Don't.

Under the Tree called 'Destiny'

 

                - Eunhyuk’s POV -

I nervously fixed my tie as Donghae, my best man, patted my shoulders. I looked back to him and saw him mouthed ‘Are you okay?’. Am I okay? Obviously not. I still can’t get rid of what I read in the newspapers these past weeks. Articles about Siwon’s and Mi Yeo’s marriage are all-over the papers. What do I expect; Siwon is the president of their company. But isn’t it bothering that they’re getting married the same day we are? Pushing those thoughts away, I just mouthed back ‘I’m okay’. He smiled and patted me again. We’re standing here at the end of the aisle, all ready just waiting for the bride and the ceremony will start.

The sound of the doors opening grabbed my attention. And there she is, that Park Mi Yeo, stunning in that wedding gown she’s wearing. Even if her face is covered with veil, I can clearly see how happy she is. Holding a bouquet of white roses, she slowly walks down the aisle, looking at me with a smile on her angelic face. Then suddenly, someone grabbed her arm from behind. It’s Siwon. She was being dragged away. I can see her trying to jerk away from him, but to no avail. She was reaching her other hand for me, but she’s too far for me to grab. “Eunhyuk-ssi . . .” I heard her calling for help. Siwon forcedly carried her towards the door. “Hyukjae!” she shouted.

“Mi-Yeo . . .” I whispered to myself, but unfortunately, Donghae heard it. “What did you say?” he tried to confirm. I looked at him, unaware that color on my face had already drained. “What did just happened -“ Donghae worried. “I need to go to her,” I explained to him. Donghae just smiled and patted my shoulder. “I know this would happen. Then go,” he said. I smiled apologetically to him and turned around to run away. I don’t care about what they think; I just need to do this. Need. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn’t see Han Mi on the middle of the aisle. She was walking towards the front when I ran past her. She called my name several times but I was so clouded by my thoughts that I couldn’t hear it.

Now I just need to go to ‘somewhere’.