The kiss

Day by day

AUTHOR's POV

That bastard...I should know from the first that he isn't a good guy. But why did i'm angry at him? I don't love Jessica...as far as i know. Junhyung thinks himself.

"Hiks...Hiks..."

He saw her still sobbing and has spent a lot of tissues.

"I'm a bad girl...hiks...I've hurted him..." said her between her sobs.

"Sica,he's too rude for you! I wonder why did you still crying for him after all what he did to you..."

"But he's my first love! I can't bear seeing him crying in front of me,and that's all because of my faults."

"He's your first love,doesn't mean that he'll be your last love too."

He stopped the car because of the traffic lights turned red.

"You say that because you've never falling in love,right??" said her in angry,but still continueing her cries.

"I-...I'm...Aishh~ Please stop crying,Sica. Don't hurt yourself..."

"But..."

He cut her words before she completed it by kissing her. Sweet and softly,like a gentle always did. Slowly his hands cupped her face so he can pulled her face closer to him and deepened their kiss. At first,Jessica is feel surprised,but later on,she enjoyed it. It's her first kiss,she should be angry to him at this time,but she doesn't know why,her body seems betrayed herself. She feels so comfort when Junhyung kissed her,so she replied the kiss with tears flowing in her cheeks.

DING DIIIINGGGG

The horns of the cars behind them disturb their moments. They broke the kiss and shyly looking at the opposite direction. Both of their face turns into redish.

"Don't be confident too much! It's...it's just to covering your mouth! Your sobs disturbing my ears..." said Junhyung shyly,pretend to be cool. Jessica chuckled at him.

"Waeyo?? Anything's funny??" asked him angry.

"Anni...it's just..."

"Just what??"

"Secret! Kekeke~ Don't talking while driving!" said Jessica while lifted her tongue out at him.

He's so funny and cute when he gets embarassed! Kekeke~ Jessica thinks himself.

"Aishh..." Junhyung only can sighing.

 

Neon jeongmal mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery mystery, mystery, aldagado moreu neun neo

Appa's calling

 

"Yoboseyo"

"Yoboseyo,Junhyung-ah"

"What's wrong,dad?"

"Emm i'm gonna tell you that me,umma,Mr and Mrs. Jung won't go back tonight. So you guys don't waiting us"

"Mwoh??? Waeyo,appa??"

"We decided that your engagement day will be held in the next 3 days,so we're spazzing over that and have no time at home."

"3 days??? Appa,how can?? You never told us about that!!"

"I've just tell you now"

Junhyung can only sighed. "Whatever you want"

"Good boy. Now take care of your fiance...ah! Tomorrow,ask her to go to the boutique,you guys need to try the outfits! You can handle it,right son?"

"Arraseo,appa. Annyeong..."

"Annyeong..."

 

"Is that Yong ahjussi?" asked her,curious.

Junhyung nodded her head while driving.

"What did he say?"

"Yah! You told me first to not talking while driving,so i won't answer anything."

She's puting and look back at the window.

I won't tell you that tonight Mr. and Mrs. Jung won't go home! Kekeke~

 

************************************************************

 

Sorry if it's too short >.<

Enjoy!!

x)