Secret will always come out

Part 3: Summer Feels Like Winter

The drive was quiet, _______ sat patiently yet her heart is beating like a time bomb. 30 minutes to Jay and Jessica's house took like a eternity in hell for _____________. But when they finally got there, people were carrying boxes into the trucks.

"What's going on?" Doo Joon asked one of the worker, who have no idea what the reason was. Just then Jessica ran out of the house, her face as pale as a ghost and for the very first time _________ saw Jessica without any makeup. "What's going on?" Doo Joon asked once he caught her.

"Yo Seob... Yo SEob... he... he" Jessica stutter, shaking like she just came out of a crime scene.

"Yo Seob what? and why are people carrying boxes?" Doo Joon asked. "Did you just find out?"

"YO SEOB'S IN THE HOSPITAL!" Jessica finally scream out

"What?" Both Doo Joon and __________ said at the same time.

Everything was a mess, Doo Joon drove as fast as he could to get to the hospital. Jessica sat in the passenger side while _________  sat quietly in fear in the back seat.

 

When Doo Joon, Jessica and _________ arrive to the hospital their parents were already there, waiting for the news.

"Uhmma, what happen?" ________ asked as tears fill her eyes upon seeing how scared her own mother is acting.  she turn to look at Yo Seob father, who is her step father, but he only bury his face in his hands.

"What happen?" Doo Joon asked Yo Seob's father.

Quietly he answer with his face still bury in his hands. "Someone stab him in the stomach when he came out of the apartment"

"What?" ________ and Doo Joon both said in shock. Someone stab him? Who would?

"What? Why would someone hurt Yo Seob? Why is he hurt? Is he going to be okay? He's going to be fine right? Nothing is going to happen to him right?" __________ asked crying as she stare at the door of the room where they had taken him for surgery.

"Sweetly... everything will be fine, yo seob will be okay" Uhmma hold her tightly trying to calm her down.

"I should've stay with him.... i went to visit him and left, i should've stay with him and leave with him... if i did nothing would've happen." Jessica cried.

Before anyone could say another word a police officer came to them and bow.

"Officer, who did this to my son!" Yo Seob's father stood up and asked immediately.

"I'm sorry to say this, but we didn't catch the person who did this. but we identify him as a ex-employee who used to work in your company. His name is Choi Bin, do you know this person? From what we've found from investigating, he has been emailing  and threaten your son but what is weird is why hasn't he come to us?"

"Choi Bin?" Yo Seob's father thought about it, but still don't remember anybody by the name of Choi Bin.

"Don't worry we'll find him and before we find him i'll have someone here guarding your son."

"Thank you" Yo Seob's father bow.

"Thank you... Thank you... please find him before he hurts Yo Seob again... Please" _________ bow and cried while Doo Joon stood behind her quietly as he watch her.

four laters later of waiting the doctors finally came out of the room and the family stood up nervously as they await his news.

"We did the best we could and he's going to be fine now, but it will take several months for him to heal the wound. He'll wake up in a few days." The doctor said and the family sigh in relief. 

____________ stood by his side when they took Yo Seob back to the room. The family sat as ________ sat right beside Yo Seob and held his hands in hers. Both Doo  Joon and Jessica sat there with teasr, but refuse to say a word.

"Honey, you should go home. you're pregnant and it's not good for the baby" Uhmma said to _______, but _______ shook her head.

"No, mom. i'm not leaving his side, until he open his eyes."

"But..."

"Let her be" Doo Joon said quietly and stood up.  "Jessica, can i talk to you?" he said and walk out of the room with Jessica behind him.

------------------

"Let them be together..." Jessica said as Doo Joon threw a punch on the wall. "I'm sorry for hiding this from you, but i really thought Yo Seob stop loving her. he promise me he'll forget about her and love me and i didnt want to hurt you."

"All of this time, all of you knew about it and hide it from me?" Doo Joon asked shaking his head. "The mother of my child is in love with her own brother, who is my best friend."

"Dont be like me Doo Joon. i know you love her but making her staying with you will only cause you guys pain. their love is too strong, doo joon. she may stay with you, but you will never get her entire love."

"How can you say that to me.... she's bearing my child."

"I'm sorry... i dont know what to say, but you see it right in front of your eyes how much she still cares and love him. i can see the pain in your eyes the whole time."

----------------------------

Mother and father went home leaving ________ staying with Yo Seob.

"Babo... wake up, you have to be okay, you have too or else i'll kill you" _________ said even though she know it made no sense. "Everybody knows now, Yo Seob." _________ said wiping a warm cloth on his face. "What should we do,  yo Seob? I'm scared." Tears cascade down as she continue to clean him. "Are you going to let me deal with this alone? We hurt everybody yoseob even when we just wanted everybody to be happy they all ended up hurting in the end."

she stop cleaning him and lean her head on his shoulder. "It must've hurt alot, but you to be strong, you cannot die on me like this." she said as she nuzzle her head on his shoulder. "You have to be fine... you cannot leave me okay."