Chapter 005:Spending a Day With.. Part 1

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Chapter 005:Spending a Day With.. Part 1

Lee ___'s P.o.V.-

Amuri noryeokhaedo neoreul gajil su eobtdamyeon...(If i can’t get you no matter how hard i try)
Neon aniradeora geojigatda(You aren’t the one, i feel like a beggar.)

I groggily woke up to the sound of my ringtone that was set whenever I had a text message.
I unlocked my phone and read it.
To:____
From:Your Chingu.
64x-xxx-xx5
How are you doing Chingu-ah :D?I'm sorry if I had just woken you up from your slumber T.T...
Anyways~
I'm bored...All of my hyungs and the maknae are boring and annoying the hell out of me TT 3TT...
Let's hang out somewhere...PPLLEEAASSSEE?
If you agree,text me back and we'll meet at the mall near hongdae,arasso?Hehe..
Bub-bye~

Author's P.o.V.-

You raised an eyebrow and mumbled.."Who sent me this text.."
You thought about who it was..
At first You thought it was Woohyun since he always does those 'emotion icons' and says 'Bub-Bye~' whenever he is done talking to you,but..it would've said for the caller I.D. "NamStar Woohyun Oppa."
You started to think..
It might be Sungjong since he talks like that in real life to you..but then again.He is the maknae,so it couldn't be him.
You were truely puzzled,and decided to hang out with that person..well that is until it is 2:45pm,,since you want to be able to hang out with INFINITE again later that afternoon.
You got dressed and wore a white blouse with a light pink skirt and white purse..

You twirled around to see if you looked okay or not.You nodded and smiled in satisfaction.
You wore your purse and got out of your room,then remembered that you should tell Sungyeol that you are going somewhere.

 

Lee ___ 's P.o.V.-

I entered Sungyeol's room,and noticed he wasn't there.I furrowed my eyebrows..What the...
I walked out and wondered if he was in the bathroom and knocked on the door"Oppa..are you in there."
"....."No answer.
I slowly opened the door and peaked inside,seeing no one in sight.I closed the door and was going to walk downstairs,'till I heard a a snoring noise.
I raised an eyebrow and went downstairs,to see the T.V. on the KBS Channel showing an episode of 'Eat Your Kimchi' and Sungyeol Oppa sleeping on the couch.I giggled since half of his body was on the floor XD..
I fixed his position(even though he was really,REALLY heavy >.>...) and went upstairs in his room then back downstairs to give him a blanket.
I prepared him breakfast before leaving while covering it afterwards,and wrote a note on top of the food telling him that I will be going somewhere,but until about an hour or a half before INFINITE comes to our home.
I smiled and went outside of the house.I got in car and bowed before entering"Annyeong Key~
Please take me to the mall near Hongdae,gomawo."
He smiled"Annyeong ____-ah.."His voice had a bit of sadness in it.
I raised an eyebrow"What's wrong..?Are you alright?"
He nodded"Yep~!I just wanted to try and act sad to see if you would buy it or not..hehe."
I giggled at his silliness and took out my phone.
To:Random Person
From:Your Chingu.
Who are you O.O?Well,even though I don't who you are,let's hang out :)..
Let's meet at the food court,arasso?
When you see me,text me..
ppyong~

I put my phone back into my purse and the car stopped.
"We're here ____-ah~"I nodded and got out,well not without bowing"Gomawo Key Oppa~"
He winked"No problem~"
I entered the mall,while recieving some stares from some boys making me feel real awkward..I smiled just to be friendly and arrived at the food court.
I viewed all of the people then my phone vibrated.
To:____
From:Your Chingu
I see you~
I'm wearing a black leather hoodie and I'm the hood is on my head right now :3
I'm near you,and the other people are wearing neon colors,so I'm pretty sure I'll stand out XD..


I saw someone wearing black,found ya ;).
I walked up to them and tapped them on the shoulder.
He turned around and stood up,shaking my hand.
"Annyeong ____-ah~!"
I looked at his face,and it was...


CLIFFHANGER :O~!
Hope you all enjoy this chapter ^-^~!Hehe..
If you didn't,then mianhe..I rushed a bit so I would understand if you didn't XD..

 

Also~,
My lovely suscribers,please vote in this poll X3.

 

 

 

 


 

Saranghae my lovely suscribers/readers~!!