Chapter 1

Part 3: Summer Feels Like Winter

OST:     DBSK: Why did I fall in love with you?

Yo Seob’s POV

I don’t know if I should be happy, sad or mad.  I don’t even know my own emotion anymore. Should I congratulate her? Or should I kidnap her and take her to someplace where no one will be able to find us?

My _____________ is going to become a mother soon.

I enter Doo Joon’s apartment, the apartment he brought for her when he found out that she was pregnant. He wasn’t home, but he gave me his key because he wanted me to bring some food for _____________.  I didn’t know if I should knock or should just unlock the door. Without thinking I unlock it and enter the apartment.  She wasn’t in the living room or anywhere so I place the food on the table and slowly walked toward the bedroom. The door was already open, but when I saw her standing there, looking at herself in the mirror my heart just dropped.

When I heard that she was pregnant I left the scene right away and I didn’t see her for a whole week. But now that I’m standing a few feet away from her, I knew a week was not enough for me to close my heart and hide my emotion from her.

Tears cascade down my eyes as I watch her staring at herself in the mirror, touching her big stomach with tears. I knew what she was thinking.

This was the part where I step behind her, wipe her tears, wrap my arm around her and whisper in her ears love words… but we’re not together, we’re not lover, we were just simply sister and brother.

She didn’t even notice me by the door, and watching her cry silently to herself just tear my heart apart into billions of pieces.

I ran to her, hugged her from behind and place my heavy head on her shoulder as I let my tears fall freely.

“Don’t cry” I said as she stood frozen. “When will we both stop crying? When will we both stop hurting?” I said hugging her tighter. I could feel her crying harder as I held her.

“Yo Seob-ah….” ______________ say weeping as she place both her hand on her face to cover her tears. “Don’t make it any harder” she said sobbing as we both cried.

“It’s hard to pretend you love someone when you don’t” I said as I pull her hands down from her face. She looked up at me and I wipe her tears with one hand while the other held onto her other hand “but it’s harder to pretend that you don’t love someone when you really do” I said as we both cry like fools. “If it’s a sin to love you, then let me be a sinner because without you I’m just a dead man walking around.”

________________ slowly fell onto her knee and cried as I got down to her level and held her hand in mine.

“Kill me… If I have to live without you, than just kill me _____________... kill me and set me free from the pain of loving you.” I said as she cupped my face and place her forehead on mine.

“How can I kill you, ba-bo(stupid) ” She said bawling her eyes out. “How can I live if I kill my heart?” I cried louder, harder and held her hands tightly. “I may be _____________, I may live in this body, but you’re my heart, you’re the reason I’m alive. No matter how hard it is, no matter how much tears I’ve cried, no matter how much pain it is to be away from you, at least I get to see you every day knowing that you’re okay.”

“We were supposed to be together and live a long happy life than die together as an old happy couple…” I said sobbing as she hugged me