Chapter 006:Spending a Day With... Part 2

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Did I hear some of my readers say Baekhyun ;)?


Chapter 006:Spending a Day With... Part 2

Lee _____'s P.o.V.-

"Annyeong ____-ah~!"
I looked up at his face,it was..
...
....
I raised an eyebrow"Baekhyun Oppa?"
He nodded while smiling brightly"Yup~"I smiled then made a frown"Wait..how do you have my number..?"

He chuckled"Remember,I asked for us to have each other's numbers and then gave you a kiss."
He smiled after saying 'gave you a kiss' while I just blushed and nodded.
He gently grabbed my wrist and started walking"Let's go buy stuff~!"
I nodded and started walking so I wouldn't be dragged..
We entered a clothing shop and he started going to the Men's section and started to try outfits,asking me if he looked alright.
He even made funny poses which made me giggle.

Lee Sungyeol's P.o.V.-

I woke up to the sound of..quietness in the house..
Weird...I'm wearing a blanket.Hmm..maybe ____-ah put it on me..
I got up and went to ____-ah's room...not seeing her there..
I yelled called out her name through the whole house,no one answered.

OMG!DID SHE GET KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING O A O?OMO OMO!
I started to panic like crazy.
I entered the kitchen and OHH~FOOD!!
I was about to start eating when I saw a note on the counter.It was from..___-ah~!Oh..alright.I won't panic anymore..hehe :)
To:Yeolie Oppa~
From:____-ah
I'm going to be out today~!Well,that is until about an hour before the rest of INFINITE comes :)
Please don't get mad >3<~!!I promise I won't do anything bad!!
Promise~!!Saranghaeyo Oppa~!TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

I put the note in my pocket after reading it,then took out a spoon and fork.I started to chow down on the food.
----
I was lazily laying on my couch,watching T-ARA perform their song 'Lovey Dovey' on HD.I sighed,knowing that I was bored..gah.
I took out my phone and texted all of INFINITE.
To:INFINITE(-Sungyeol)
From:Yeol Choding
I'M BORED!!_____-AH ISN'T HOME AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO~!!
LET'S GO TO THE MALL!!PLEASE HYUNGS AND SUNGJONG?
Sungyeol closed his phone and waited for INFINITE to text him back.

Author-nim's P.o.V.-

Sungyeol,being the 'When I'm Bored,I do what I can do to stop the boredom and forget about everything else' child,forgot to mention in the text that you were on a date with someone.Which caused all of INFINITE to panic,like hell.
To:Sungyeol Hyung
From:Beautifulman Jongie
WHAT!?YOU'RE ASKING TO GO SOMEWHERE AND HANG OUT WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOUR SISTER IS AT?
I'll hang out with you,after we find your sister.

To:Sungyeol
From:Allman Hoya
Don't tell me I'ma have to go and kill some bastards for kidnapping ___-ah.You're to blame though Sungyeol.You live in the same house as her,can't believe you seriously don't know where she is =.=..
If we find ___-ah,then I'll hang with you.

 

To:Sungyeol Choding
From:Smileman Dongwoo
Aww shiet.I think I need to call my cousin and tell him to track ___-ah!
We'll hang when we find her.

 

To:Sungyeol Dongsaeng
From:Grandpa Gyu
I'm going to have to scold you when we DO find ___-ah..Please tell me she has her phone with her though..

 

To:Elementary Kid Sungyeol
From:Cold City Man Myungsoo
My sister is missing O AO...Seriously Yeol..?You live in the same house as my baby Yeounie
[His nickname for you since your middle name is Yeoun(Lee Yeoun ____]~!!
If she is hurt when I or INFINITE find her,I'm seriously going to hurt you Yeol.

 

To:Choding Yeol
From:Greasy Woohyun
WHAT!?WHERE IS ___-AH!!DO I HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE SUNGYEOL!?
I WILL IF I HAVE TO!YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT YOUR SISTER SUNGYEOL!,I love her to death.If she can't be found,our friendship will be over Yeol.
When you do find her,then sure :)
I will hang out with you,BUT NOT NOW WHEN ___-AH CAN'T BE FOUND >:U~!!

All of infinite bombarded Sungyeol with texts scolding him about ____-ah.Woohyun was the one who freaked out the most.
Sungyeol then childishly laughed and texted them all back the exact text,well that is..except for Woohyun.
To:INFINITE(-Woohyun & Sungyeol)
From:Sungyeol
Woah woah!All you guys need to calm down.
____-ah's fine XD!!
She's out with a friend right now :).
Mianhe for not mentioning >o<"!!Hehe..
He then texted Woohyun.
To:Nam Grease
From:Lee Choding
Hyung,don't worry.I forgot to mention that ____-ah is out with a friend..(I think it's a guy since she didn't say Haeri-ah nor Jaemi-ah..:P.)
So~That means our friendship isn't over :D!Mianhe >.<"!
Sungyeol then got dressed,knowing that they all agreed to hang out..
He wore a black shirt with a blue undershirt,and black pants while wearing black stud/spikes braclets.
[Mianhe,I can't explain how Sungyeol's wearing his clothes >A<'!]

----
All of INFINITE started to get dressed and arrived at the front of the mall.Woohyun seemed a bit pissed since Sungyeol said that ____-ah might be with another man that isn't him nor any of the guys in INFINITE.
All of INFINITE were wearing fashionable clothes,well except for Sunggyu.
Sunggyu was wearing a grey hoodie with a red design on the front and blue jeans.


Dongwoo was wearing a suit thing,he had on a black long sleeve dress shirt with a grey vest on top,he had a black mafia type hat [Don't know Forgot what these hats are called..] and black slacks.

Woohyun was wearing a black dress shirt and blue jeans with a black bracelet.

Hoya was wearing a blue denim shirt with a black shirt under.He had worn black stud/spike bracelets and grey pants.

Myungsoo was wearing a blue long sleeve suit jacket(?) with a black designed pattern shirt,blue scarf(?),and black & white cloudy pants(I just looked at Sesame Player XD..)


Sungjong was wearing a brown knit shirt with a white,orange,and X-ed pattern vest with a blue dress shirt under and white black polka dot tie with his hair fixed.His pants was black jeans.

Many girls stared at all of infinite before leaving and walking into the mall.Dongwoo winked at some of the girls who he thought looked hot.
All of INFINITE(-Sungyeol) started to scold Sungyeol for scaring them all half to death,especially Woohyun.
----
When all of INFINITE entered,Sungjong spotted ___-ah.
"____-AH NOONA~!!"He pointed at her,sitting in the men's section of a clothes store,laughing while someone was posing for her.
*WHO THE IS THAT GUY!?*Woohyun thought while his face boiled from anger.
He clenched his fists
*Noona..Who is that guy?You should shop with me...I bet Woohyun hyung is going to get JEEAALLOOUUSS~!*Sungjong poutedly thought.
*At least she's happy with the guy..Please don't beat him up*Hoya thought while giving out a crooked smile.
*HAHA!!!WOOHYUN LOOKS JEALOUS AS !Please don't tell me you're going out with that guy ___-ah..I need to approve of him first.*Dongwoo thought.
*My dongsaeng is with a guy,I was right.Haha,Woohyun's going to get jealous~*Sungyeol thought while snickering.
*That guy better not be hurting ___-ah...Please don't cause a scene Woohyun hyung...*Myungsoo thought while giving out a poker face,trying not to show his expression of anger and worriedness.
*Woohyun-ah..what about Woogyu :(..LOLOL haha just kiddingThat guy looks familiar..Hm..I think I've..wait no,we've met him before..*Sunggyu thought.

Nam Woohyun's P.o.V.-

Who the hell is that guy!?____-ah shouldn't be with any guy other than me or INFINITE.
I gritted my teeth and walked into the store while trying to be held back by Hoya and Dongwoo.Haha,the YaDong couple..
I shrugged them off my shoulders and went to where that guy and ___-ah were at,but was pulled back this time by Sunggyu,Dongwoo,and Hoya.
*sighs*They're all too strong together!
Sunggyu wagged his index finger in my face"Nu-uh-ah.Let ____-ah be,it's not like as if you are her boyfriend.."
Those words struck me.
'It's not like as if you are her boyfriend..'
*sighs*But..,I must see who that guy is and how does ____-ah kno-
____-AH AND HIM JUST LEFT THE STORE!
I looked at his face,it was that damn Baekhyun who kissed her cheek last time at the mall!!Grrr...
I can tell just by the way he looks at ____-ah that he likes her..
INFINITE started to drag take me to the food court.Fatty hyungs.

 

Baekhyun's P.o.V.-

YAY YAY~!That cutie ____-ah accepted my request to go hang out with her :D!Well,to her it's just two friends hanging out.To me,it's a date..hurr.
I decided to buy new clothes and make silly poses to her and see if she would laugh or not,she kept on giggling.
Ahh~
This girl is perfect,her face is so beautiful,she has a cute,bubbly personality,her laugh/giggle is just so..KYA~!KYEOPTA!..
Yeah,that's what I think.Any of you guys got a problem..huh?Haha..
I saw her INFINITE Oppas enter the mall and I twitched a bit,don't tell me their going to try and ruin our date..Hope not :P...
I saw them trying to hold back the guy of ___-ah I think calls Woohyun?I guess he's the only one trying to ruin our date..?
Hehe..kamsambnida infinite people..
I smiled at ____-ah,she smiled back"Where shall we go next?Do you want anything at this shop?"
She shook her head"Ani..Let's go to that shop!"She pointed to a toy shop,haha.She seems to innocent and childish..again,kyeopta~!
I chuckled while nodding"Let's go~"I held her hand and we started walking there.

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

Baekhyun Oppa is so fun to hang out with~!When we both entered the toy shop,I spotted a white Rilakkuma bear with a pink cape on it!KYA~!KYEOPTA!!

I literally ran to it and hugged it.I checked the price tag,25,000 won(25 USD).I checked my wallet,3,476,000 won(3,476 USD).
I smiled and Baekhyun walked over to me,then slung his arm around my shoulder causing me to blush a bit.
He got another Rilakkuma bear with a yellow cape and took the Rilakkuma bear I was holding"I'll be right back."
I cluelessly nodded,not knowing what he was going to do."Ara."

Baekhyun's P.o.V.-

I chuckled watching ____-ah running  over to the Rilakkuma bear.I saw her hug it and decided to buy it for her.hehe..
I slung my arm around her shoulder and saw her blush.SCORE!
I saw another Rilakkuma bear and decided to buy one for me and her.I took her bear and smiled"I'll be right back."
She nodded like an innocent child"Ara."

While I was over there,I saw two Rilakkuma bear cell phone charms.I smiled and pointed at them"I'll take 2 of those."
I put the Rilakkuma stuffed bears onto the cashier desk and the cashier smiled"Would you like different colors or the same?"
I nodded"2 different colors,pink and brown."
She nodded"Ara."She pressed a few buttons on the computer thing,then scanned all of the items.
"That will be 60,000 won(60 USD) sir."I nodded and took out money from my wallet.
"Here you go~"She nodded and our fingers touched,causing her to blush.
She put the items in my bag and walked over to ____-ah.I smiled and gave her the Rilakkuma bear and charm.
Her eyes twinkled"Kya~!Kyeopta!!Gomawo Oppa~"
Oppa...
That made me blush a bit....Haha,I bet my ears turned red..
I smiled"Let's watch a movie~!"She nodded"Ara!"

 


Okay,so I've thought about this for a while and made a decision..
I'm going to do alternative endings to this fanfic(Since it is/was suppose to be a L.joe based fanfic XD..) since many of you guys want Woohyun to be with ____-ah and a few of you want her to be with Baekhyun XD...

Each alternative endings will have 3 or more chapters to them.

Also~
To those who think this fanfic is ending soon,I have news to tell ya ;)
This fanfic isn't even close to even being done XD..

Thanks to all of those who HAVE suscribered to me and have been patiently waiting for further updates :)
I love all of you guys and I appreciate every comment and suscriber who has suscribed to me :)
To those who haven't suscribed yet and are reading my story,please do >O<'

MESSAGE TO ALL OF MY READERS~

Mianhe for not updating sooner >.<'~!
I was very depressed about what had happened to me a few days ago,I even skipped a few days of school..
My best friend...,
died..