Drunk

Day by day

*flashback*

 

Junhyung leaned Gyuri in Jessica's room,since her parents still have to do some busy things about their engagement day.

"Tell me,Junhyung..."

Junhyung surprised hearing her talking while sleeping.

He caressed her hair and about to leave when she said something that make him frozen.

"Why didn't you look at me?"

 

*end of flashback*

 

Junhyung's sitting in the couch while thinking about what Gyuri have said.

Is she...liking me?

Of course not! You're so full of yourself,Yong Junhyung...

But the way she said it,it seems so real...

All questions are spinning in his head.

He does care about Gyuri,but 'care' as a friend,not more.

The one he loves is Jessica,only her.

Even Jessica hasn't showed any signal to him,but he has a believe,that indeed Jessica loves him too,more than Dongwoon.

Before he could thinking for more,someone's pressed the door bell.

"I'm coming..." shouted Junhyung while running to the door and open it.

He feels surprised seeing Dongwoon's piggyback-ing Jessica,but what's surprised him more,is seeing Jessica struggles in pain.

"Uhhh....Hiks hiks...It hurts..." sobs her.

"Where?? Where??" said Junhyung panicked.

"She refused to eat since coming to the party. She even drinks some glass of beer without i'm knowing. And not long before you and Gyuri leave,she suddenly felt and shouted in pain and keep rubbing her stomach. I think she gets stomachache. Has she eaten before go to my party??" asked Dongwoon,as panick as Junhyung.

",let me take care of her,you can go home now!" shouted Junhyung and taking Jessica from Dongwoon's back,put her arms in his shoulder.

"No,i won't go anywhere!" refused Dongwoon. Junhyung glares at him.

"You better go. Or-..."

"Please...Don't fight...hiks" cuts Jessica. "Dongwoon,thanks for drive me home...uhh...You're party hasn't over yet,you must back. Your guests are waiting...uhhh...I'll fine..."

"But Jess-..."

"Please..." said Jessica painfully.

Dongwoon just nodded her head and caressed her hair. "Take care,princess..."

After he leaves,Junhyung closed the door and take Jessica to her room.

She feels surprised seeing Gyuri in her bed,her face is as pale as hers.

"Sorry for using your room without permission..."

"It's okay...uhh...But what hapened to her?? Is she okay??" said Jessica while approaching her.

"Hey,be careful..." Junhyung quickly runs to her and guide her to bed. "She...a bit drunks and have throwed up in the party..."

"Uhh...Take me...Take me to another room..."

"Mwo?? Wae??"

"I don't want to disturb her sleep while i'm struggling in pain...Uhh...Please..."

Jessica's face much more paller than before. Junhyung pick her with bridal style and go to his room.

After get in to his room,he laid her on the bed,and covering her body with blanket.

He's caressing her forehead and massaged her stomach.

"See...I've told you to eat! How can you don't eat anything in a day?? Remember what Doctor said..."

"Sshh...Please...Uhh...I don't want to remember that..." said Jessica while put her finger in his lips.

"Aishh...Wait in here,i'll make a porridge to you..."

Junhyung quickly runs to the kitchen and preparing the ingredients to make a chicken porridge.

"Rice...Onion...Chicken...! Where's the eggs???" said her while opening the fridge and check it carefully.

"Ah,there it is..."

So he started to make two chicken porridge. One for Jessica,and one for Gyuri.

After he finished,he put the porridge in a bowl and bring it to his room.

He surprised seeing how fast Jessica sleeps even in minutes.

"Jess...Wake up..."

Still no reaction.

He takes a piece of melon in a small plate beside the bowl of porridge. He swinging the melon in front of her nose.

"Yucks...Junhyung...Uhh...Take it away from me..." said her while pushing his hand.

"Serve you right because you've acted to sleep and avoiding to eat..."

"You jerk..."

"I know...But this jerk wants to feed you..."

He takes a spoon of porridge and feed her. "Is it good?"

"Gosh...Uhh...It's plain..."

"Pabo me. You're sick. When people's get sick,they'll said all the foods are plain." said Junhyung while still feeding her.

"Junhyuuuung...I'm full...I can't eat anymore...My stomach...Uhhh...It hurts..."

"If you don't eat,then it'll be more painfully than now..."

"But..."

"No 'but',just eat..."

After finishing eat,Jessica's crying because the stomachache still don't go. Junhyung rubs her stomach with some eucalyptus oil and massaged it.

"It hurts...Hiks...Why the pain don't go away...?"

"Sshh...Don't cry,Jessica...The pain will go away..."

"Will it?"

"Of course...I'll tell the pain to go away. Now get some sleep. After you wake up,you won't feel it anymore. Remember,tomorrow we will go to the boutique..."

"For what??"

"For choosing some dress and tuxedo for our engagement day..."

"Eh? Really...??"

"Neh. Wae? You don't like it?"

"..."

Junhyung turned to her face and chuckled seeing her sleeps.

Good night,sleepyhead...

After he kissed her forehead,he brings the other porridge and heading to Jessica's room.

 

"Gyuri...Wake up..."

Junhyung brushed her hair,try to wake her up.

Different from Jessica,she gets up easily.

"Uhh...Where am i?" she looks a bit confused. "Junhyung?! What are you doing here?!!"

"Yah,relax. Kekeke. You're drunk,remember?"

She suddenly remembered and quickly nodded her head. "Mianhae..."

"It's okay. Oh right,i made a chicken porridge to you. Your face is a bit pale..." said Junhyung while touching her cheeks.

Gyuri startled at him. His touches make her lost her mind. This is her dream to be cared by Junhyung.

"Gyuri...You're listening to me?"

"Ah,yeah."

"Let me feed you..." said Junhyung with a bowl of chicken porridge in his hand. "Aaaa~"

Gyuri eats it. Junhyung feed her patiently,even she's too slow to swallowing the food.

"Why you drink that much?" asked Junhyung while keep feeding her.

"I told you,I just wanna try..."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not."

"Gyuri...Did you like me?"

Feels surprised,Gyuri spats the porridge to the floor.

Junhyung patted her back.

"Are you okay??"

"Yeah. I...I'm full,now i want to sleep." said her coldly.

"But..."

Before he could continuing,Gyuri's quickly covering her face with the blanket.

Junhyung a bit confused looked at her act,but then he takes the bowl and leaving the room.

"Of course i like you,pabo..."  said Gyuri whisperedly to herself.