CHAPTER SEVENTEEN – BROKENHEARTED

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

It was already 8 pm when Kyuhyun and Seohae arrived at their respective dorms.

“Unnie!” Seohae greeted Hyun Na.

“Ohh… Seohae.” Hyun Na said while going to Seohae to hug her.

Seohae break the hug. “I wanna rest.”

“Okay..” Hyun Na said and Seohae went to her room to sleep.

-----

Next Day….

*Kringg~ Kringg~*

“Yoboseyo?” Hyun Na answered her phone while combing her hair.

“Hyun Na ah!” Eunhyuk said from the other line.

“Ohh… Eunhyuk sunbae… why did you call?” Hyun Na said while sitting on her bed.

“Are you free later?”

“Neh? Waeyo?”

“Well… u-uhmmm… just for a dinner.”

“Neh? A dinner? For what?”

“For us. For celebrating our friendship!”

“Ohh.. okay!”

“So are you free later?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay. I’ll fetch you later at 5:00 pm….ohhh… and wear something nice, arasso?”

“Okay.” Hyun Na said and hunged up.

“SEEEEEEEOOOOOOHHHHHHHHAAAAAAEEEEEEEEE!” Hyun Na screamed.

Seohae rushed to Hyun Na’s room. “UNNIE! WHAT HAPPENED?”

“Which one do you think fits me?” Hyun Na asked while holding the two dresses she’s holding.

“Neh?” Seohae asked with a confused look and she sit on Hyun Na’s bed.

“Which one?” Hyun Na asked again.

“Hmmm…” Seohae thinks for a while. “The violet one!” Seohae said while pointing at the violet dress.

“Okay. Thanks.” Hyun Na said while putting the dress on the bed and finding a pair of heels.

Seohae stared at her with a confused look. “Where are you going?”

“A dinner with Eunhyuk sunbae…” Hyun Na said as she smiles while looking at her reflection on the mirror.

“Neh?” Seohae stared at her and looked at her watch. “It’s only 10 am and you’re preparing so early.”

“You don’t care.” Hyun Na smirked at her.

“Whatever…” Seohae said as she rolled her eyes. Hyun Na just laughed at her.

Seohae then went outside and heard Yeomin talking to Sungmin.

“Yah! I’m not gonna loose to you!” Yeomin shouted on the phone then looked at Seohae who was listening. “Are you listening at our conversation?”

“Neh? Ahmm…” Seohae said while going to Yeomin. “Not really... what are you going to do?” Seohae smirked.

“Neh? Nothing!!!!” Yeomin said while sitting on the sofa.

“If that’s what you say…” Seohae said while having a teasing tone and laughed while going to her room.

“YAH! SEOHAE AH! DON’T THINK OF ANYTHING!!!” Yeomin shouted.

“I’M NOT THINKING ANYTHING, YEOMIN! HAHAHA!” Seohae shouted back.

-----

“Hyung! Why do you look so worried?” Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook who was staring at one thing.

“Neh? Me?... N-n-nothing!” Ryeowook answered.

“Aishh~! There’s no need to hide it fro me! I know you like Hyun Na noona!”

“neh? How did you know that and wait…. WHY ARE YOU CALLING HER NOONA?!?”

Kyuhyun laughed. “You don’t care… and I heard you last night at your room.”

-----FLASHBACK-----

“Do I have to tell the truth…. To Hyun Na?” Ryeowook said while staring at the ceiling. “But how?”

Kyuhyun was passing when he heard Ryeowook speaking to himself.

“Neh? Ryeowook has a feeling for Hyun Na?” Kyuhyun said in a lower voice but then Ryeowook heard it.

“ Neh? Who’s there?” Ryeowook said while standing from his bed and look at the door but he didn’t see Kyuhyun was there.

Thanked God. He didn’t see me, Kyuhyun thought and started hearing Ryeowook’s words again.

“I have to tell her the truth. Tomorrow, I should go to their drom and tell her the truth.” Ryeowook said and closed his eyes.

“Neh? Now, it’s true.” Kyuhyun said and smiled.

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

“Neh? Kyuhyun ah please keep it as a secret, Arasso?”

“Sure! I promise I won’t let anyone know that thing.”

“Gamsa!”

“Hey Kyuhyun-ssi!” A guy from the door said.

“Neh? Yesung hyung! What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked while going near the door.

“Visiting?” Yesung replied.

“Neh? Since when did you know how to visit?” Kyuhyun teased.

“Aishh~” Ye Sung hesitated while sitting on the sofa and they all laugh.

“Yesung hyung?” Ryeowook said while going at the living room.

“Neh? Ryeowook?” Ye Sung said and they hugged each other.

“YEWOOK!!!” Kyuhyun teased but the two just ignored him.

“What are you doing here?” Ryeowook asked while breaking the hug.

“Aishh~! Visiting!”

“Since when?”

“Now?” Ye Sung answered, confused and they all laugh.

“What do you want hyung?” Kyuhyun asked him.

“Me? Ahmmm..” Ye Sung thinks for a while. “Ramen, rice balls, sushi,black bean noodles, ice cream cake, Clams, cucumber kimchi, kimchi dumplings, and… fish cake!..”

“YAH! THAT’S TOO MUCH HYUNG!” Kyuhyun complained and they all laughed.

-----

*Kringg~ Kringg~*

“Yoboseyo?” Seohae answered her phone.

“Seohae ah!” Kyuhyun said from the other line.

“Ohhh… Kyuhyun sunbae… waeyo?”

“Ahmmm… Ryeowook hyung will go there later.”

“Neh? Waeyo?”

“You’ll find out later… don’t let Hyun Na go anywhere, arasso?”

“Neh? Arasso!” Seohae hunged up and she saw Hyun Na wearing a dress. She went to Hyun Na’s room.

“Unnie, where are you going?” Seohae asked.

“Neh? Me… dinner with Eunhyuk sunbae. Do you forget already?”

“ohh… yeah..” Shoot! How can I tell Kyuhyun sunbae about this Aishh~!, Seohae thought while hitting her head.

“What’s wrong with you?” Hyun Na asked curiously.

“Ohh… nothing..”

*BEEP BEEP*

“Maybe that’s Eunhyuk sunbae.” Seohae said. Hyun Na looked at the window and it was Eunhyuk.

“Bye.” Hyun Na said. As she went out she saw Eunhyuk leaning on this car.

When Eunhyuk saw her, he stared at her intently. [Hyun Na’s wearing violet dress, 3 inches high heels, silver bracelet, necklace and earing and she’s holding her favorite violet wallet.]

“What?” Hyun Na said while looking at Eunhyuk who was staring at her intently.

“Ohh… nothing.” Eunhyuk looked away. “Let’s go?”

“Yes.”

Eunhyuk opened the door for her and Hyun Na came in and Eunhyuk followed and closed the door.

“To __________.” Eunhyuk ordered the driver and the driver nodded. [a/n: the blank indicates the restaurant. You can think of a ncie restaurant to suit there. I can’t think of any restaurant eh. It should be an Italian Restaurant.]

The engine started and the driver starts driving.

-----

Seohae immediately get her phone and dialed Kyuhyun’s number.

“Kyuhyun sunbae answer it.” Seohae said nervously while walking back and forth. Finally, Kyuhyun answered it.

“Yoboseyo?” Kyuhyun answered from the other line.

“Kyuhyun sunbae…” Seohae said.

“Ohh… Seohae-ssi.. Waeyo?”

“Hyun Na go out.”

“NEH?!?”

“She went out with Eunhyuk sunbae.”

“WHAT?!? Ryeowook hyung is on his way now.”

“Aishh~ what are we going to do…” Seohae said while bitting her lips.

“Let’s just see what will happen, arasso?”

“Neh? Arasso… mianhae…”

“No.. It’s okay.”

“Bye.” Seohae then hunged up.

Suddenly, someone rang their door bell.

*DING DONG*

Seohae opened the door and it was Ryeowook.

“Ohh… Ryeowook sunbae…come in.” Seohae said and Ryeowook come in and sat on the sofa.

“Where’s Hyun Na?” Ryeowook asked.

“Ohh… she went out.” Seohae said while giving Ryeowook a juice.

“Neh? Would you mind if I wait for her here?”

“No. I won’t.”

Seohae then texted Hyun Na.

 

To: ^.HyunNaUnnie.^

 

            GO HOME EARLY!!!!!!

-----

Eunhyuk and Hyun Na were eating on an Italian restaurant.

“Eunhyuk sunbae, isn’t the food here expensive?” Hyun Na asked.

“It’s my treat.” Eunhyuk smiled. Hyun Na then smiled back.

Then the waitresses came and bring their food. The food were Pasta, Lasagna and more.

 

“Whoaa~” Hyun Na said quietly. Eunhyuk just laughed silently.

*Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry naega naega…* Hyun Na’s cellphone rung. She opened it and it was a message from Seohae.

 

From: SEO♥HAE…BFF^

 

            GO HOME EARLY!!!!!!

Hyun Na just laughed on the message. Eunhyuk noticed her.

“Waeyo?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Ohh nothing…” Hyun Na closed her phone. “Just a message from Seohae…”

“Ohh..”

They started eating quietly until Eunhyuk broke the silence.

“Sooo… are you going to answer me now?” Eunhyuk asked while smiling.

“Neh? Ahmmm… let me think..” Hyun Na said and pretended to be thinking.

“Aishh~” Eunhyuk said. Hyun Na laughed at him.

“YES.” Hyun Na said.

“Neh? I didn’t hear it… please repeat?”

“I SAID YES.”

“What again?”

“LEE HYUKJAE, I’M TELLING YOU THAT I’M ALREADY ANSWERING YOU!!!”

All the customers in the resto looked at them. Hyun Na then bowed her head.

“Hahaha…”

“Why are you laughing, sunbae?”

“Neh? Stil sunbae? Call me oppa..”

“O-op-op-o… aish~! I cant call you oppa!”

Eunhyuk then pouted and Hyun Na laughed.

-----

It was already 8 pm when Hyun Na and Eunhyuk went home.

Hyun Na opened the door and saw Ryeowook was there.

“Ryeowook sunbae?” Hyun Na said while looking at him.

“Ohh… Hyun Na..” Ryeowook then stand up and saw Eunhyuk beside her. “Hyung?”

“Ohh… Wookie ah!”

“What are you doing here?” Hyun Na asked Ryeowook.

“I have something to tell you.” Ryeowook said shyly.

“What is it?”

“Unnie…” Seohae came rushing from her room. “How was your date?”

“Date?” Ryeowook mumbled.

“Hyun Na and I are official.” Eunhyuk said and Ryeowook who was holding his cellphone dropped it.

“Wookie, your cellphone fell down.” Eunhyuk said while pointing at Ryeowook’s cellphone.

“Ohh.. yeah..”Ryeowook said and get his cellphone.

“DID I HEAR IT RIGHT.” Yeomin shouted while going at the living room. “EUNHYUK AND HYUN NA ARE OFFICIAL?”

“Yes.” Eunhyuk and Hyun Na said at the same time and smiled.

“Congratz…” Ryeowook said.

“Thanks.” Hyun Na replied.

Neh? They are already official? Aishh~, Seohae thought.

“Ryeowook sunbae, what are you going to tell me?” Hyun Na asked.

“Ohh… I’ll just ask if there are any assigned assignment or projects for 3-A and 3-B?” Ryeowook said.

“Ohh…well.. I think there’s nothing.”

“Well then.. Bye..” Ryeowook said while walking going to the door.

“Wait wookie~” Eunhyuk stopped Ryeowook. “Let’s go home together.”

“NO!!” Ryeowook shouted. They all stared at him with a confused look. “I mean, I’m still going somewhere.”

“Okay..” Eunhyuk said and kissed Hyun Na on the cheeks. “Bye.”

Ryeowook make a YUCK face.

“Bye.” Hyun Na said.

Ryeowook then went out and slammed the door.

They were all startled because of it.

“What’s with him?” Hyun Na asked Eunhyuk.

“Dunno.” Eunhyuk answered. He looked at his wristwatch and it was already 8:30 pm. “I need to go.. Bye.”

“Bye.” Hyun Na said and Eunhyuk went out.

-----

Kyuhyun saw Ryeowook with a downed face.

“Hyung, what happened?” Kyuhyun asked excitedly but Ryeowook just ignored him and locked himself on his room.

“Neh? What’s with him?” Kyuhyun mumbled and saw Eunhyuk entering the dorm.

“KYUHYUNNIEEE!!” Eunhyuk came rushing towards Kyuhyun.

“Waeyo?” Kyuhyun said while logging in on his StarCraft account.

“HYUN NA and I are official!” Eunhyuk said.

“What?” Kyuhyun said and was shocked.

“I’m Hyun Na’s boyfriend now!”

“Ohhh..okay..” Kyuhyun then focused on his game. “Congratz.”

“Thanks..” Eunhyuk then went in his room and jumped on his bed many times.

-----

 

RYEOWOOK’S P.O.V.

 

“YAHHH!!!!!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.” I can hear Eunhyuk shouted from his room.

 

I can’t believe Eunhyuk hyung didn’t tell us that he’s going to court Hyun Na. Aishh~ I feel so down now. I can’t believe I’m a looser when it comes to love. Aishh~ I think I just need some sleep and move on.. But… HYUN NA will still be in my heart….

I was about to sleep when I received a text message from Hyun Na….

 

From: Hyun Na♥

                        Are you Okay? Sorry for not telling you about that thing. Mianhae~. Goodnight. smiley

 

“What am I gonna reply?” I  asked myself and turned off my phone ignoring Hyun Na’s text and go to sleep.

 

END OF P.O.V.