another (better) surprise

Day by day

“Hi,blondie.”

“Hi,Gyuri. Did we have homework for today?”

“Actually no.  Hey,is that your new boyfriend? I though you like Dongwoon”

“NOOO!!! I do like Dongwoon,not him!”

“Really? Then who is he?” Her question is full of curiousity.

“Uhhmm...”

Tell her that he’s my fiance? No waaaay! It’s totally embarassing me!

“Who?” She asked again.

“He’s my cousin.”

“JINJJA??? Why you never told me that you have a cousin like that???” She pulled my cheeks.

“YA! STOP IT!” I touch my cheeks. “Like what?”

“Like a prince. KYAAA Let him know me,Jes. Pleasee..!!”

“Are you babo or what? The only one who might be like a prince is Dongwoon.”

Gyuri stops her move. She’s staring at my eyes and make an emergency signal.

“Turn around...” She whispered slowly. I turned around.

DAAAAMN IT! WHY HE’S IN HERE?? OMMO OMMO! WHAT SHOULD I DO??

“Upss...hehe. Sorry,I dont know that you were here. Now we go,Gyuri...” I smiled at him then hold Gyuri's hand.

When my right hand hold Gyuri’s hand and ready to go,Dongwoon hold my left hand.

“Wait...” He stopped my step. “I wanna talk to you.”

“Mwo? Me? Are you sure?” I asked him.

“Neh,you.”

Gyuri is surprised too! This is too unbelieveable.

“Okay,you two can go,I’m going to finish my homework first. Bye,Sica...” She’s waving at me.

Now just me and Dongwoon left.

“Uhhmm...You wanna talking...about what?” I asked him first.

“You like me,don’t you?”

“Ah...eh...I’m....” He grabbed my hand when i haven’t finish my words. “I hope you really do. I like you,from the junior high school. But I think that you like someone handsome. So i keep hiding my feelings,and trying to be a handsome man. Now,I’m not ugly anymore. I’m good enough to get your heart,right?”

I CAN’T TAKE MY BREATH!!!! IS THIS FOR REAL??? PRINCE DONGWOON HOLD MY HAND AND CONFESSING HIS LOVE TO ME??? GOD MUST BE KIDDING ME!

“AHAHAHA! It’s funny though...” I try to make it as a joke,but he seems a little bit dissapointed.

“You’re joking,right?” I asked again to make sure.

He hold tight my hand and showing a sad eye.

“Anni,I’m serious. How could you think that I’m joking?” . "I know you don't have any friends in your junior high school. I know there's a boy who always bothering you and make you crying everyday. Believve me,everytime i saw you cried because of him make me wanna kick his ! I looked you eating your food alone at school,i really wanted to sit beside you and we will eated together,so you won't be alone anymore. I know you hate cucumber so much. I know you feel lonely but keep it by yourself. I know you was crying when there's only one of your friends that coming for your birthday party,it's that brat who always made you cry in school,but you must know,i came to your party too,but i have no brave to show myself up,because i'm too ugly for you..."

My eyes almost teary.

“But...but... Every girls like you. And how could you choose me? There are so many girls that prettier than me...”

“But nothing like you. For me,you're more prettier than them."

I'm blushing.

"So...?” he asked again.

“So what?”

“Would you like to be my girl?”

 

Sorry,this chapter just put a short story :p

Anyway,when you read it,please put a comment too.

It'll motivated me to continue the story :)

xoxo