Morning surprise changes it all

Day by day

JESSICA’S POV

“Jessica wake up!!!! It’s 7 o’clock now and you haven’t prepared anything yet?!!”

Mom screamed so loud and make me couldn’t continuing my dream about Prince Dongwoon again. Well,i dreamed about him about so many times,and whenever i woke up after i dreamed him,i always think that one day those dream will be happened. WILL BE HAPPENED!!

“Mom,you disturbing me again. What now?” i asked lazily.

“WHAT NOW?? Gee! Dad and I must go to the airport to take your fiance home at 9 o’clock! This room will be his room as long as he stayed here. And look at this room,totally a mess! Now wake up and get a shower,then clean this broken ship before Mom and Dad go to the airport!” Mom said angrily.

“Fiance?? MOM! I’m still 17 and you’ve choosed a fiance to me? Oh HELL-NO!”

“Whatever. But you must know,if you accept your fiance,Dad will bought you a new house,uhhm...i mean your ‘own house’. You really want it,right?” Mom give me a hard choice to make a decision.

“And how about if I rejected him?”

“Dad will took your facilities like your car,credit card,games and the others.” Mom answered.

My parents are going crazy!! How can they took my ing-fun-teenagers-life so easily?? Hello?? This is my life,i choose whoever i want. However,my Prince is only one,Prince Dongwoon. But how can i life with no car,games,and credit card?? Are they wanna send me to the old-stone-period?

“You and Dad,both are evil. I hate you.”

“Hahaha... And what’s your last decision?”

“Can I say no? You guys just go and take him home,I’ll prepare the ‘welcoming party’...” I gave a pressure when i said ‘welcoming party’.

“Thanks,my dear cute evil. Clean yourself up and make sure you are using the right perfume! Make yourself beautiful...” said Mom when she kissed my cheeks.

Then I go to the bathroom and take a shower. Mom and Dad has gone to the airport.

                                                ***********************************

I’m just done with get showered and now I must clean my room. I wondering what kind of a guy he is and try to make that ‘girl’s room’ become ‘boy’s room’,even I’m not sure if that will be fit or not with his category. But who cares? This is my room.

DING...DONG...

The bell has rung. It’s 9 o’clock now,it means he has arrived.

“Is he really arrived? What i supposed to do??” I’m asking myself.

“WAIT A SECOND!!” i screamed from the inside of the house.

I opened the door. But there’s only Mom and Dad who are standing in front of the door.

“Dear,could you please take his luggages in the car? Take it to your room.” Dad asked.

“Why Dad doesn’t asked him? I mean,those are his things. He should bring it by himself...”

“My dear Jessica,i’ve told you that ‘Guest is the King’ , right? Now go and get it,” said Dad.

This man really annoying my life for the first day,how about next? I’ll die because of tiredness!

“Yeah,Boss...” i answered. Mom and Dad just laugh then go to the inside.

Bytheway,where are this guy? How could he left his things to my parents?? Bad guy!

I’m walking to the car and opened the door. I just saw 2 luggage in there. Quite simple...

I carry those luggage by myself before i realized that someone was talking to me...

“Excuse me,are you the daughter of  Mr. And Mrs. Jung?”

I tuned back and saw a guy with his white t-shirt and his black trousers,and also a blue sneakers.

THIS IS HEAVEN! A HANDSOME GUY WAS TALKING TO ME!!

“Uhhm... yeah,why?” i asked him.

“Really? Not as good as i expected...” he look like a little bit dissapointed.

“HELLO?? Are you think you have a perfect look? Please... WAIT! Don’t tell me that you’re my...”

“Fiance...” he completed my words. “You’re right,I’m your fiance. Nice to meet you,Jessica...”

GOOODD... that’s right he has a ice-cooly-eyes that can make you hypnotized by him,but come on! His attitude really doesn’t fit with his good outer appearance! Mom and Dad really really kidding me!

“Poor me...”,i just try to accept this condition.

“Are you don’t try to let me in? I’m tired for standing here...”

“Should I?”

“Yeah. Though I don’t really like you,but you’re my fiance...” said him then winking me.

“Yuckkss! You’re really disgusting!” I push his shoulder.  Before i walked my foot away,someone who i really-really-know-who-he-is just walked in front of my house with a headphone in his head.  Dongwoon.

I just put my eye on him and didn’t care about the guy who standing behind me.

“HEY! Don’t you hear that i called you??” he said.

I automatically looked at him then do an ‘uh’ ‘ah’ expression.

“uh...ah...yeah i heared that. Let’s go in,” i said.

Then we go to the inside of my house together.

 

Bored,huh? Sorry,this is my first time >.<

I'll continued it if you guys like it :)

Don't be a silent reader,kay?

<3