouble..?"
I shook my head"Ani,you guys aren't.."
Woohyun got up and we both went to my room...
Aish,how am I going to do this without getting Woohyun mad..?


Okay.so Mianhe everyone for not updating sooner >A<...
Like I said,internet isn't working :P...

Well,right now I have internet since I'm at my cousin's house in LV and I finally got to see my sister~!!
It's been two years since I've seen her and WOW,she's gotten taller,maturer,and smarter.
My sister also told me that she has a AFF account..If any of you guys want to know what her AFF account is,
then it is..
KekouUnnie.

Well,I hope you all enjoy this chapter~