Gloomy

My Six Bunnies

OMG hey readers!

Sorry I haven't been updating for sooooooo long... Well, our final examinations recently ended so after weeks of revision I'm finally free. Moreover I've been updating on my Infinite story as well.

And I've got Writer's Block

Heck yeah, those dumb mind blocks that prevent people from updating... -.-"l

Okay, enough "excuses". ON WITH THE STORY!

~*~*~*~*~

    Life was, what you call it, normal, for a while since your trip to Myeong Dong. You went to school as usual, you cooked and cleaned as usual, you took care of the boys as usual.

    The bunnies were, though, were only just beginning to adjust to the average human lifestyle. They knew the basics like showering and using simple tools such as chopsticks, but they were just a bit...

    "MAAASTEEERRRR~!" A flurry of blonde obscured your sight the moment you stepped into your house. Him Chan, Zelo and Jong Up were playfully bouncing up and down around you, while Yong Guk watched from afar, grinning, his leader instincts preventing himself from joining him. Dae Hyun sat in the couch silently eating a banana. Young Jae sat beside him, whispering something into his ear while Dae Hyun's ear was pricked in interest.

    "Oh, hey boys..." you muttered, not really in the mood for their cheekiness. Kyung Ho and Hye Ri had tormented you once again in class today. The latter had embarrassed you in front of a group of boys at lunch by "accidentally" tripping you and making you fall face-first onto their lunch table. In class, Kyung Ho kept throwing crushed up paper balls at your direction and flicking your ear. When you finally snapped, the teacher turned her attention away from the board and asked what was wrong. You told her about  Kyung Ho, but he, of course, acted innocent, and stared out of the window while twirling his pen in between his fingers. 

    No one in class stood up for you, either because they were afraid of Kyung Ho's wrath, or they just simply hated you. One of his friends even told the teacher that you were the one throwing paper balls at him!

    "We do not tolerate bullying or false accusation in class, Ms Kim. Detention after class," your teacher said without furthur analyzing the situation, and turned her attention back on the blackboard.

    That mere flashback made your blood boil. Fuming, you removed your backpack off your shoulders and flung it towards where Yong Guk stood. He caught it and stumbled backwards, stunned.

    Him Chan tilted his head at your odd behavior. "Master..? What's wrong?" You slowly shut your eyes and counted to 10, controlling your emotions before you accidentally take it out on the boys who had done nothing wrong.

    "Nothing," you said finally. "Just feeling under the weather today." 

    "Under the... Weather..?" Zelo asked with a confused expression before poking his head out of the window to look the clouds, then back at you. You ruffled his curly blonde hair. "Never mind. It's just an expression." 

    Your hand fell limply to your side and you took your backpack from Yong Guk's hands. "Thanks," you mumbled before silently retreating into your room. It was one of those many days when you just felt the need to be left alone.

    You sat on your bed with a heavy sigh. At times like this, Myung Soo oppa will come in and hug me, telling me that everything will be okay, and that Kyung Ho's a son of a- You let out a giggle knowing how your protective older brother will cover your ears before saying the last word out loud despite the fact that you were no longer a child. You glanced at the Infinite poster hanging on your wall. It was a picture taken during their debut. They all stood in a line, their hair all combed back neatly. But the funny part was that all of them were wearing white dress shirts with bow ties, and they had nerdy spectacles on. Even though that picture was taken 4 years ago (A/N Reminder: Myung Soo's 22 in this story, so their debut took place 4 years ago), it still made you smile.

Infinite%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2BFirst%2BInv

    You remembered how you, still homeless at that time, watched their photoshoot with glee and teased your brother to no end. The other Infinite members weren't spared from your laughter. "Why do you oppas look so... Geeky!" you had exclaimed while waving Sung Jong's nerdy glasses around. The leader Sung Gyu had gawked at you in mortification while Woo Hyun joined you, laughing like there was no tomorrow. In the end, Dong Woo and Hoya had to pin you down while your brother and Sung Yeol tickled you in order to make you breathlessly apologize.

    At that time, although they were still busy with their debut, you felt like you had not 1, but 7 brothers that you could depend on. But now, due to their rising popularity, they had other commitments and were always busy. It would be a wonder if they still remembered your name. You were lonely although you ironically had six other occupants in your house. The bunnies... They probably wouldn't understand what you were feeling right now. You wanted comfort, someone to be there for you round the clock. You knew you sounded selfish, but what could you do?

    Your hands found their way to your cell phone. Though you knew the chances of him answering were zero to none, you still gave it a try. You dialed Myung Soo's number and pressed it by your ear.

   "Sorry, the number you have dialed is unavai-" As expected. You removed your phone from your ear and threw it aside. You simply curled into a ball and buried your face in your knees. Outside, raindrops started to fall, splattering against your window as thunder rumbled in a distance. The sky was heavy with dark grey rain clouds, blocking the sun from shining into your room.

    Way to match my mood... you thought miserably. You didn't know why, but you began to cry. Umma, oppa, bogoshipeoyo...

    4 pairs of ears were pressed up against your room door, listening to your muffled sobs.

    "Yah, do you think Master's alright..?" Him Chan whispered to Yong Guk. The leader, who crouched beneath the former, shrugged, but worry glistened in his eyes. Jong Up nodded. "Master's sad..." Young Jae raised his eyebrows, and clicked his tongue. "You don't say..." He removed his ears from your door and leaned against the wall beside it. "She's feeling down. But why?"

    "Maybe something happened at this school place..." Him Chan said thoughtfully. "Master mentioned once that it was hell there." 

    "Maybe..." Yong Guk echoed thoughtfully, his gaze shifting from Him Chan to the door.

    All was silent, the only sound being your crying, until Him Chan suddenly got up and snapped his fingers. "I got it! We should all do something for Master to make her feel better!" All of them looked up at him, including Dae Hyun who had seemed unaware of your current condition initially, but was secretly concerned for you the whole time.

    Young Jae narrowed his eyes in interest. "What do you mean?"

    Him Chan gathered s around. "We do something for Master to surprise her! We can play with her until she feels better~" 

    Yong Guk snorted. "Exactly where do you learn how to do these stuff?" Him Chan grinned and nodded at your television. "That box answers anything and everything!" He exchanged props with Jong Up before gesturing for his littermates to come closer.

   "Alright, here's what we gotta do..."

~*~*~*~*~

OTL, I realize that I update everytime B.A.P makes a comeback. Seriously... Another one?? Why won't you let them rest??

Sorry there isn't much B.A.P in this chapter, but my friend ilovemcspicy requested an Infinite cameo. Although they didn't exactly appear in the chapter, I wanted to write this.

Props to you, Chek~ Bon Voyage in China!

Also, I think you are aware of the new comment reply system. Would you still like me to reply to your comments the old way? I always wanted to reply to your comments to express my gratitude for reading My Six Bunnies.

Do leave your opinions in the comments below!

(P.S I changed my username. I'm MyungGeeGee now <3)

Updating again soon,

MyungGeeGee