is it possible to love two people?

Part 3: Summer Feels Like Winter

“Yo Seob-ah….” I said staring into space as I sat in the chair beside his bed. It’s now 3 in the morning and all I can do is cry. “He smiled to me Yo Seob when it was killing him inside. He acted like Mr. Cool in front of me, yet he’s truly breaking down.  What should I do? What can I do to love you both? I feel like half of my heart is with you and the other half is with him…. Is it possible to love two men?”

“I ask myself that question too.”

“Why is god doing this to us? What have we done to deserve this?”

“It’s a sin to love my sister.”

“I guess It is a sin to love my brother….” ________’s eyes shot up and she nearly fell out of her chair when she realize who she was talking too. “YO SEOB!”

Slowly turning his head to face her he smiled a painful smile. “Hey, Nerd”

Tears stream down her eyes as she ran to him and hugged him.

“THANK GOD YOU’RE AWAKE! I WAS SO WORRY” She cried.

Police had reported no sign of the man who stab Yo Seob, but they did found his old apartment and it was fill with pictures of Yo Seob.

“He’s a real danger.” Police said “You should be cautious and stay inside until we catch him first” 

“Yeah…” Yo Seob nodded and after the police left I ask him questions.

“Who is that guy?”

“He believed that my father stole his father’s company and he was willing to do anything to get it back, but when I found out that he was right I didn’t want to report him to the police and just fired him.”

“So that means your father’s company is really his father’s company?”

“His fathers build the company, but went bankrupt due to lack of business, so my father took over and brought it. Even though my dad did buy it and pay them the money, the one who really started and build the company is his father.”

“Still, he shouldn’t have done that.”

“____________, his father died kneeling in front of our company for 4 days straight, yet my father was too stubborn to give the company back to him”

 “But your father paid him already”

“I agree it’s not my father’s fault, but if I put myself in his position, of course I would act like him.”

“Than he should’ve stop his dad and take his dad home.”

“He was in America studying and he didn’t even know about his father’s company until they day police contact him and told him that his father died of a heart attack in front of our company. I don’t hate him and I don’t blame my father, but it’s sad.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Seob was discharge not too long after he woke up, so __________ move into his house.

____________’s mother and Yo Seob’s father came to visit but they didn’t say anything about them. They just came and visit, cried and left quietly.

Jessica came to visit, drop of flowers, hang out and asked questions than left with tears in her eyes.

“How you feeling?” Doo Joon asked as _________ place a glass of water on the table.

“Better” Yo Seob said knowing that he was wrong.

“That’s good” Doo Joon said. “Can you walk?”

“Yeah”

“Let’s take a walk than” Doo Joon said and before he stood up _____________ interrupts

“But……”

“I’ll be fine, beside I need exercise” Yo Seob said and stood up from the seat slowly.

Outside both guy stood side by side and stood in silent.

“I’m sorry...” Yo Seob said breaking the silent but before he even lift his head up, Doo Joon throw a punch and he collapse to the ground. Yo Seob didn’t complain or mad, he just wipe his bloody lip.

Doo Joon held a hand out to help him and pull him from the ground. “Don’t hurt her” He said turning away from Yo Seob. “Don’t hurt her anymore” Doo Joon to look at Yo Seob. “I’m not doing this for you, I’m doing this __________.”

“I know…”

“Don’t you ever make her cry or else I’ll make you pay for every tears that falls from her eyes”

Yo Seob nodded.

“And…..” Doo joon hesitate for a moment before adding “And make my princess happy for eternity”

T he guys enter the house and there stood a nervous ___________ waiting impatiently for them both.  Doo Joon smiled and walked to her and places his hands on her shoulder as he lower himself to her level

“It’s your turn.” Doo Joon smiled at __________, she nodded taking a glance at Yo Seob .

“I’ll start dinner” Yo Seob smiled and walk to the kitchen.

Outside, _____________ sat in the bench along side with Doo Joon.

 “Doo Joon, I… I didn’t meant to hurt you, I just” Tears cascade down her eyes as she look at him with a fake smile plaster on his face. “I’m just scared, scared that I won’t ever get a chance to see Yo Seob, I’m just scared, I’m also scared I don’t know what to do anymore… can’t we just all be together?” She cried like a little girl whom just gotten her heart broken for the very first time “Doo joon-ah… I..”

“_____________-ah” Doo Joon interrupts turning away from her-- not allowing her to see his tears “You… Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine, I can live on knowing that you are happy. Just be happy for me, that is all I ask from you.” __________ quickly hold his hand and squeeze his hands tightly. “I don’t want to let you go… if I could I wouldn’t let you go and I would hold onto you till I did, but how I can” He turn to look at her and gave her a smile as he wipe her tears. “hold onto you when you’ll only live in regret and tears with me? Don’t cry, babo….”

“Mian” ______________ stutter crying.

“I’ll always be with you…” He said embracing her tightly for the last and final time. “Don’t skip any meals, remember to eat them on time… always eat snack after a few hours of meal, drink plenty of fluid…” He tightly the hug as tears fell down his eyes. “Don’t cry too much when you have morning sickness….”

_________________ cried louder and harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doo Joon’s POV

I stay a little longer, ate dinner with them and watch how happy ___________ was… It’s hard for me to let her go, but when you love someone you’re willing to do anything for them—things that seems impossible to do.

I gave her a hug, walk out of their house, and wave like nothing was wrong--- like I’m a player with no heart.

I turn around, wave at them once again and hop into my car.

Once I was away from their house, tears finally fell down and I bawl my eyes out.

 Some may think I don’t love her, that’s why I let her go so easy.

Others may think I don’t care, which is why I left her and my unborn son

But to tell the truth, I love her so much, so much that, I’d rather, let myself suffer and let her be happy.