New Members..?

My Six Bunnies

 

 

  "How's school? Did you do your homework well? Did you eat well? Did you get a scolding?"

  "Aigoo oppa!" you sighed in exasperation over the phone. "You worry too much."

  "Mianhae, Ji Soo ah," Myung Soo said.

  You hoisted your school bag over your shoulder again and asked, "Is oppa busy today?"

  "Uhm. Oppa has to go for a press conference later!"

  "Really? Is oppa really popular in Japan?"

  "Of course! Your brother is the best!" You imagined Myung Soo puffing out his chest in pride when he said that.

  "Ohhh you arrogant creature... When are you coming home?"

  You heard him sigh. "To be honest, I don't know." His voice grew gentle and soft. "Are you coping well without me, Ji Soo ah?"

  "Yeah, I guess so. It gets very quiet and lonely sometimes without oppa's company."

  "Aigoo my baby's lonely at home. I will try and come home soon. Oh! My manager's calling me. I have to go now."

  "Okay, oppa annyeong~"

  "Annyeong."

  You hung up the phone and shoved it back into your pocket. It was day 6 without your brother at home, and you were as lonely as hell. You hadn't any friends at school. No one dared to approach you just because you were a celebrity's sister, others were b*tches that beat you up just because you were Myung Soo's kin.

  Then again, you had gotten used to it. Your brother was hardly at home because Infinite's schedules kept him away. Although he frequently calls you, loneliness was still like a part of your life. You sighed and continued making your way home from school.

bungalow28.jpg

  The front door opened to your medium-sized bungalow. You stepped in, shivering at the coolness. Outside, grey clouds were slowly settling in. It would be raining soon. You made a mental note to bring in the laundry after you had your lunch.

  You chewed your salad as you watched some TV. In a music show, Infinite was performing their latest single. You watched your brother perform and leaned your cheek against your hand.

  "Oh oppa... When are you coming home?" you mumbled sadly.

  The first few droplets of rain dripped from the sky, and thunder growled a distance away. That was when you quickly put down your salad bowl and rushed into your backyard, where your laundry was hung.

  You held the laundry basket in one hand and piled the clothes into it in another. You paused to admire the cherry tomatoes you grew. They were red and round; you couldn't wait to harvest them.

  I'll do it tomorrow, you decided.

  You were about to head into your house when something caught your eye. In one of the lower branches of the cherry tomato plant, one of the tomatoes was half eaten. You examined it with your hand. Your eyes widened. Who could have ate it? Do I have a gopher in my yard?

  A flash of golden got your attention, but it vanished almost the moment it appeared.

  Gotcha!

  You parted the branches where the culprit disappeared into, but to your surprise, it wasn't a gopher, but a bunny.

  No, SIX bunnies.

  Six blonde-coloured bunnies sat together under a bush, shivering from the cold.

  "Oh!" You reached out towards them, but all of them shied away. One of them, one with stunning red eyes, stood in front of the others protectively, raising its front paws in a defensive manner.

  You realised that you appeared aggressive and quickly out down your hand.

  "Why are you here, little fellas?" you murmured softly. "Out here in the rain, you can catch a cold!" You quickly put the laundry back inside your house and came back. They were still there.

  You slowly plucked a cherry tomato off your plant and held it out towards them, trying to lure them out.

  "Come on, I won't hurt you," you cooed reassuringly.

  A small bunny with beautiful blue eyes hopped out from behind, wanting to eat the tomato, but another bunny stopped him with his paw. It then pressed it's snout against the leading bunny's ear, as though telling him something. Afterwards, the leading bunny with red eyes crept forward and took a tentative bite out of the tomato, chewing slowly. After a while, the bunny looked back at its companions, than flicked its ear once.

  Immediately the blue eyed bunny bounded forward and devoured the remains of the tomato in a few hungry bites.

  The rest stood up and you got up too. Assuming that you had gained their trust, you got up and tapped your thighs twice.

  "Follow me," you said. You quickly walked into the house with the bunnies following behind.

  These are some really intelligent bu​nnies. You thought, impressed.

   The bunnies scrambled into the warmth of your house and shook themselves dry. You frowned at the puddle of dirty rainwater they had formed.

   "I'll go get a towel," you told the bunnies. You went to you room and got out a white fluffy towel. You tucked it into a large basket and returned to the bunnies.

  Now that you were closer to them, you were able to examine them properly one by one.

  The first bunny had piercing red eyes. It looked like it was the leader of the litter.

  The second bunny; the one that pressed its snout into the leader's ear earlier, had big pink eyes.

  The third one, pressed up against the second bunny, had yellow eyes.

  The fourth, a shivering mound of blonde fur, had wide, fearful black eyes, which dart back and forth, as though looking out for danger.

  The fifth bunny, who was busy water off it's fur, had green eyes.

    And finally the sixth bunny, the one with an obsession for cherry tomatoes, and pearl blue eyes.

    You placed the basket in front of them.

    "In you go," you said. One by one, with the red-eyed bunny's signal, they hopped into the basket and snuggled into the warm blanket.

    Soon, they fell into slumber. 

    You placed a piece of carrot from your salad in front of them, took the bunnies inside your bedroom and went to take a shower. When that was done, you went back into your room, but you stopped short when you heard voices.

    "See? What did I tell you? All we had to do was to sit out and look hungry for a while and BOOM! We have a warm place to snuggle in, food and a girl!" said a deep gruff voice.

    "Hyung! She is bound to find out sooner or later," said another voice.

    "Sooner is not now," pointed out another.

    You pressed your ear against the door and listened with wide eyes.

    "We'd better check if she is coming back in. I think we should turn back now."

    "I heard footsteps too."

    "I'll check."

  Suddenly the door you were leaning against gave away and you fell through the door and landed on the floor.

  "OMO!" 

  You scrambled to your feet when your heard male voices. A hand pulled you up.

  "You okay, miss?" You looked up and saw a gorgeous face with warm eyes, wide with concern.

  You looked around. 5 other guys looked back at you.

  "Who... Who are you?"

  "We ar-"

  Before he could complete his sentence you looked down and realised none of them were wearing clothes. The guys who helped you seemed to notice too. He quickly covered his body.

  "Fellas, you might wanna cover your ears..." he whimpered.

  "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"