Daddy's little girl

Day by day

AUTHOR's POV

After that inciddent,Dongwoon has tried to calls Jessica,but she ignored it. It doesn't mean she hates him or else,but she needs some times to think clearly. So she decided to not answer it. She even eatless because of her problem with Dongwoon,and also because hospital's foods don't fit with her favorite.

Gyuri visited her too in the hospital. She bought a bouquet of sunflowers. When she entered their room,she felt a little bit surprised too because both of Jessica and Junhyung hospitalized together in the same room. But it doesn't matter for her,because she stills thinking that both of them are 'cousins'.

It's been 4 days since they've been hospitalized,and today,Doctor tell them that they can go home and rest by theirselves. They feel so happy because it means they don't need to stuck like an idiot and doing nothing in the hospital's room. Mr. and Mrs. Jung take them off from the hospital,but they don't go to home first. Mr. and Mrs. Jung bring them to somewhere...

 

JUNHYUNG's POV

We have off from the hospital,but we don't go to home. Mr. and Mrs. Jung bring us to somewhere first.

Both me and Jessica don't know where they will take us.

"Dad,where will we go?? Tell me tell me..." asked her to Mr. Jung with a children's tone.

"Secret! I won't tell you until we arrived there!"

Mr. Jung lift his tongue out to her and laughing.

"Daaaaaddd you are so mean!!" screamed her then hit him slowly.

I look at how she acts like a daddy's-little-girl in front of her dad.

She's cute. She treats 'people-she-knows-well' and 'people-she-doesn't-know' different. I think she's not as icy as her friends told me.

Suddenly,she turned her face and look at me.

With a very low volume,she whispered. "Waeyo?"

Swiftly i change my face's expression and pretending that i wasn't looking at her. "Anni..."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not."

"You did."

How did she know?

"How did you know?"

She pointed at the mirror in front of the car.

"What's the matter with the mirror?" i asked her the meaning.

"Pabo. I saw you were looking at me from that."

I chuckled by myself.

"Waeyo??" She looks confused.

"So you were looking at me too... Kekeke~"

"Anni! How can you tell that?"

Her whisper getting louder. Her eyes getting wide when she looks at me.

"You tell me that you caught me were looking at you by the mirror,it means you saw me too from the mirror,right?"

"I'M NOT!!" screamed her so sudden.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung look us with a shocked face.

"What's going on dear?" asked Mrs. Jung to her.

"Nothing mom. Just a nightmare"

Then she turned back and looking at the windows.

I'm closing my eyes and smiling inside of my heart.

 

MR. JUNG's POV

"Mom. Look at them."

Mom turned her head and looking at them.

"Aigoo~ How cute!" Mom screamed happy.

"SSHH! You can make them awake."

"Arraseo. Keke~ They used to hate each other in their first meet,but look at them now,leaning their head together and sleep."

"Yeah,everything can change. Time passed,people's changing..."

"I've never seen our daughter comfortly sleep in someone's shoulder beside us! I've to keep this moments!"

"What do you mean?"

I look at my wife and seeing her searching something in her bag.

"What do you looking for?"

She looks panicked. "Where's the polaroid?"

I laugh at her.

"Mom is so smart! It's in the drawer..."

She opened the drawer and found it.

She turned it on then pointed the polaroid to Junhyung and Jessica's face.

"1...2...3..."

CLICK!

 

*******************************************************************

 

Sorry for the late update!

I'll  trying to make it fast for the next chap!! :)