Chapter 012:Telling Woohyun THEY Can't Be Together | Sungyeol | Part 2.

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Chapter 12:Telling Woohyun THEY Can't Be Together | Sungyeol | Part 2

Nam Woohyun's P.o.V.-

What is up with Sungyeol hyung and Sungjong..?
They're both..acting quite strange right now..
I hope they are both not mad at ____-ah and I for sleeping on the same bed together in the same room...alone..
GAH!T-THAT SOUNDED LIKE WE ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING~!!I..need to shut up..wait,I'm not even talking..pabo Woohyun.
I cleared my throat and stared at Sungyeol hyung.
"So...hyung,what's the reason why you wanted to talk to me...?"I questioned.
He just awkwardly chuckled and looked around..like he was trying to avoid my gaze.
"Oh it's just because..Sungjong and I..."I blinked,why is Sungyeol hyung looking at the ground...?
"We..sort of..ur..saw that moment between you and ____-ah..when.."
When what hyung..?
"When you guys...sort of..um...confessed to each other...and.."
And..?Sungyeol hyung...I thought you supported me and ____-ah as a couple..do you not anymore?
"You guys can't be together."
I just stared at Sungyeol hyung as if he was crazy.
"Muh..?[Translation:What]?"I was bewildered..
"You...guys really,can't be together...well,only for a bit." He spoke.
I felt like throwing some things on the ground,but kept calm...Why is Sungyeol hyung not letting us be together..?!
Did I do something wrong?Did ____-ah do something wrong?And why just for a bit?
ACK!!So many questions are running through my head right now!!!
"W-Why...?"I asked..as that was the only thing that could come out of my mouth right now..
Sungyeol hyung avoided my gaze,then sighed.
"I still want to get revenge on L.Joe..duh~"he spoke as if it was a simple thing.
....oh..

I clenched my hands into tight fists and I tried not to yell at Sungyeol hyung.
"Why can't you just let us be?! 
What if she does actually fall for him during the process!?"
I huffed annoyed before I continued to talk.

"Do you not care about my feelings? Or ____-ah's? She's your sister Sungyeol for crying out loud! What if she gets hurt.. once again?! Huh? What would you do then? And I can't believe it.. all of this just to get revenge?"
Sungyeol hyung just stared at me.. and it look like he was glaring at me.
"It's my fault if she gets hurt. No need to yell, ____-ah's in the other room with Sungjong, mind you. Also, I AND ____-ah want this to happen, so whether you like it or not, both of you have can't be a couple."
I felt my heart clench in pain. "B-But do you really have to break us apart hyung?We could just be a couple secretly.."I felt my voice getting quieter,and quieter.
Sungyeol hyung shook his head and sighed once again "Ani...That would be too risky for the both of you.." He spoke with his tone getting softer.
I didn't know what to say or do after that since I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything to convince Sungyeol hyung.
...Maybe, just maybe, I should give up..
But if I don't... then L.Joe might actually be able to steal ____-ah away from me.
No!!! 
Well if I don't even try then I'd actually be giving up ____-ah to him without a fight.
ARGH! I don't know what to do now.. 
I looked at Sungyeol hyung and sighed.

"...Fine. We'll break up."


Wow...it's..been,about roughly 11+ months since I've last updated on AFF..
Sorry guys,I've just..been preoccupied with school and some family problems..