The hell was started

Day by day

“How about your first impression about my daughter,Junhyung?” Dad asked him.  Really,for what Dad asked him like that?? Embarassing me! Dad really really the boss of evil!

I give an evil eye too,of course not for Dad,it’s for Junhyung.  But he’s not scared,he’s winking at me!!

“She’s cute,Mr. Jung. You both have a good combination,no wonder your daughter has grown to be a pretty woman...” he said clearly.

WHAT THE...???? He’s really a good actor.

“Good then... Jess,what do you think about him?” Dad asked me.

“Good enough,dad...” Simple answer.

“Why you doing like that to Junhyung? Ah,this kid is really...” Dad complains about my attitude.

“Honey,it’s okay. It’s her first time to meet him. They’re still shy...” Mom helped me to answer Dad question.  Though I’m not shy...

“Really? Then I should make you two together everyday. Junhyung,can you drive her to school tomorrow?”

Really,Dad’s plan is totally a hell!!

Junhyung looking at me. Then smily answer Dad, “My pleassure,Sir...”

“Dad??? I have my own car!!”

“That car is still mine too,sweetie...”

“I don’t know what’s on earth was happened,but could you please stop pairing us? We don’t like each other,dad!”  I’m speaking with the maximum level of voice.

“How could you know if you don’t even try?”

“But...”

“Just shut up and listen to me,okay?”

“You’re so selfish! I HATE YOU DAD!!”

I run to the upstairs and go to my-remanent-room.

“Is that okay? I’m not sure she will able to go with me...” Junhyung asked carefully.

“Don’t worry,tomorrow she will became like usual. Go to your room then sleep well,Junhyung-ssi...” Dad answered.

“Okay then. Good night Mr. And Mrs. Jung,”

 

                                                ***********************************

 

“Finish your breakfast,Sica.”

“I’m not hungry,Dad. Where the hell is him? I wanna go to school now”

“Him? Him who?”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know,Dad. Where’s Junhyung?”

“Ahh...He has a name,dear. Wait a second,I’m sure he has ready to go...” Dad answered smily. “Junhyung-ah...”

And finally,he showed up.

“How could you late in the first day? I could late because of you!” I pointed to his innocent face.

“SICA!” Dad yelled at me,”He’s not our driver! He’s your fiance. F-I-A-N-C-E!”

“It’s okay Mr. Jung,don’t get angry easily.” He calmed my Dad.

“Yeah,Dad. My fiance,let’s go now. Bye,Mom. Bye,Dad...”

I’m waving my hand and then get into the car,Junhyun did it too.

“Don’t be wise in front of my Dad. I know you just want to get his attention.”

“I’m not trying to wise. I just calmed your,Dad. How could he be so unlucky to have a daughter like you...”

“YA JUNHYUNG-AH! Shut up and drive!”

He laughed like an insane people. “I’m kidding,lady...”

“It’s not funny either.”

He just smile then put my seatbelt on.

Now he’s trying to get my attention? This man is really bastard!

“I’m not a child anymore. I could do it by myself.”

“Am I asking for your permission?”

“WHATEVER! NOW GO!”

He laughed  again then start to drive.

Weird boy.

 

“YA! I’ll home by myself. Tell Dad that I have an assignment and maybe late for dinner.”

He just silent.

“You hear me?” I asked once again.

“Okay. Make sure your friend doesn’t get freezing,bytheway.”

“Freezing? What do you mean?”

He whispered at me.

“Because you’re the Ice Princess”

“ME?? How dare you! NOW GOO!”

“Hahaha... Good luck” he said.

I close the car’s door and then he drives the car go so fast. When i turned around i just realized that Gyuri is staring at me.