Tease

Day by day

DONGWOON's POV

"Jessica...I miss her so much"

"Yah Dongwoon-ah,forget her. She already has a fiance,why keep bothering her?" answered Gyuri.

"I'm still in love with her. Forgetting someone you loved is not as easy as you think."

"I know that,but can't you see the reality? She's together with Junhyung now,if you love her,you will let her find her own happiness."

I look at her. Sometimes what she said is right. But still,the memory of Jessica can't get out of my mind.

"Gyuri,you are her bestfriend,you know how much she loves me,right?"

"Yeah...But-..."

"Then help me Gyuri-ah! Beside,i know how's your feeling with Junhyung. You like him,don't you?"

She looked at me with shocked expression. "H-...How...did you know it?"

"Your gesture..."

She just stay quiet and doesn't dare to looking at me. I'm shaking her shoulders.

"Gyuri-ah,help me,okay? Please...I'm begging you..."

She doesn't give any answer,but i know what her nods mean.

 

AUTHOR's POV

"Hoaaaammmm-...." Jessica's yawning. She feels a pair of arms was hugging her now.

When she looked who's the person behind her,shockly she screams and pushed his arms away.

"Ouchhh..." shouted Junhyung in pain. Jessica looks worry for him.

"Jj...Junhyung-ah..."

He doesn't giving any response,but still struggle in pain.

Jessica massages his hand in panick. She didn't mean to hurt him,it's just because she's too shock.

"Mianhae,Junhyung-ah. I didn't mean to..."

"Yah! Don't you know how to say thanks to my arms?? Last night you were sleeping here!" said him while pointing his hurted arms.

Jessica feels sorry and keep massaging his arms.

"Let me go,i want to showering now..." said him while pushing Jessica's hand away.

"But-"

"Or you want we are showering together?" asked him coldly. Jessica quickly shooked her head.

Then Junhyung left her room.

"Sorry..." Jessica mumbled to herself.

She quickly gets up and get showering too.

 

After finish with showering,she go to the downstair the walks to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge and get shocked because she just can seeing cucumber in there.

"Ewww~" she said because feels disgusting.

Then she saw a box of cereal in table and quickly approached it.

She boils water,then make a hot milk.

After the hot milk finished,she put some cereals in a plate,then pouring the milk in it.

"Done!" said her proud.

"JUNHYUNG-AHHH" shouted Jessica from the kitchen.

Seeing there's no respond,she's shouting again.

"JUNHYUNG-AH!!!!!"

Then,when she's about to sit in a chair,suddenly she heard Junhyung finally opened the door.

When Jessica looks at him from above,her jaws dropped and she's falling from the chair.

She saw Junhyung just wearing a towel to covering his lower part of body,and of course,she saw clearly how well-built his abs are.

Jessica quickly covering her eyes. "I'm not seeing anything! I swear!"

Junhyung's laughing seeing her act like that.

"Junhyung,go get dressed first,then go to the downstairs!" shouted Jessica to him. Embarassed.

Want to more,he go to the downstairs without get dressing first.

Hearing sound of footsteps,Jessica feel more frightened.

"Yah! J-...Junhyung-ah! Don't you dare to come here while you still half-!!!!"

Junhyung's chuckled seeing her scared face.

"Why? You're the one who shouted my name out loud,it means you call me,right?"

"I DON'T MEAN THAT!!!!" shouted her while turning around and get shocked when she saw Junhyung already standing in front of her.

"Why so scared? I'm not biting..." said him in laughs.

"I'm not scared!"

"Really?" smirked him while pinning her to the wall. "You really brave,don't you?"

Jessica's closing her eyes because feeling so scared. A minutes later,Junhyung patted her head.

"Pabo,do you think i'm a ert? Aish. Why you called me?

"A...Ani...I just want to give you a breakfast. As a payback for lending me your arms last night. Here..." said Jessica while giving him a plate of cereal.

"Really? Thanks..." said him then put the plate on the table.

He's starting to eat,while Jessica just seeing him.

"Why you just make one?" asked him interrogating.

"Well-"

"Aaaa~"

Junhyung gives him a spoon of his cereal to her in front of .

"Pabo,you promised me to eat well. Now open your mouth,my arm is tired."

"Ah,neh" said her then open .

They both eating happily and also feeding each other.

They don't know someone was watching their moments with a huge broken heart.

 

************************************************

 

Sorry for making you waiting so long :)