CHAPTER NINE:SOE YOUNG’S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

“Ahjussi!” Soe Young shouted while going out of their house. “I’ll go now.”

“Wait~” Mr. Lee shouted while following Soe Young. “Here, take this.” Mr. Lee handed a lunch box to Soe Young.

“Neh? What’s this?”

“It’s for you. Eat this during your lunch break.”

“Kamsahamnida~” Soe Young said and kissed his father’s cheeks.

-----

“Hyung, Where’s Teukie Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked while putting he’s uniform on.

“He said that he’ll go to his parents last night.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Maybe he slept there and he’ll just come to school today with his car.” Donghae added.

“Will he be the one driving it?” Ryeowook asked.

“I wish that he’ll won’t drive ‘cause if he will be the one to drive, he’ll surely be at the hospital later.” Eunhyuk teased.

“You’re right.” Kyuhyun said and laughed.

“Ohh… It’s already 6:50 am.” Donghae said while looking at his wristwatch. “Let’s just walk going to school, Arasso?”

“Arasso!” they all said and they leave.

-----

“Aishh~! I need to move faster so I won’t be late.” Soe Young said to herself while driving her bike.

Suddenly, a limousine bumped her bike. The limousine stopped.

“Aishh~!” Soe Young shouted while getting off her bike. “Nyah! Why did you bumped on my bike… Aishh~! Even you’re rich you should know how to treat people in a right way. The world doesn’t revolve just for the rich people like you.”

The owner of the limousine went out and said. “Mianhae for…Wait! Soe Young?”

“Neh? Leeteuk-ssi?” Soe Young said and was shocked.

“MIanhae for your bike.”

“Neh? Noo… it’s okay.”

“But why are you so loud a while ago?” Leeteuk whispered to himself.

“Are you telling something?” Soe Young asked a little bit confused.

“Ahmmm.. no…Uhmmm.. are you studying in our school?”

Soe Young nodded. “I need to go now. Bye!” Soe Young was about to ride her bike when she heard a crack she then realized that her bike was broken.

“Aishh~” Soe Young muttered.

“Is it broken?” Leeteuk asked.

“Uhmm.. Yeah but-“

“Get in.” Leeteuk pointed his limousine.

“Neh? No it’s okay. I’ll just walk.”

“No.” Leeteuk protested and hold Soe Young’s hand and pulled her towards his limousine.

“Wait! How about my bike?”

“Let our butler handle it.”

“Neh? O-o-okay.” Soe Young responded quietly.

-----

“Aishh~! I feel sleepy!” Hyun Na said.

“Neh? You always feel sleepy.” Yeomin teased while opening the juice she bought.

“Aishh~!” Hyun Na said while stretching her arms then suddenly she hit someone.

“Ouch!” the guy said.

“I’m sorry… I mean not sorry.” Hyun Na joked while looking at the guy, who was Eunhyuk.

“Yah! You’re the girl who stomps on my foot.” Eunhyuk said while pointing at Hyun Na.

“Yah, you’re the guy who is topless yesterday.”

“Yah, look,” Eunhyuk said while pointing at his foot. “Look what you’ve done.”

“Neh? Well… It’s your fault.” Hyun Na smiled.

“Neh?” Eunhyuk said and they both exchanged glances.

“Yah! Stop it!” Yeomin stand up from her sit Eunhyuk noticed it was Yeomin.

“Yeomin-ssi?” Eunhyuk was shocked.

“Ohh! Eunhyuk-ssi?” Yeomin said.

“You know each other?” Hyun Na asked as she look to the two of them.

“Yeah.” They both replied.

“Ahmmm.. Excuse me. would you mind to sit?” Seohae interrupted. “My neck is aching.”

“Yah, Eunhyuk ah, sit with us.” Yeomin said to Eunhyuk.

“No thanks. I need to meet someone.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Okay.” Yeomin said.

“Bye, Ms. Kwon.” Eunhyuk winked at Hyun Na then leave.

“How did he know my surname?” Hyun Na muttered while sitting down on her chair.

“Maybe he asked someone?” Seohae said.

“That’s possible.” Yeomin agreed.

“Who could that be?” Hyun Na mumbled.

“Aegyo~! Hyun Na, don’t mind that man.” Yeomin said.

“Yah!” Hyun Na said as she start eating her food. Eunhyuk? He’s handsome. Hyun Na thought and smiled.

-----

All the students that are entering the school gate stopped when they saw a limousine heading towards their school. As the people inside the limousine went out, they were shocked that it was Leeteuk with someone who is not popular in their school. The students started to whisper to one another.

“You think it’s okay if I’ll enter the school with you?” Soe Young whispered at Leeteuk while looking at the students who were whispering to one another.

“It will be okay.” Leeteuk smiled.

Soe Young heard someone says:

“Isn’t Leeteuk oppa’s girlfriend Mi Yuri?” a girl said.

“I don’t think so…” the other girl answered.

Soe Young just ignore them.

“What class are you?” Leeteuk asked.

“2-A” Soe Young answered.

“It’s near our classroom. Let’s go there together, arasso?”

“Arasso.”

-----

Hyun Na and Yeomin were entering their classroom when they saw Eunhyuk sitting on the teacher’s table.

“Good Morning Ms. Kwon.” Eunhyuk winked again at Hyun Na but Hyun Na just gives him a disgusting look and just walks towards her chair while Yeomin is laughing quietly.

Eunhyuk went to sit beside Hyun Na.

“Ms. Kwon,” Eunhyuk started. “Sorry for the last time.”

“Neh? Sorry for what?” Hyun Na replied with a confused look.

“Sorry for being topless in front of you.”

“Noo… I should be the one apologizing because of what I did to you.”

“Ohh… It’s okay. By the way, I’m Lee HyukJae a.k.a. Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk offered a hand shake.

“I’m Kwon Hyun Na.” Hyun Na accepted it.

“Soo… The two of you are friends now?” Yeomin interrupted.

“Neh?” Eunhyuk and Hyun Na said at the same time.

“Well… I think … It’s a yes!” Yeomin said and they all laughed.

-----

Soe Young was walking going to the cafeteria.

“Aishh~! I don’t know anyone here.” Soe Young muttered while getting inside the cafeteria. She sits down on a chair and start eating the lunch her father prepared.

Meanwhile, Hyun Na, Yeomin and SeoHae were entering the cafeteria when Seohae noticed Soe Young.

“Unnie,” Seohae approached Hyun Na. “Isn’t that Soe Young?” Seohae pointed where Soe Young is sitting down.

“Neh?’ Hyun Na looked at the direction and realizes that it is Soe Young. “Yeah.”

“Let’s go to her.” Yeomin said and they all went going to Soe Young’s direction.

“Annyeong~” Yeomin greeted Soe Young.

“Ohh… Annyeong~” Soe Young said and was shocked.

“Can we sit here?” Seohae asked.

“Yah sure.” Soe Young said and the girls sat down.

“When did you start studying here?” Hyun Na asked while opening the juice she brought.

“Just today.” Soe Young replied.

“Ohh…” they all said.

“So… How’s the first day?” Seohae asked and smiled.

“Really hard… I don’t have friends at first but now you’re here.” Soe Young smiled.

“Let’s eat dinner later at your shop!” Yeomin suggested happily.

“Yah! Sure!” Soe Young agreed.

“By the way, what’s the name of your shop?” Hyun Na asked.

“Chuuka Soba Ichiryu.” Soe Young said proudly. “Didn’t you notice that when you first eat at our shop?”

“No.” they all said and smiled.

“Because we are very hungry that time.” Hyun Na explained.

“Ohh..” Soe Young said.

“Correction… YOU were very hungry that time.” Seohae teased.

“Neh? NOO.” Hyun Na protested and they all laugh. 

~~~~~

sorry to update so late :) comments and subscribe!