Invitation

Day by day

“Ehemmm…”

Dongwoon’s clear throat broke their moments. Jessica quickly moved away from Junhyung.

“Dongwoon-ah…How are you?” said Jessica shyly.

Dongwoon walks closer to her.

“Fine enough before someone’s coming to our life.” Said Dongwoon icily as he’s smirking at Junhyung. “Aren’t you ashamed being shirtless in front of  a girl?”

“Aren’t you ashamed to come to a girl-that-you’ve-been-hurted’s house?” said Junhyung with a slighted smile as he’s walking closer to Jessica.

“Me? Hurting her??”

“Don’t you??”

Now Jessica’s standing between Dongwoon and Junhyung’s body. Feel the tense is getting hot,he pushed away both of their chest.

“You guys have a seat,please?”

Both of them seat on the different coach while Jessica’s making a drinks to them.

 

“So,what are you doing here?” asked Junhyung first.

“Whatever i do is none of your business…”

“Oh,yeah? But when it’s relating to Jessica,that’s my business too…”

“You’re not even her boyfriend,so stop acted like you are!”

“And do you think you are her boyfriend??”

“Well i’m not,but at least i ‘used to’ be her boyfriend!”

“Stop it already! Why you guys so loud at my house!!!” Jessica shouted with a two can of cokes in her hands.

They both quickly silent while Jessica handing them a coke.

 

“Dongwoon-ah,what’s the matter?” asked Jessica nicely. She still feels sorry for him because she broke his heart with lying to him.

“I just want to give you this…” said him while giving her an invitation card.

Jessica opened that card and look surprised.

“WHAT??? Is tomorrow really your birthday??”

“Yeah. And i’m sure that you totally forgot it.”

“Mianhae,Dongwoon-ah. I really didn’t mean that! I-…”

Dongwoon cuts her words with a hug. He’s hugging her while her hair lovingly.

“Hope you’ll come tomorrow…”

Jessica nodded in his shoulder.

After a minutes,Dongwoon broke their hug and waving at her while walking to the door.

“Yah! Don’t you think you’ve missed one card? Where’s my invitation card??” said Junhyung sourly.

 

***********************************************

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Neh.yoboseyo?”

“Hey Gyuri,it’s me,Sica.”

“Ah,you”

“Yah! What’s up with ‘ah,you’?? Gyuri-ah,i know i was fault. Forgive me,Gyuri-ah. You know very well that you’re my only best friend. I never mean to hurt you. Not even once…”

“…”

“Gyuri-ah? You still there?”

“Neh,I’m.”

“Am i forgiven now?”

“Almost. Meet me at mall?”

“Of course i will. Kekeke…”

“Okay,30 minutes from now,we’ll meet there at our favorite restaurant”

“Fine. And don’t be late!”

“Say to yourself…”

*hung up*

 

Jessica hungs up the phone. She quickly get dressed and go downstair.

Seeing her in hurry,Junhyung stops her in the door.

“Where are you going?”

“Mall.” Said her cold.

“Mall? With who?”

“Someone. Now let me go!” said Jessica while pushing his muscular arm that covering the door,but she’s not strong enough. "Gosh! It’s Gyuri,okay?”

“Ah,her. Okay,be careful.” Said him while opening the way out.

Weirdest guy ever , she thinks to herself.

 

Gyuri has arrived to the mall about 5 minutes.

And when she is going to order the drink first,Jessica hugged her from back.

“Gyuri-ah!! I miss you!!” shouted Jessica loudly like a child.

“Ssshhh! It’s a public place,Sica. People can misunderstood about us…” whispered Gyuri to her. But still,she can’t hide a smile on her face.

“Kekeke. I’ll picked a seat first.”

“Okay”