A Day in Your School Life

My Six Bunnies

DSC02017hweemoon.jpg

    “Hey look! It’s the orphan!”

    You ignored the chuckles that followed and continued walking down the hallway.

    A male student blocked your path, smirking.

    “’Sup, loser?” he asked.

    You kept yourself from rolling your eyes at him. “Go away, Kyung Ho,” you mumbled.

    “Or what?” he asked. “Are you going to call your non-existent daddy to come and beat my ?” Kyung Ho’s friends snickered. You let out an exasperated sigh.

    “Im Kyung Ho, don’t you ever get bored of doing this to me everyday?” you asked, folding your arms.

    “Nah…” Kyung Ho placed his hand on your head and leaned forward. You flinched visibly. “Tormenting you like this, completes my day.” He snorted and pushed you backwards, causing you to stumble. The jerk exchanged props with his homies and walked off.

    You straightened yourself up again and continued walking on, ignoring the whispers around you. You weren’t strong; Kyung Ho’s comments hurt, and sometimes it was worse. But you refused to show that weakness to the others.

    You headed to your locker and took out the books you were going to need for the day.

    “Hey b*tch~!”

    Can’t I ever have a break? You thought miserably.

    You turned around and saw Hye Ri your worst enemy. Her cat-like eyes, which were outlined with mascara and eyeliner, were glaring at you with contempt.

    Heaven, if you had ever made a mistake, it was giving me a locker right next to this witch.

    Hye Ri leaned against her locker door, casually playing with her fingernails. 

    There was a behind-the-scenes story, though. Hye Ri and your brother used to be the hottest couple in school. You knew whole-heartedly that Myung Soo had really loved her; you always see the sparkle in his eyes whenever her name was mentioned, but he had to break up with her in order to pursue his dreams as an idol.

    That, in turn, made Hye Ri into the nastiest girls in school, and you, being her ex's younger sister, she would do anything to make your life miserable.

    Luckily the bell rang soon, and one of the teachers walked down the hallway.

    “Back to class, kids,” he called, waving a stick in his hands and banging it occasionally on the wall.

    Everyone scrambled into class and you took the chance to dodge out of Hye Ri ’s wrath.

    Your first lesson of the day was Math. It was your favourite subject. You enjoyed how the sums vary and loved the satisfaction of being able to solve a difficult question.

    “Ji Soo, what is the answer for question 5 (a)?” your teacher Mr Han asked. You stood up confidently.

    “The answer is…” you said the answer loud and clear. Mr Han nodded in approval and wrote what you said on the blackboard.

    “Teacher’s pet.”

    “Nerd.”

    “What a geek…”

    You clenched your fist at the whispers echoing through the classroom, but you kept a straight face.

    Just you wait. One day you might be working for me. We’ll see who’s laughing then.

    “Excellent, Ms Kim. You may sit down.” Mr Han nodded at you. You bowed and lowered your bottom towards your chair, but to your surprise, the chair vanished and you landed hard on the ground.

    Laughter erupted amongst your classmates. You looked around, rubbing your sore bottom in pain.

    “Ow…” you whimpered. Kyung Ho, who was sitting beside you, grinned happily. His one hand were gripping your chair, the other was giving you a thumbs up.

    Kyung Ho, should’ve known.

    Mr Han turned around. “Is something wrong, Ji Soo?” he asked.

    “No, Mr Han…” You shot Kyung Ho a glare and snatched your chair from him. “Just a bit of clumsiness…”

    Your teacher nodded. “Be more careful next time.”

    “Neh, sungsaengnim…”

    You blew on your fringe. Typical day, I guess. I mean, the day Kyung Ho’s nice to me will be the day bunnies fly. And speaking of bunnies, I wonder how they are doing at home…

 

~*~*~*~*~

   

    Back in the Kims’ Residence, the six boys were bored and restless. Everyone was slumping on the couch.

    “Aish… When is Master coming home?” Him Chan sighed, tilting his head backwards and closing his eyes.

    That morning, you had left them with strict instructions about not touching any of your things or even sticking a finger inside the kitchen or anywhere else dangerous.

    “Basically,” you had told them, “Unless any of you have an emergency bladder situation, do NOT leave the living room.”

    “Trust her to take care of us when all she does is dump us here all day long,” Young Jae muttered, covering his face with his hands.

    “Yah!” Everyone turned to look at Yong Guk. In his hands was a round object.

    “Look what I found under the couch!” He grinned, showing his pink gums.

    “BALL!” Everyone shot up from where they were sitting. Even Dae Hyun looked interested. Animal or not, they all had fierce instincts when it comes to ball games.

    “Catch!” Yong Guk threw it to Him Chan, and with that, a wild game of throw-and-catch ensued in your living room.

    “Ball! Its MINE~!” Zelo said cheerfully, grasping the orange object in his hands with glee.

    “Yah maknae, don't be selfish!” Him Chan scolded mildly. Zelo pouted and threw the ball to Jong Up.

    “HEY HEADS UP!” Him Chan yelled when he realised Jong Up wasn't paying attention.

    “Huh? Wait… WHOA!” he gasped, dodging away from the ball last minute before it rammed into his face. The ball sailed past them and straight towards a tall stool carrying a expensive-looking vase.

    “Uh-oh…” all of them gasped in unison. The vase was your mother’s gift to you on your 14th birthday, the year both your parents left you.

    The ball ricocheted off the stool, the impact sending the vase flying.

    “OMG!!!”

    “CATCH IT!”

    “DO SOMETHING!”

    “ANDWAEEEEEE!!!!!”

    Six pairs of hands reached out to grab the vase before it was too late, but it landed neatly on the seventh pair.

    Everyone looked up to see you, clutching the vase with a scared expression. Wordlessly, you put the vase back where it was before, and made your way into your room, leaving the boys exchanging worried glances.

~*~*~*~*~

O.o

Yippee~

This would be my last update before I go on hiatus until mid-July. I need to study for my mid-years... *PUKES*

But if I do well, my dad will buy me a ticket to B.A.P's showcase! (That is, if they actually come to Singapore...)

Jelly of Malaysian Babies cuz they get to see them on the 6th of July. B.A.P WAE U NO COME SINGAPORE???

And, my chingu is going to Boys Night Out on Sunday. Yes, she is going to see B1A4, SHINee and Teen Top.

*Hold knife to your neck* I tell you, get me pictures, fancams or autographs if possible. And don't tell me how smexy L.JOE looked that day, or Imma slaughter you... (I mean... ENJOY YOURSELF~~)

COMMENT REPLIES

iMiloAddict Him Chan: Yes, cuz we are that adorable, right? ^^

JOKERZ Yong Guk: Thank you for your support~ Here is an update for you!

ChocoDoraemon Young Jae: A KIDNAPPER! RUUUUUUN!! Zelo and Jong Up! Shield your cheeks!!

coolyfreak Dae Hyun: I don't think we are able to fit in there, though :/

nnoikiki Zelo: AHH NOOOOO!!! *Covers cheeks and runs away*

sujurockz4ever97 Jong Up: I didn't know how to use the bathroom back then... *Pouts*

AND OMG OMG OMG!!

Have you checked out MaToki's EarthVenture?? Zelo's character just came out yesterday night as TotoMato~ They are really really adorbs! I kept spazzing non-stop!!!!!

If you haven't you can check it out here:

http://www.facebook.com/officialmatoki

They are just SUPER CUTE!!! 

Anyway, goodnight, and see you after mid-July! *Waves and disappears with a pink smoke*