Bring the Boys Out!

My Six Bunnies

See what I did there in the title..? ^^

~*~*~*~*~

    "Deh?!" came Yong Guk's startled reply. "Really??"

    You nodded eagerly. "It's time I brought you guys out. You can't keep your lazy asses stuck to this house all the time. You have to go out and breathe in the fresh air!" you declared, spreading your arms.

    Young Jae snorted. "That's what she said..."

    You handed them each a cap. "Put these on. You wouldn't want to attract too much attention with the common hair color..."

    As they put them on, you headed inside your room to grab your wallet.

    Oppa's hard-earned money... You thought as your fingers wrapped around the small object, your excitement fading slightly. Is it okay if I spend it on them..?

    You eventually comforted yourself by promising to find a job soon to pay him back.

    You walked out, your head buzzing with places that you want to take them to. Outside, the boys were already waiting, their caps placed neatly on their heads. 

    With a jolt you realized how they were still wearing their (or your brother's) clothes. You made up your mind to buy them some proper clothing. You saw that Zelo the giant maknae was too tall to fit his clothes.

    That's it, let's go to Myeong Dong!

    "Come on~ Let's go!" you said. Like obedient little ducklings following their mother, the boys walked after you in single file.

    They were hesitant about stepping outside the door at first, but Yong Guk, being the brave leader of the litter, walked out and stood beside you.

   "Figured they would be more relaxed if I were..." he muttered, shrugging.

    "Brave choice," you commented as you gave him an approving nod.

    You began leading them around the neighborhood. Thankfully, Myeong Dong was only a few blocks down the road. 

    You occasionally glanced back at the boys behind you, giggling softly as they began to take in the new sights, smells and sounds.

    After a while, your "litter" came to a stop at a traffic junction.

    "UGH! What is that acrid scent??" Young Jae complained when a motorbike zoomed past them, showering them with smelly motor exhaust smoke.

    "The main cause of air pollution and also global warming," you replied matter-of-factically.

    Dae Hyun looked back and forth before quietly slipping his mask on, blocking the stench.

    Zelo peered past your shoulder. "Why are we stopping?" he asked in the same monotone voice.

    "Because, this place is dangerous and you can get killed!" you replied with a amused huff. "What we humans do here, is that we wait for those cars-" You pointed to a silver Porsche that drove past. "-to stop, then we walk over to the other end."

    Zelo walked past Him Chan and stood beside you, his eyes scanning the busy road.

    "Danger? Zelo like danger!" With that, he leapt off the curb and sprinted into the road.

    Your eyes widened to the size of ping pong balls. "ZELO NO!" you screamed.

    BEEP BEEP!

    A black Hyundai car was heading directly towards the robot and showed no signs of stopping. Zelo, of course, looked up in shock and stared at the rapidly moving object, frozen in fear to move.

    "AISH, YOU IDIOT!" 

    Him Chan, who was the nearest to him, lunged forward and grabbed Zelo by his shirt collar. With a mighty heave, Zelo was pulled back onto the side walk.

   You felt your legs go limp with relief.

    The 2 fell onto the ground, panting. Yong Guk helped Him Chan up and stooped down to fix Zelo with a deadly glare.

    "No matter how much you 'like' this danger, sometimes, it pays to shut up and listen to instructions. Got it?!"

    Zelo was too shaken to reply, his breath coming in quick, irregular gasps.

    "Don't be too hard on him." You immediately felt sorry for the naive boy. He was only being curious and adventurous. At least he had learnt his lesson.

    You extended your hand and helped him up. Zelo murmured his thanks and placed a hand over his heart, giving you a confused look.

    You chuckled. "It's called fear, Zelo. It's an ability humans have to detect danger and instinctively flee from it."

    Zelo bowed his head. "Zelo won't do that again, he promise!"

   You reached out on tiptoes and ruffled his blonde locks. "I hope you won't!"

    At that time, the traffic light turned red and one by one, the cars came to a stop. 

    "OH LOOKIE! They stopped!! We can cross now!" Jong Up declared happily.

    "Alright, follow me." You led them across the road and down another 2 blocks. Soon, you could hear the faint blaring of hip hop music that signaled that you were near.

    "Come on!" Zelo wanted to sprint forward as soon as the music landed in his ears, but Yong Guk head-locked him.

    "Ah ah ah... What did I tell you about listening to instructions first?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Zelo pouted then pulled the older boy's arm off him. "Sorry..." he muttered.

   "So anyway," you began. "I think we would spend around 2 hours or so here before I need to head home and prepare dinner. So if you would just follow me yo-" You broke off when something caught your eye.

    "OOOH OH EM GEE THESE ARE LIKE THE CUTEST SHOES EVER!!!" you squealed like an elementary school child and dashed off towards the small shoe shop, leaving the boys confused. After a while you came back with a plastic bag in one hand.

    "Sorry for that momentary distraction." You professionally cleared your throat. "Now, on to the mens' clothi- IS THAT A SUNDRESS??" 

    Yong Guk sighed as you dashed off again.

    "This is going to take more than 2 hours, isn't it?" Him Chan asked. 

    "Glad you figured that out, Sherlock."

~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys... Sorry for the short, disappointing chapter.

I was rushing through this during lunch time XD. I'll make it up to you guys with loads of fluff in the next chapter!

NO NO NO, NO MERCYYYYYY!!!!!! ^U^

And if you reread the fic, you may notice I've edited several parts of the story.

I don't have the time for comment replies today, but as soon as I can, I'll update this chapter full with the replies.

SO SO SO, SO SORRYYYYYY!!!!!!!   

P.S, How's the new poster? I made it myself! ^^

-SherLuvSuju