Let's Go

Part 3: Summer Feels Like Winter

"My best man?"Doo Joon shouted in anger after ________'s mother left.

"Doo Joon-ah" She cried covering in tears.

"Are you for real? Are you serious? After all we've been through?"

"I'm sorry... i wanted to tell you, but i just wanted to wait ---"

"Till when HUH? TILL I DIE? AFTER ALL I'VE DONE AND AFTER ALL I TRIED TO DO FOR YOU THIS IS WHAT IT IS? I'VE BEEN TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE YOU FORGET THAT JERK THAT BROKE YOUR HEART AND ALL ALONG IT WAS YOUR BROTHER?" he said in tears, but anger got the best of him. "____________ YOUR BROTHER? yO SEOB, YOUR EX? HOW CAN I NOT SEE THIS!" 

"I'm so sorry... Please... Please dont be mad, its my fault for not telling you, everything is my fault but i..." ____ cried trying to touchim, but each time she tried too, he move back a step.

"Don't en touch me." he said quietly as he bawl his eyes out like a little boy. "I treated you like a queen, gave you my all, and how can you hide this from me?"

"Mian"

"I went up to him asking what kind of food you like, flowers you wanted, things you like and dislike... im such a damn fool" he cried shaking.

"Doo Joon... Mian" She cried holding his hand and refusing to let him pull it away from her. "Hit me... beat me, smack me, at me and do whatever you want to me... i'm sorry... just dont be mad and sad, i beg you"

"how can you do this to me, huh? i never loved a girl before you and i wanted you so much and why you gotta hurt me like this?"

"Mian i never want to hurt you" She said holding his hand tightly. "Forgive me Doo Joon"

moments of silences went by and the only thing you could hear was their silent cries. pushing _______'s hand off he stood up wiping his tears with both hands, taking a deep breath and grab his keys.

"Where are you going?" __________ asked scared that he'll leave her. "Please dont leave me"

Turning around Doo Joon look at his pitiful pregnant girlfriend. her eyes said it all, and she didnt have to say a word for him to know her heart. she was truly sorry.

"Let's go" Doo Joon said holding his hand out as a single tear cascade down while _________ look at him in confusion. "Let's go talk to Yo Seob"

"What?"

"Do you still love him?"

_________ stood quietly

"Do you still love Yo Seob when you are my woman?"

"_____________ stare at him with tears.

"I love you.... but i also love my brother too... " She said for once letting her true emotion out. she didnt want to lie to Doo Joon anymore. She could've easily lie and say "No" but she didnt want to hurt him or lie to him after seeing how hurt and much pain he was in finding out the truth.