CHAPTER EIGHTEEN – SPORTS FEST – FOUNDATION DAY PART 1/2

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

“Hyung, what shirt suits me best? This one or this one?” Donghae asked Leeteuk while going to Leeteuk’s room holding the shirts.

“Neh? For what?” Leeteuk answered while looking into the shirts, Donghae was holding.

“For our Foundation Day today!”

“Ahh~!” Leeteuk said and looked at the shirts. “I think that one.” Leeteuk then pointed at the black shirt.

“Ohh~! This is also my choice, thanks hyung!”

“You’re welcome!” Leeteuk replied and Donghae turned to leave.

Donghae went to the kitchen and saw Ryeowook was there. “Wookie ah!”

“Waeyo?” Ryeowook said while slicing the cucumber.

“What’s for breakfast?”

“rice balls,cucumber kimchi, kimchi dumplings and fried rice!”

“Whoa~!”

“Donghae ah, please slice this cucmber for me first.”

“Okay.” Donghae then started slicing and Ryeowook went to his room and saw Kyuhyun was there.

“Aishh~ Kyuhyun ah! What are you doing in my room?” Ryeowook exclaimed.

“I’m just finding a trace that you’re playing StarCraft!” Kyuhyun said while looking at the closet, bed, and more.

“Yah!” Ryeowook stopped Kyuhyun. “I told you I’m not playing StarCraft!!!”

“OKAY!” Kyuhyun then went out of the room and headed to the kitchen.

Kyuhyun smelled the delicious fried rice on the kitchen.. “Hmmm..”

“Hyung, you’re cooking?!?” Kyuhyun asked Donghae.

“No.. Wookie just let me slice this.” Donghae answered while holding the cucumber.

“Ohh.. I see.” Kyuhyun then saw a spoon and eats the fried rice until it was already gone.

“Donghae ah are you-“ Ryeowook started but it was unfinished because he saw Kyuhyun eating all the fried rice. Behind him where Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

“Hi, Hyung!” Kyuhyun greeted.

“KYUHYUN AH~~~~~~~~~~!” They all said as they raise they’re weapons. Ryeowook holding a book, Leeteuk holding a stick, Eunhyuk holding casserole and Dongahe holding a fork.

“KYUHYUN AH!!! WHY ARE YOU EATING ALL OF THIS!!!” Leeteuk shouted as they hit Kyuhyun with they’re  weapon.

“YAH! HYUNGS STOP!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted and the members just tickle him.

“Yah…hahahahah..yahh..hahaah..stop…ahahaha..it..”

-----

At School…

“Yey! It’s our Foundation Day today!” Yeonjae screamed.

“Yeah.” Jo Eun agreed. While they were walking on the field, they saw Seohae and Yeomin sitting on the grass…

“Hey! Seohae-ssi!” Jo Eun screamed and walk towards Seohae and Yeomin.

“Neh?” Seohae said and looked at them and she saw it was Jo Eun with Yeonjae. “Yeonjae, Jo Eun where have you been?”

“Well, we’re just walking… where’s Hyun Na unnie?” Jo Eun asked.

“Ohh~ she’s with Eunhyuk sunbae.” Yeomin answered.

“Neh? Eunhyuk?”

“Yeah.” Seohae nodded.

“You mean…???” Yeonjae said unfinished and Seohae and Yeomin nodded.

“Woah~ that’s so fast!” Jo Eun said and was shocked.

“Yah. You’re right!” Yeomin agreed.

“Let’s go now.”

While walking, Yeonjae saw Heechul walking along the corridor……

“Is that Heechul?” Yeonjae sad while pointing Heechul. The girls looked at the direction.

“Yah! Your Oppa!” Yeomin agreed.

“Hey! Jo Eun. I’ve been looking for you. Where have you been?” Heechul said while going to the girls’ direction.

“Neh? Mianhae, I just take a walk with Yeonjae, Seoahe nad Yeomin.” Jo Eun explained.

“Ohh.. Okay.. Can you come with me?”

“Neh? Now?”

“Yeah.”

“I dunno. I promise Yeonjae that I will go with her until the end of the Foundation Day. “

“Neh? It’s okay Unnie. Go with him. I think you’re safe with your oppa.” Yeonjae said.

“How about-“ Jo Eun started but Yeonjae interrupted her.

“No, go with him. I can take care of myself, besides I’m with Seohae and Yeomin.”

“Yeah.” Seohae and Yeomin said in unison.

“O-okay!” Jo Eun said.

“So, Girls, can I borrow her for a while?” Heechul asked.

“Yah! Sure! Take good care of my unnie!,arasso?” Yeonjae said.

“Arasso.” Heechul said and the lovey dovey couple leaves.

-----

 Eunhyuk and Hyun Na were helping their classmates arranged the booth they are preparing.

“Oppa… put this there.” Hyun Na gives the table cloth to Eunhyuk and pointed the table.

“Arasso.” Eunhyuk then put the table cloth and arranged it.

Suddenly, the bell rang.

*ALL STUDENTS OF NEUL PARAN HIGH SCHOOL. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE GYMNASIUM NOW.*

“Let’s go?” Eunhyuk asked Hyun Na.

“Neh.” Hyun Na replied and Eunhyuk hold the hand of Hyun Na going to the gymnasium.

-----

All the students of Neul Paran High School went to the gymnasium.

“Good Morning everyone!” the Dean greeted. All the students lined up to their respective year level. “Today until Friday is our Foundation Day and also our Sports Fest… all year level is required to have their own booth. It may be 1 booth per 2 classes. Or 1 booth per class.”

All the students starts to whisper to one another.

“Quiet..” the Dean said. “1st year level. Section A- ……………………… Now for 3rd year level.”

The students looked bored because the Dean has said so many things.

“3-A & 3-B ,they prepare a Café Booth for us. 3-C, they prepare a singing booth and for 3-D&3-E, they prepare a horror booth for us… for 4th year…………….  The Sports Fest will start tomorrow….” the Dean said

After the ceremony in the gymnasium, the booths were already opened.

Kyuhyun held Seohae’s hands.

“Neh?” Seohae asked and was confused.

“Let’s go to the horror booth.” Kyuhyun said.

“Neh? U-uhmmm…okay..” Seohae agreed and they went to the 3-D room.

 

-----

 

Yeomin was walking alone when Sungmin saw her.

“Yeomin ah!” Sungmin said as he ran going to Yeomin’s direction. Yeomin then looked around and saw Sungmin. She started walking again.

“HEY!” Sungmin hold Yeomin’s hand to stop. Yeomin stopped walking, removed Sungmin’s hands and faced him.

“Waeyo?” Yeomin asked him.

“You told me that you aren’t going to loose to me.”

Yeomni stared at him with a confused look then something popped on her mind- the game. “Ohh… yeah.. what game are we going to play?”

“Ahmmmm.” Sungmin thinks for a while. “Let’s play Star Craft!” [A/N: Does Sungmin knows how to play Star Craft? Hahahaha]

“I’m game with it.” Yeomi smiled and the nran going to the nearest internet café.

-----

Seohae and Kyuhyun went to the Horror booth.

“2.” Kyuhyun told the boy on the front of the horror booth. The boy gave them 2 tickets and Kyuhyun pay for it.

There was a long line in the horror booth. They were the 15th pair there.

“Hold the hands of the one beside you!” the girl said.

Kyuhyun held Seohae’s hands tightly and Seoahe stared at him and was confused. Kyuhyun just smiled at her. After 5 mins., they were already the next to go inside the horror booth.

“Ma’am, Sir.. the two of you should hold each other’s hands until the end.” The girl reminded.

Kyuhyun and Seohae nodded. They entered the Horror booth. Lights off. mummy there mummy here.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Seohae shouted when someone hold her feet. Kyuhyun was laughing at her.

“Neh? Why are you laughing?” Seohae asked Kyuhyun nervously while walking.

“Nothing..” Kyuhyun smiled.

There were this skulls over there bones.

“AHHHHHH!!!!” Seohae shouted again because of the man who appeared to be in a skeleton costume.

Seohae then hold Kyuhyun’s hand tightly and Kyuhyun just smiled.

They were already near the end when a white lady appeared. Seohae was about to shout but then the white lady speaks. “Hold hands.” She said in a scary tone.

Kyuhyun and Seohae just continue walking until they reach the end. They stopped. Still holding each other’s hands and read the message on the mirror.

“The person you are holding right now is the person that you’ll stay with forever. Always stay with him/her. She/He will be the one forever.”

Kyuhyun and Seohae both looked at each other and they both blushed. They went out of the horror booth, still holding each other’s hand and blushing. There was a silence, not until Kyuhyun spoke.

“Thanks for coming with me…” Kyuhyun said.

“Neh? Cheonmaneyo~” Seohae said and they were still holding each other’s hands when Seowa saw them.

“Unnie, look at them.” Seowa told Lia.

Lia pulled Seowa going to Kyuhyun and Seohae. They were in front of Kyuhyun and Seohae while Seohae reomvoed her hands from Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun grabbed it again. Seowa stared at them.

“Oppa, Seowa wants to come with you in the horror booth.” Lia told Kyuhyun and Seowa smiled.

“Ahmmm…sorry..I already went there with Seohae.” Kyuhyun said and looked at Seohae.

“Neh?” Seowa started. “You like that poor girl? She’s just a typical girl who is a Gold Digger!” she looked at Seohae intently.

“Neh?” Seohae said. “You really don’t know the real me!!”

“What?” Seowa said and take steps going to Seohae but Kyuhyun step forward.

“Seowa ah, leave her.” Kyuhyun said and pulled Seohae and they started walking.

“Aishh~!!” Seowa said irritatedly.

“Don’t worry Seowa. Mi Yuri Unnie knows what to do.” Lia said to brighten up Seowa.

Seowa then smiled. “You’re right.”

-----

“AISSHHH~!” Yeomin stood up from her chair.

Sungmin laughed at her. “I WON!”

“Aishh~!” Yeomin grabbed her bag and was about to leave when Sungmin stopped her.

“Remember the deal?” Sungmin smiled.

“Ohh… Yeah…what do you want?”

“Spend a day with me!”

“WHAT?”

“Tomorrow. spend the day with me!”

“Aishh~ Arasso. After that leave me alone!” Yeomin then turned to leave and Sungmin smiled happily.