Masks, Hot Dogs, and Awkward Moments.

My Six Bunnies

    You led the 6 boys around Myeong Dong, letting them take in the new sights.

    "I don't like this place... It's way too crowded," Young Jae murmured quietly. He was right. The boys did look pretty uncomfortable around so many people.

    "It's okay, they won't bite," you comforted them. You continued walking, and suddenly stopped. "OH!"

    Six guys bumped into each other's backs simultaneously once you stopped walking. "Oof!" "Ah!" "Oops!" "Ow, watch it!" they hissed at each other.

    You looked towards a CD shop. "That's my oppa!" you declared to them proudly, pointing at a gigantic Infinite poster that is hung at the entrance. Moreover, The Chaser was blasting from it. You smiled with glee, happy that your brother's band was receiving so much attention.

    "He's so amazing..." you sighed, missing him once again.

    Yong Guk and Him Chan crept towards the shop to examine the poster closer.

    "That's her brother..? Che, he's not as impressive as I thought he would be..." Yong Guk whispered softly, rubbing his chin in thought.

    "I think I look better~" Him Chan put in. Yong Guk casted him a disgusted and dry glance, and smacked him on his head.

    "OW! I was telling the truth!"

    "Self-praising idiot."

    "Aw, you know you love me," Him Chan cooed back playfully as he poked Yong Guk's arms

    "No I don't," Yong Guk huffed and rolled his eyes.

    "Yes you do~"

    "In your dreams."

    "Don't deny reality!"

     "Oh shut up."

    You hadn't heard the two older boys argue as your eyes drifted around the area. "OOH, come look!" you said when something caught your attention, grabbing the nearest boy- Jong Up, towards the shop.

    "Masks!" You picked up a green one and stretched it over Jong Up's mouth. "They have it in all your eye colors! You can all wear it and be all gangster and stuff!" You jumped on tiptoes in excitement, earning a raised eyebrow from both Young Jae and Dae Hyun.

    Jong Up took the mask from your hands. "I like it!" he said, smiling cheerfully. You grinned.

    The masks came in assorted colors and designs. The red one resembled a gas mask, the pink one had six holes neatly aligned, the white one had a zipper across it (totally suitable for Dae Hyun since he hardly speaks) the yellow one had a round black nose which you found adorable, the green one had four spikes, and the blue one had a "no" sign on it.

    You took one of each, but Dae Hyun refused the white one.

    "He likes your brother's old one," Young Jae said. Dae Hyun pulled your brother's mask down a bit to reveal his lips and let out a puff of air. You shrugged and paid for the rest. 

    You made your way towards the mens' section of clothing with the bag of masks in one hand. However, you realized none of them were following you.

    "What's wrong?" you asked Yong Guk. He pointed towards a portable food stall not far off, then at the other boys, who were staring at it with wide eyes.

    "I think they are hungry," he said. 

    You nodded and made your way towards them.

    "What is that? It smells really nice," Him Chan asked you. You took a closer look. Hot dogs!

    "It's an American snack, but we Koreans found a way to spice it up a bit. Come on, I'll show you." You walked over to the stall and bought 6 french-fry coated hot dogs, handing them one each.

    "Careful, its hot," you warned them.

    You watched as Zelo started chomping on his hot dog, Jong Up taking careful, neat bites, while Dae Hyun and Young Jae exchanged curious glances before taking a mouthful each.

    "Woah!" Him Chan's eyes were wide after trying the new food. "This tastes awesome! What is it called?"

    "Hot dogs," you replied simply.

    "Ah..." He nodded in understanding before lifting the hot dog to his lips, then stopped in mid-bite, shooting you a shocked look. "Hot DOG?! This is made out of DOG?!?!" At once, he spat out whatever he had inside his mouth.

    Everyone else did the same, well, except for Zelo who had already inhaled it all, and Dae Hyun who seemed to enjoy it no matter what it was made of.

    This is retribution, for tormenting me back at the lab, he thought, digging his teeth inside the "dog" meat.

    Everyone else around the seven of you gave you strange looks. You bit your tongue in order to not laugh out loud. They thought it was made out of dog??

    "Uhk!! You humans are SICK!" Young Jae exclaimed, sticking out his tongue and wiping its surface clean with his fingers.

    You stared at him with folded arms. "If that's the case, you're being a hypocrite. Since hey, you're the one with the hands and legs with opposable thumbs as well." You let out a snort of laughter. "Don't worry, it's not really made out of dog," you assured them. Him Chan let out a sigh of relief, while Dae Hyun looked a bit disappointed.

    After the small snack, you led them towards the building that mainly sold mens' wear. "Come on, it's not far off," you said. It was just across the street. You stepped on the gravel road, ready to walk to the other side, but all of the sudden, you were yanked back and caught in someone's embrace.

    Everything suddenly went in slow motion. A heartbeat later, an ear-piercing roar of an engine blasted from behind you, and a strong gust of wind and exhaust whipped past you, sweeping up debris as it went. Your eyes widened at every millisecond. A motorcycle on full speed had just sped past you, right where you were standing a second ago.

    Your face turned pale from the shock, and you started hyperventilating. It had been a near-death experience. Now I know how Zelo felt like just now... The arms around you grew tighter. You almost forgot you were in someone's arms.

    You pushed yourself away and stared at your rescuer. Him Chan looked back at you with equally scared eyes.

    "The black paths..." he stuttered. "They're d-dangerous, right?" You didn't reply, but looked away. Awkwardness immediately surrounded the 2 of you. The other boys surrounded you immediately.

    "Master, are you hurt?!"

    "Is she going to be okay?"

    "Damn, this black path is freaking me out." 

    However, you barely paid attention to whatever they were saying.

    I've never hugged another guy like that in my life!

    That thought hadn't helped at all, as a small blush started to creep up your cheeks.

~*~*~*~*~

HELLOOOOOOO~

Sorry, I'm back after updating my other fic, Tale of Two Brothers. I felt that I've been neglecting it ever since this story existed. Now that it's updated, I'm back!

 

COMMENT REPLIES

Annyeong, Zelo imnida, I'm scared of cars.

You should be. Luckily none of you got hurt, and lucky BAPMatoki  pities you. I thought everyone would smack you for your stupidity...

ilovemcspicy No, that guy's a trouble-making robot. Haha~

sujurockz4ever97 OMG NO MERCY IS AMAZING~ You will not get used to it at first, but in the end it gets REALLY addictive, and soon, you'll be hip-ing everywhere *COUGH*NotthatIdothat*COUGH*

We're having a repackage album soon, so anticipate that as well ^^

Hannatellsyoutosmile Aww, she said I was nice!

*Raises eyebrows at Him Chan* Thanks for sympathizing *LE CRIES*...

junetanpenguininjatacoJOKERZmkvipbbinfinite_saranghae (I spy an Inspirit... *Commence stalking* HAHA JKJK) Thanks and do continue to support this fic! 

Gunna work real hard on this one!  

~끝~

Side note:

God, TSENT, GIVE THESE GUYS A BREAK! They've been working non-stop since January, you know!

Leave any questions and comments below, and I'll have B.A.P to answer them in any way they can!

BUH BYE FOLKS!!