Chapter 001:Confession

The Non-Ugly Cinderella.

Chapter 001:Confession

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

I was at the front door of our house,about to close the door and get ready for my last day of Sophmore year..planning on confessing to my crush since Middle school,L.joe.I had a box of chocolates in my backpack that were fresh to give him as a birthday present.
"BYE OPPA,APPA~!"
"Bye Hun~"    "Be careful _____!Remember to never take off your glasses!"
"NEH."
I started to walk to school,wondering how the day will go and if L.joe will say yes or no..
Hi~!My name is Lee ____,Lee Sungyeol's younger sister.If you are wondering why I didn't say Bye Umma,it's because she is dead :/..
Died in an accident two years ago when she was going to her next board meeting for one of her companies,WOOLLIIM Make-Up.
---
I was impatiently waiting for my two best friends,Hae Ri/Haeri and Jaemi to arrive at school and tell them my plan.*checks watch*Ugh..I hope they don't come when schools starts :(...
Oh~Here comes Jaemi"Annyeong Jaemi!"
"Annyeong ____-ah..Mianhe for being late~!!"I giggled"It's alright,also.Today is the last day of Sophmore year!"
She nodded while smiling"Also your crush's birthday."
I nodded"I'm planning on confessing.."She became wide eyed"BWOH!?JINJA?!"
I nodded"Wae?"She frowned"He might turn you down ____-ah..plus,you don't look THAT pretty with your glasses and braces on.."
I pouted"Why are saying the negative points.."She patted my back"Mianhe..has Haeri come yet?"
I shook my head while frowning"Ani..Let's wait~"
--10 minutes before school starts--
"M-Mianhe...for...b-being late..____ and J-Jaemi..*huff huff*.."Haeri was trying to catch her breath while panting heavily with her arms on her knees.
I gave her a water bottle"Drink up."She smiled"G..Gomawo.."She drank the..whole water bottle and threw it in a near recycling bin.
I made an eye smile"Are you excited for the last day of Sophmore year Haeri?"
{A/N:I'm going to call Hae Ri from now on,Haeri..}
She nodded"Yup."
I started to giggle"I'm going to confess to L.joe today.."She also became wide eyed,just like how Jaemi was"JINJA?"
I nodded innocently"Neh.."She smiled"Good luck~Hope he doesn't turn you down."
I smiled and the bell rang"Well~Time to go to our classes."
We all started to walk inside the school building and seperated ways,or more like they both did *sigh*.Why must all of my classes except lunch period is with Jaemi and Haeri :(..?
I looked at my classroom door,not wanting to open it,Classroom 3-B.I stared at it for about 9 or 10 minutes.
I opened the door and entered,the teacher already inside"Mrs.Lee,you're late."
I bit my bottom lip and bowed"M-Mianhe Mrs.Yun.."She chuckled"It's alright,its the last day of school anyways~!"
O.O...Woah..she seems joyful today,unlike the other days when she is all strict and mean..
I sat down next to Woohyun,one of my friends and Kingka of the school.He's also one of Sungyeol's best friends and are in a group called INFINITE..I don't really know why though..
Woohyun waved to me"Oo~Someone's late.Don't worry,I copied down the notes for you already..See how awesome your NamStar Oppa is?"
"Okay,since we all have the notes down.All of you guys get to chat with each other..like,a free period.Ara?"The teacher announced.
"Neh Mrs.Yun."
I giggled"Gomawo Woo-"He interrupted me"NamStar Oppa."
I shook my head"Shireo."He playfully glared at me and I made an innocent look at him"Bwoh?Did I do something wrong?"
He nodded"You didn't call me NamStar Oppa."I smiled"Fine then."
A grin became plastered on his face and he started to stare at the bored"Say it."
I nodded even though he couldn't see me..or at least that was what I was thinking.."Okay."
I cleared my throat"Greasy Oppa."He whipped his head in my direction"BWOH!?"
I nodded and he was about to say something back until the bell back.
*!~KKRRIINNGG~!*
I sighed in relief and quickly went out of the classroom,but before I could,Woohyun backhugged me from behind{Note:Woohyun doesn't know what you look like w/o braces and the glasses,but he still kind of likes you.} earning gasps and murmurs from other students.
"Are they going out?"
"SHE'S TAKING MY WOOHYUN OPPA!"
"I don't know...are they family members?"
"Why would Woohyun go out with a girl like her?She's just a nerd."
"Yeah..you're right."
"He's friends with her older brother Sungyeol,maybe their just close friends.."
"Yeah..Maybe.."

Woohyun chuckled and playfully shooed the students"Go away~!!I can't hug a friend?Sheesh.".I tried to squirm"N-NamStar O-Oppa..l-let...go.."
He let go"Acha!You said it!!"He started doing a victory dance by his self and I started to laugh.He looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows"Hey..let's go to our next class.."
I nodded and dusted off invisable dust on my skirt.Woohyun took my hand and brought us to the next class.

Fast Foward

--Lunch Time--
I walked in the cafeteria and spotted Haeri and Jaemi.I looked at Woohyun who was still holding my hand and backpack"Oppa~Let go of my hand please~?I want to go with Haeri-ah and Jaemi-ah"
He nodded and let go"Alright,alright."I smiled"Woohyun Oppa.."
He looked at me"Neh Dongsaeng?"I glared at him,but then smiled again"Oppa..Can I have my backpack?"
He nodded"Here you go~"I smiled"Gomawo Oppa.Also,guess what!?"
Woohyun looked at me with a confused expression"What?"
I giggled"In a bit I'm going to confess to L.joe.."Woohyun became wide eyed"BWOH!?"
I nodded"Wae?Why does everyone I tell that I'm going to confess to L.joe say BWOH?"I imitated them.
Woohyun scratched his neck"I'm just surprised since..I never knew you liked anyone."
I nodded"Ah..I see,I've been liking him since first year of middle school...Well~Bye Oppa~!"
I started to walk over to Haeri and Jaemi.

Nam Woohyun's P.o.V.-

My heart just shattered into pieces..since first year of middle school..she's liked,L.joe..*sigh*.
I can't believe it..Well,it's good I didn't confess to you sooner ____-ah..I bet if I did then..it would've been awkward between us two..
WAIT!____ shouldn't confess to him!He'll break her heart since he has a girlfriend already and he hates nerds!OMO!
*Searches whole cafeteria..*
Where are you ____-ah?I don't see you nor Haeri nor Jaemi...Aish!*kicks random plastic bottle on floor across cafeteria*

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

I took out the box of chocolates which didn't melt yet"I'm excited and nervous at the same time.."
Haeri patted my back and spoke in english"Good luck sistar."I chuckled and spoke back"Thanks sister."
Jaemi sighed and mumbled to herself"he's going to reject you since he thinks you're a nerd.."
I tried to ignore her,but couldn't so instead,I just sighed.I got up"Well~I'm going to do it now.."
They both nodded in unison"good luck~"

Author's P.o.V.-

You started walking towards the table L.joe and his kingka friends in the group TEEN TOP were sitting at.You smiled at L.joe and he looked at you with a blank expression.
His friends nudged him"Ay' the girl has a present for ya."
He twitched after looking at you and his voice sounded cold(In a harsh way)"Mwoh?What do you want?"
You began to grew nervous.
You cleared your throat"L.joe-sshi..Saengil Chukahae Hamnida[Happy Birthday]...H-Here's a b-birthday gift.."
He smiled*Aha,let's mess with this stupid nerd.*"Aha,thanks..and no need to be shy."
Your ears turned pink because of his gorgeous smile"Also,I wanted to s-say that..I-I..l-like you..I just wanted to know if you would like me back.."
"..."*Try to hold in your laughter L.joe..hold it in..,I can't.*
"...PFFT AHAHA!ME?A KINGKA LIKE YOU,A NERD!?PSH,YOUR FUNNY!AHAHA!"His friends were laughing too,while the whole cafeteria stared at you...laughing.
All of INFINITE were clenching their fists and becoming red faced,especially Woohyun and Sungyeol.*L.joe,I'LL HURT YOU FOR HURTING MY SISTER!* *L.JOE!YOUR HURT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!I SHOULD'VE TRIED STOPPING HER FROM CONFESSING TO YOU!*

 

Lee ____'s P.o.V.-

I should've listened to Jaemi..I shouldn't have confessed..
Tears well up"N-nevermind..F-forget about what I had just said."
I ran away,thank goodness lunch period was my last period for the day..I ran back home not noticing that I almost got ran over by a few cars on the streets.When I got home,Appa wasn't there*I bet he's still at work..sigh*
I went to my room and slumped onto my bed,bawling my eyes out until I fell asleep.
WORST.LAST.DAY.OF.SCHOOL.EVER.


Okay~!I finished the first chappie~!Haha :)
Hope you all enjoy it OuO~!