Back

Day by day

Jessica looked at her handphones and starring at the date.

How could i forget about his birthday? , Jessica thinks to herself.

“Here…” said Gyuri suddenly while handing her a glass of Frapuccino.

“Thanks…”

They both keep drink their drinks without saying anything,before Jessica starts the conversation.

“Gyuri-ah,are you still mad?”

“Not really. Why? Is that a matter?”

“Of course it is! You’re my best friend,i don’t want to lose you.”

Gyuri smiled hearing her words. Actually,she can’t stay mad at her for a long time.

“Gotcha,Gyuri. I know i’m forgiven. Keke”

“How did you know?” asked Gyuri,pretending to be cool.

“Yah,your smile tells it all.”

“I’m not mad at you. I’m just dissapointed because you have hurted both of Dongwoon and Junhyung…”

“I know it. I’ve hurted both of them. But what i supossed to do,Gyuri-ah? I love Dongwoon,but my parents ordering me and Junhyung to engaged. And-…”

“And you loving Junhyung too?”

“Well…I think i’m not…It’s just comfortable whenever i’m with him. That’s all.”

“You sure?”

“I think i am. Talk about Dongwoon,tomorrow is his birthday. Are you get the invitation card?”

“Of course. Have you prepared a gift for him?”

Jessica thinks for a minute,then she grabbed Gyuri’s hand.

“Gyuri…I really need your advice,NOW.”

Then they both leaved the restaurant and heading to every counters in the mall.

 

THE PARTY

Dongwoon keeps looking at his watch,waiting for his someone special,Jessica.

It’s written in the invitation card that the party will held at 8 o’clock,but he keeps wondering why she stills nt coming,even now it’s 9 o’clock.

“My son,are you ready for the speech? Because all the guests has waited for you.” Said Mr. Sohn,Dongwoon’s dad.

“Ehm dad,a little more time,please?”

“Are you waiting your girlfriend?”

Dongwoon’s face getting red and he quickly looks at the other direction,avoiding his dad’s eyes.

“Kekeke. My Dongwoon’s is now not a child anymore.” His dad patted his back. “Okay,but please asked her to be hurry.”

“Okay…”

After his dad leaving,he saw a car’s parking in his house,and it’s Jessica’s.

He fixed his tie and his tuxedo,then run after her.

Before he could even opened the door,Junhyung’s hand opened it first.

“Let me…” say him coldly.

After Junhyung opened the door,Dongwoon’s stunned seeing a beautiful blonde girl out with a gold mini-dress and a mini crown in her hair to complete her gorgeous looks.

“Happy birthday,Dongwoon-ah!!!” said her loudly while hugging him.

“Thank you for coming,princess…” said him while replied her hug.

“Happy birthday. Have a long and blessed life…” said Gyuri sweetly while coming out too from the car.

"Thankyou,Gyuri-ah..." answered him,still hugging with Jessica.

Junhyung quickly pulled him and giving him a tight hug. “Dongwoon-ah,happy birthday!!”

“Hey! Let me go!” said Dongwoon in struggle.

“You want a hug,right? That’s why i give you one…” said Junhyung while still tightening their hug.

Jessica quickly hit Junhyung with her clutch,and Gyuri pulled Dongwoon away.

“You embarassed me,Junhyung-ah!” said Jessica while pouting.

“As long as i’m not embarassed,it doesn’t matter…” said him cooly.

“Whoa whoa,you guys want to continue arguing each other? If that’s so,i’m gonna get in first…” said Gyuri. Before she walked her foot,Junhyung quickly pulls her wrist and grabs her go. “I’m with you. At least you aren’t embarassed because of me…”

Seeing Junhyung go with Gyuri,Jessica’s heart feels a great pain in sudden. When she’s about to run after him,suddenly someone holds her wrist.

And that someone is none other than Dongwoon.

“Wanna leave the birthday man?” said him sadly.

Looking his expression,she’s feeling guilty. She’s interlocking her fingers with his and smile widely.

“No,i will acompany him till the rest of the night...”

 

********************************************

 

THE WHOLE PARTY WILL TOLD IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

STAY TUNE ;)