Close

Day by day

"What are you doing?" said a soft foice behind Junhyung's back.

Junhyung who's surprised turned around and make her diary fall to the floor.

Jessica take her diary from the floor and saw junhyung's shocked face with her teary eyes.

"I said what are you doing here with my diary???" shouted her at his face.

 

************************************************************************

"J...Jess..."

"THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" shouted her angrily.

Junhyung keeps silent. He too shocked look Jessica's madness.

Junhyung slowly walks closer to her. "Jessica..."

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM,NOW!!!" shouted her while pushing him out of her room.

After closed the door,Jessica locked herself in. She's crying in front of the door.

"Hikss...I hate you,Junhyung..." said her in her sobs.

Junhyung feels guilty and keep trying to knock the door.

"I...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..."

"GO AWAY!!"

Junhyung stop knocking the door.

"Mianhae,Jessica..." then he's going back to his room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica just hugging her knees behind the door. She feels embarassed because Junhyung has reading her diary,her secret.

She feels guilty too,because she's too mean with him. Now she's regretting it and feeling so sad.

Suddenly,the lightening is off. Her room become so dark and she can't see anything.

She feels so scared because she always hate the darkness.

"HELP...!! Hiks..."

 

Junhyung wakes up when hearing Jessica's shout and run as fast as he can to her room.

After arriving in front of her room,he knocks the door and calling her.

"Jessica!! What's wrong???"

Jessica surprised hearing Junhyung's voice and starts crying.

"I...hiks...I'm scared...Help..."

"Don't cry! I'll help you,wait a second..."

He feels panick too because he couldn't see anything.

Suddenly he remembers that his phone is in his pocket and grab it fast to get some light from it.

"Open the door,Jessica!!" shouted him.

"I don't know where the key is...I have throwed it away...Hiks...I hate being in the dark alone! Hiksss help me,Junhyung...Help me..." said her weakly in her cries.

Junhyung feels sad hearing her cries.

"Get back from the door! I'll push it!"

Jessica slowly moving away from the door. "Hh....Hurry..."

"1...2...3..."

BLAM!

The door's finally opened.

Jessica hugs him as soon as she saw his face and crying in his chest. Junhyung gently caressing her hair.

"Sshh...sshh...I'm here. You aren't alone anymore...Sshh"

Junhyung makes her sit on a sofa in her room with his arms still caressing her shoulder.

"Hikss...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have to mad at you...I...I just..."

"It's okay,it doesn't matter for me. Beside,i'm not supposed to read people's diary..."

"Junhyung-ah..."

"Neh?"

"Promise me you won't tell mom and dad about my disease..."

"Bb...But..."

"Please...I don't want see they worrying me..."

Junhyung sighed and tightening his hug.

"Arraseo...But promise me you have to eat well...Okay?"

Jessica slowly nodded her head. She hugs his waits thightly because she really scared of the dark.

"Good girl. Now sleep well,I won't leaving you..." said Junhyung while giving a peck on her hair.

For the first time,Jessica feels thanks to this darkness,because it makes Junhyung can't see her blushed face.

They're hugging in each other arms,then slowly,Jessica's starting to sleep.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

I'm back!!

Kekeke~

A short update,but hope you guys enjoyed it :)

 

Gbu <3