Not a secret anymore

Day by day

DONGWOON's POV

I saw a girl who's really look like Jessica,but i'm not sure about that. So i asked my friends to get outta here in charge to get a better view of her.

"I'll paid all of these"

"Really? Thanks,Dongwoon-ah. Sica must be lucky have a boyfriend like you. Kekeke~" said Gyuri happily.

"Gomawo,Dongwoon-ah!" shouted the others.

"Ah...anniyo..." I said shyly.

After i paid the bill,i'm going to the main door of the restaurant to find out is that really Jessica or not.

And i was right. It's her...with her cousin again.

Jessica and Junhyung again? Even they're cousins,this is too much!

Realizing that i'm looking at her,her jaw's dropped and she looks a bit shocked.

Seeing Jessica's expression,Junhyung's looking at me too then stand up.

He holds Jessica's hand and walking to me.

"Is that...Jessica?" said Gyuri suddenly behind me.

I shooked my head then watching both of them with an icy glares.

"Annyeong..." said Jessica first.

"Look,Sica. I know he's your cousin,but don't you think it's too much? You almost spent everyday with him,while you have me as your boyfriend..."

"Woonie-ah...I don't mean to..."

"Yah! Jealousy too much?" asked Junhyung after cut her words.

"We need to go outside,NOW" Then i pulled his hand to the outside of the restaurant while the others followed us.

 

AUTHOR's POV

"What do you want??" Asked Junhyung angry.

"Me? I want you to stay away from her!" said Dongwoon then pulled Junhyung's collar.

"You guys stop it! Why you always fighting if you meet each other?!!" shouted Jessica.

"Yah,you guys are more immature than a children!" said Gyuri too.

"Man,there's no way i can stay away from her!"

"Why?? You just her cousin. C-O-U-S-I-N"

"You think so? Well actually,I'm his fiance!! F-I-A-N-C-E!! Mark that in your head!"

Jessica looks speechless,and so does Gyuri and Dongwoon.

"Fi..fiance??" asked Dongwoon again to make sure. "You ing kidding me!!"

Dongwoon thinks all that he just heard about is totally a joke. But he's realizing that Junhyung's serious when he saw Jessica's expression.

"Sica-ah! You guys kidding,right?? You told me that he's your cousin!!" Gyuri shakes Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica can't answer them,but her teary eyes tells them everything.

Dongwoon walks closer to Sica. His eyes are getting teary too.

"Sica...is that...true?"

Jessica just hug him without answering. "Dongwoon...Please don't get mad! I really love you...bb...but"

Dongwoon quickly pull out the hug and Junhyung perfectly catch her when she was about to fall.

"Jessica...Gwenchana??"

Still crying,she's nodded her head.

Junhyung push out Dongwoon's shoulder because his anger can't be tamed anymore.

"Yah Dongwoon-ah! I thought you are a nice guy that can make her falling for you,but i guess i was wrong,totally wrong! You such an immature guy who love to jealous all the time and being rude to the girl!"

When Juhyung about to punch Dongwoon,Jessica catched his hand and pulled him.

"Junhyung,stop! Fight won't make anything better..."

Dongwoon fixed his collar and staring at Jessica.

"I'm dissapointed at you,Jessica. I thought you love me as much as i did,but i guess i was wrong."

Gyuri looks mad too at Jessica. She couldn't bear that a boy that she likes for the first time,was taken by her own best friend.

Dongwoon pulled Gyuri's hand and walking to their car,and their friends followed them.

Junhyung cupped Jessica's cheeks and wiped her tears.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Jessica nodded her head. "I'm fine,but can we just go home first? I don't know how to answer them when they see my teary eyes."

Junhyung pulled her closer then hug her. "Don/t cry again for that bastard,Jessica..."

Jessica just stay quiet  in his bare chest.

After that,he pulled out the hug and go inside the restaurant to take the car's key.

After take Mr.Jung car's key,Jessica and Junhyung go inside the car and driving home first.

 

****************************************************************

Sorry for waiting too long!

My mid test is getting close,so i've spent much of my time to study!

Hope you guys understand :)