Dream House

Part 3: Summer Feels Like Winter

_____________________’S pov

It’s been three weeks since Yo Seob and I are together. Everybody is getting along fine; mother and father didn’t say much and just told us that if we love each other than we should be together. They were pretty hurt to find out that we sacrifice our love for their happiness.  Doo Joon came over once in a while to check up on me and our baby, he brought food, fruits and my favorite snacks and would hang out with me for hours.

Both Doo Joon and Yo Seob seem to be okay now, though we know Doo Joon is still hurting. He’s pretty good at acting, but his eyes tell it all.  

My unborn child will have two fathers; two great father and living under the protection of Doo Joon and Yo Seob can get a little crazy at time. And sometimes I’ll just laugh at them… here are a few fight that the boys get into

Fight #1

“YAH ARE YOU STUIPD! WHY ARE YOU FEEDING HER THAT!” Doo Joon snatches the chocolate out of Yo Seob’s hands.

“Why can’t I give her chocolate? It’s good for her and it’s not bad.”

“Do you want the child to be 8 to 9 pound?”

“So?”

“So? Are you kidding me? Haven’t you read any book about pregnancy?” Doo Joon said pulling out a journal of his and handing it to Yo Seob. “She can eat anything she likes, but she should watch her weight because if the child is too big it’ll be harder for her to give birth to the baby.”

“Let me see” Yo Seob snatches the journal and read it. “IF the mother have a lot of heartburn, it can indicate that the child have a lot of hair? Where did you get this?”

“From books, other mother, online, research….”

I roll my eyes at them as I watch them sit cross-legged on the ground fighting over a stupid journal written by Doo Joon.

FIGHT #2 at a department store

“I like this color” Yo Seob hold out a yellow blanket.

“What?” Doo Joon snatches it and look at it, feel the blanket and handed it back to him. “I don’t like it, the fabric isn’t good enough and yellow is a ugly color.”

“No it isn’t! Yellow is a great color”

“ULGGY”

“Let me see!” Yo Seob snatch the three blankets from Doo Joon’s hands “They’re all ugly, you never have a good taste in color. Why are they all dark color huh? A baby should wear light color”

“It doesn’t matter!”

“Oh yes it does”

“No it doesn’t!”

“Guys… Guys, can you stop? People are looking” I said covering my face in shame as people look at the argument between them.  They both look at me than look at the people around us and shouted.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?”

FIGHT #3

“You’re doing it wrong!” Yo Seob push Doo Joon. “Slowly and gently rub her toe, don’t rub it too hard, you’ll hurt _________________”  he said and went back to massage my back. “Does it feel good?”

“Yeah” I nodded smiling.

“YAH! Do it in circle!” Yo Seob shouted at a tired, annoyed Doo Joon

“Why do I get the feet? I want the back!” Doo Joon stood up and pushed Yo Seob away.

“YAH! How dare you push me!”

“What are you going to do? huh?”

“I’m!”

“GUYS!” I shouted.

Yes, those are just a few fights that happen.

You should see their text and listen to their voicemail its threat after threat.

END OF ________________________’s POV

_______________________________________

“You’re eight month pregnant now” Yo Seob said holding her hand. “I’m going to take you somewhere I know you’ll love” Yo Seob said kissing her cheek before jumping out of bed.

A tired _____________ slept through the entire ride to their destination while Yo Seob drives as careful as he could. Once they reach their destination, it was a house in the beach.

“This….” _____________ look at Yo Seob in shock

“I still remember what you told me… you said you wanted us to start a family, live in a yellow house near the beach, so we can chase our mini-us around…” He said holding her tightly as she cried.

“You still remember?”

“How can I ever forget?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Your birthday is tomorrow” _______________ said laying her head on his shoulder as they watch the beautiful ocean view.

“You still remember?”

“How can I ever forget?” ____________ smiled and lift her head up from his shoulder. “What do you want?” Yo Seob smiled and lean in for a kiss

“I don’t want anything because my everything is right in front of my eyes.” He embraces her and kissed her forehead. “What shall we do tomorrow, beautiful?”

“I know its your birthday tomorrow, but I really want to go house-shopping” _________-- said and giggle like a little kid.

Yo Seob laugh shaking his head with adoration. “Anything for you, beautiful”

“Why do you keep calling me beautiful?” ________ nudge him as he smiled at her. “My head is as small as a pumpkin, my stomach is bigger than a watermelon, my is double that size and my leg looks like wooden stick”

Yo Seob laughed and gave her a quick kiss. “You’ll always be beautiful in my eyes, beautiful”

“Beautiful, my .” _______________ laughed

“Let’s go back inside, it’s cold and I need to run to the store to buy some meat okay. You’re probably hungry now you haven’t eaten since 10 AM.” Yo Seob said.

“It’s only 2 PM, and yes I’m a little hungry” She smiled. “I’ll stay home and get the rice and the vegetables ready okay.” They both stood up and walk toward the house.

“Can’t you go with me?” he asked holding her tiny hand

“Go and come back home okay. I’ll be waiting”

“Okay… “ Yo Seob nodded with a smile. After taking her inside the house, he left to the closest store which was about 20 minutes away.

15 minutes past by, a busy ______________ kept herself busy washing vegetables until she heard footsteps.

“Yo Seob?” She said turning around “Did you forget something?” She asked, placing the vegetable on the plate and headed toward the living room where she heard the fainted footsteps. “Yo Seob?” she said his name as she look around the quiet room, until she felt something cold and sharp place under her chin.

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME!
ONE MORE CHAPTER THAN THE STORY IS COMPLETE ;)
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER