GET THOSE ERTS OUTTA MY HOUSE!

My Six Bunnies

 

 

    "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" you screamed, covering your innocent eyes.

    "YAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!" a chorus of male voices yelled back in shock.

    "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM ?!?!?" You grabbed the nearest object in your hand, an umbrella, and started swinging it towards them with closed eyes. They all dodged from your attacks.

    "MAYDAY!" one of the boys shouted. "YEESH ARE ALL HUMANS ALWAYS THIS HYSTERICAL?!"

    "Yong Guk hyung! STOP HER!"

    All of the sudden, a pair of hands reached out to headlock you from behind. Your eyes widened in shock and started thrashing around wildly.

    "LEMME GO YOU ERT!" you squealed as you bit his arm. He immediately released you in pain and you fell on the floor. 

   However, you hadn't the time to react as you felt a finger jab a spot on your neck. 

   Then everything went black.

    ~*~*~*~*~

    You awoke in your bed. 

    Everything was blurry at first, but you were able to make out the familiar colors of your room, and...

    "Blonde..." you whispered giddily. "So much blonde..."

    "Oh great, miss. You are awake."

    Oh no...

    You turned to your left. 6 blonde boys stared back. 

    "Oh my go-"

    You instantly shot up, remembering what happened. MY INNOCENCE! MY PRECIOUS INNOCENCE!!! 

    You lifted up the blanket and found that your clothes were still intact, much to your relief.

    "Crazy human..." 

    You turned to look at one of the guys with narrowed eyes. "erts," you hissed. "You're the ones that somehow showed up in MY room!"

    One of them smiled back. "Don't worry. We all wore clothes."

    He stood up and turned around, showing a red T-shirt and blue jacket that looked vaguely familiar.

    "We got it from there," he continued, pointing towards Myung Soo's room.

    "Those are my brother's," you murmured, rubbing your temple.

    After a while, the throbbing in your head ceased and you were able to sit up. "Who are you?"

    The boy smiled. "Ah, I was about to answer that before you passed out."

    "For your information, you guys were the ones that did some weird karate jab on my neck so that I can pass out," you snapped.

    Another guy stepped out. "That would not have occurred if YOU hadn't tried to kill us with that thing!" He pointed an accusing finger at the umbrella which laid across the floor.

    You blushed, and the first boy patted your shoulder reassuringly.

    "Allow us to introduce ourselves." He jerked his head towards his companions. They quickly formed a line.

    "My name is Kim Him Chan," said the boy said, bowing in a gentlemanly manner before pointing to the guy next to him.

    "I uh... I am Bang Yong Guk," he spoke gruffly, rubbing his neck awkwardly and not making eye contact with you. His deep voice and fierce looks scared you. Him Chan laughed.

    "Don't worry, our Yong Guk hyung is our leader, but you'll see that he is not as scary as you think he is. He is just uncomfortable around strangers. Next." He pointed to the boy next to Yong Guk.

    "I'm Young Jae," the one who argued with you greeted with a cocky grin. You rolled your eyes at him, and looked at the guy beside him.

    The boy clad in a yellow and black T-shirt was standing a little far behind the rest

    "C'mon, introduce yourself," Him Chan prompted. Young Jae stepped aside, revealing the boy. The boy's eyes darted in between you and Him Chan before he shook his head slightly and hid behind Young Jae again.

    Him Chan sighed. "Aigoo, this boy... His name is Jung Dae Hyun."

    Dae Hyun peeked out from behind Young Jae, but once you two made eye contact he quickly turned away.

    "Don't mind him, he's really shy," Him Chan quickly put in. "Moving on."

    "My name is Jong Up," a boy with small, cute eyes, wearing a white wife beater that revealed his muscled biceps, greeted cheerfully.

    "Jong Up," you repeated.

    The last boy spun around and saluted. "Zelo is here," he said in a monotone fashion.

    You narrowed your eyes at Zelo. There was something about him. The was he moves, the way he blinks, the way he talks... It just seemed so... Un-human-like...

    Him Chan seemed to notice your confusion. "Ah, Zelo here, is half-robot. He had an accident not too long ago that led to this."

    Your hand flew up to your mouth. "Oh dear..."

    Zelo tipped his head to one side and copied your action mischievously.

    You couldn't help but giggle at his actions. Zelo turned to Him Chan. 

    "Cherry tomato?" he asked. Him Chan smirked and tussled his hair. "We'll find some later, I promise." Zelo's eyes widened in delight.

    "내꺼야!" 

    "Cherry tomato..." That two words clicked in your brain. "AH! My bunnies!!" You pushed past the six of them and frantically looked into your basket, only to find it empty.

    "Yah... YAH! Where are my bunnies?!" you almost screamed in fright.

    "Have you seen them?! They were here just a moment ago!"

    "Hey hey hey relax!" You felt Him Chan's grip on your shoulders and you stopped.  

    He looked at you with amusement. "You don't get it?"

    "Get what?" you asked, clearly not understanding.

    Him Chan opened his mouth to say something, but Yong Guk stopped him.

    He folded his arms. "How many bunnies do you have?" 

    "6."

    He pointed around the room. "How many of us are here?"

    "6..?"

    Yong Guk and Him Chan looked at you expectantly, trying to see if you get it. When you still showed them the "I don't know what is going on" face, Him Chan picked up the basket that contained the bunnies.

    "I thought 5-year-olds would be able to guess it by now..." he murmured. He reached inside and pulled out a tuft of  blonde rabbit fur.

    "See?" Him Chan held the fur close to his also blonde head. He pointed to the fur, than to his head repeatedly. Both the fur and his hair colour matched perfectly.

    "Get it now?" he prompted.

    Instantly the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle fixed in your brain.

    "Oh my..." you whispered. "It can't be, right?"

    "Yes, Yong Guk, Young Jae, Dae Hyun, Jong Up, Zelo and I, we are your bunnies."

    "But-But that's IMPOSSIBLE! You are either bunnies or humans, you can't be both!"

    Him Chan exchanged a glance with Yong Guk.

    "She is not going to believe it unless she sees it." said Yong Guk. Him Chan nodded in agreement,

    "Zelo, change!" Him Chan commanded, pointing to Zelo.

    "Neh, changing into bunny form!" Zelo declared.

    A flash of golden, and Zelo disappeared. What took his place was one of the blonde bunnies, the one with blue eyes.

    Your eyes widened in disbelief. "Oh my... Oh my..." you gasped in disbelief. Another flash of light, Zelo was back to normal again.

    "Zelo was the bunny who ate your cherry tomatoes, back in your yard," said Him Chan

    "I am the red-eyed bunny," said Yong Guk.

    "Pink!" said Him Chan.

    "Yellow," said Young Jae.

    "Green~" said Jong Up

    "And Dae Hyun's black," Him Chan finished, gesturing to Dae Hyun, who still showed no signs of speaking.

    "And we are," Yong Guk inhaled deeply, "B!" he yelled.

    "A. P!!!" the others answered before finishing with a "YES SIR!" pose.

    "You guys are ALIENS!" you declared, thumping your fists on your bed.

    "Sure sure..." Him Chan smiled at you. "We'll need to tell you about our past and you will understand."

    "B.A.P huh?" You raised an eyebrow. "What does it stand for? Bunnies Are Puffy?"

    "We prefer Best Absolute Perfect, thank you very much," Young Jae said, folding his arms.

    "It is a code name our owners gave us back at the lab," Him Chan explained.

    "Lab?" you echoed.

    "We will explain everything later. Right now Zelo is running low in battery."

    At the same time, Zelo beeped, "Shutdown, sorry!" before going limp and landing in Yong Guk's arms.

    "We need cherry tomatoes to reboot him."

    Lab, robots, cherry tomatoes, blonde... My life is getting weirder and weirder every minute!

    You furrowed your eyebrows at the six strange blonde boys.

    "I'll be back."

    "Wait, before you leave," Him Chan called, "what is you name?"

    You turned and looked at him. "It's Kim Ji Soo."