Chapter 6~

My Six Bunnies

 

    You woke up to your usual alarm clock in the morning: "Yah sleepyhead!! Wake up and go to school! Hurry up!!" Myung Soo's voice rang in your ears. Your hands crept lazily towards your phone and switched your alarm off.

    You sat up and rubbed your eyes tiredly. Then you remembered.

    I have six men living under my roof.

    You looked around your room. No sign of them.

    "Maybe they left?" you thought to yourself. "Or was it just a big, crazy hallucination?"

    "YAH MOON JONG UP!" someone shouted from outside.

    Or not...

    You ran out of your room and saw Yong Guk and Jong Up as bunnies, engaged in a play-fight. Zelo's blue eyes were sparkling with excitement, Young Jae and Him Chan were trying to break them apart, while Dae Hyun cowered a little further behind.

    Both bunnies were squirming in a blur of blonde fur, letting out little shrieks occasionally. Yong Guk pushed himself upwards and squashed the smaller bunny under his weight.

    Jong Up squealed in protest while Yong Guk's eyes glittered in triumph.

    "Yah yah yah STOP!" you hollered, grabbing both bunnies by their scruffs and yanked them apart. They stopped pummelling their paws at each other and stared at you blankly.

    You let go and they turned back into human. "We were only playing..." Jong Up rubbed the back of his neck.

    "What am I going to do with you..." you groaned. 

    You headed back into your room to change and grab your school bag. The bus would be here soon.

    You fixed your hair and headed out. Immediately Him Chan bounded forward cheerfully.

    "Master! Where are you going? Can I come?"

    "No!" you said firmly. "I am going to school."

    "What is school?" he asked again.

    "Hell," you replied sarcastically.

    "Hell?!" he looked at you in alarm. You shook your head. "Never mind. I gotta go."

    You took a box of cookies from the shelf for you to munch on on the way to school and made your way towards the door.

    Before you opened it, you turned around and faced them. "I'll be back by 3. I don't want to come back to see that a tornado had struck my house. Understand?!"

    When no one replied, you swished your hair to one side.

    "Goodbye, B.A.P," you called before slamming the door shut, leaving the six confused boys staring at each other.

    Finally, Zelo spoke.

    "What is a tornado..?" he asked, scratching his curly blonde head.

~*~*~*

    It was another typical day at school. You hadn't mentioned anything about B.A.P, nor did anybody talk about the disappearance of 6 blonde bunnies. However, images of your house being thrashed by unattended boys kept filling your head.

    "Hey!" Him Chan called to the other boys. "What does this do?" He pointed to a knob on the kitchen counter.

    "I don't know, let's find out!" Yong Guk replied, giving the knob a hard twist. At once, flames rose in front of them and engulfed the entire house.

    You gasped and snapped out of your trance. You realised you had arrived at your doorstep.

    "Well, it's not on fire. That's an achievement..." you mumbled, gently touching the door frame.

    You unlocked the door to your house. Immediately someone from inside called, "It's MASTER!"

    At once there was caterwaul and a loud crash came from somewhere behind the house. You face-palmed and groaned. "I spoke too soon. I knew this was going to happen."

    You opened the door and true enough, everything was chaos. The couch was in a mess, food was littered everywhere, and clothes sprawled all over the floor.

    You clenched your fists.

    "BOOOOOOOYS!!" you shouted. Slowly, one by one, 6 bunnies hopped out, ears flat and heads bowed. You rubbed your head and pointed to the mess.

    "What am I going to do with this?" you whispered half to yourself. Yong Guk roughly nudged Jong Up, as if to say that it was his fault.

    "I don't care whose fault it was, I told you guys to keep this place in order and look what you've done!" You grabbed a fistful of your brown hair in frustration.

    You stormed to your bedroom and grabbed several comfortable home clothes and headed to the shower. As the warm water ran down your body you thought about the amount of cleaning you have to do.

    You sighed heavily. "I know this would happen when I have pets, let alone 6 male bunnies that turn into human!"

    You wrung the water out of your hair and stepped out of your bathroom.

    "Right," you murmured, "let's get started."

    To your surprise your saw the six boys in your living room, cleaning up their mess.

    "Oh Master!" Him Chan -holding a broom- walked forward to you and greeted your happily.

    "Sorry about the mess..." Yong Guk apologised sheepishly. "Jong Up and I, we sorta got into a play-fight again. And it kinda got messy..."

    You raised your eyebrows. For boys older than me, they do act a lot younger...

    Zelo saluted. "Zelo is sorry!" he beeped, earning a chuckle from you.

    "At least you are cleaning up," you told them, scanning the room in approval, when your eyes spotted something on the couch.

    "SERIOUSLY, GUYS?!" you almost cried in disbelief. They looked at you in confusion. You walked towards the couch and pointed. "Who did this?!"

    They crept up behind you and peeked at the tiny dark brown pellets that littered the yellow couch.

    "Ohhh... Migraine..." You rubbed both your temples.

    "Jong Up," Zelo accused.

    Jong Up bowed his head in embarrassment. "Sorry..."

    You fumed silently. You wanted to yell, but instead you shook your head. "Never mind. Clean it up."

~*~*~*~

    After a while the seven of you slumped onto the couch, exhausted from the cleaning.

    "Okay." You got up. "This is unacceptable. If you want to stay here, we are going to need some house rules."

   "Listening," Yong Guk replied lazily.

   "Number one, NO play-fighting in the house. Play outside if you want to, but NOT in the house."

    "Yes, Master."

    "Number 2, Jong Up, PLEASE do business in the yard! If you don't want to, there is an AMAZING invention called the toilet." You jabbed your thumb towards the bathroom. Jong Up grinned sheepishly.

    "Number 3, unless you want to get caught, do not step out of this house. And stop calling me 'Master'."

    Him Chan scooted closer to you. "Why? You are our master!" He looked at you with puppy eyes. You felt your heart skip a beat but you quickly pushed him away. "No, no master! Just call me Ji Soo."

    "Yes, master!" Him Chan teased.

    You shot him a glare and headed back into your room, when Zelo tugged at the end of your shirt gently.

    "Wae?" you asked him. He gave you a familiar look in his eyes and pouted cutely.

    You sighed. "You are hungry, aren't you?"

    He tipped his head to one side. "Oh right, you don't know what hungry is," you recalled. "Hungry is when your stomach is empty and you want food. Is that what you feel?" You gently patted his stomach.

    Zelo thought for a while, then nodded fervently. "Zelo is hungry!" he said with another pout. You could not help but smile at his cuteness.

    "Alright, I'll make something for you." He beamed. You felt someone's stare and you turned around to seeHim Chan looking at you with a warm expression in his eyes. You flinched uncomfortably when your eyes met, but he quickly looked away.

    You shrugged it off and headed to the kitchen to make some ramen for the boys.

~*~*~*~*~

WHOOHOO ANOTHER UPDATE~

A few announcements:

1) I think I would update again sometime soon, then I would be on a haitus until mid-July because of my examinations.

2) Would you guys prefer if I title my chapters instead of naming them "Chapter **~"? I don't know... I am just asking for opinions.

3) Please comment and subscribe if you haven't! In case you don't know, I love seeing the "New Subscribers" and "New Comments" sign everytime I log in. (Great, I sound stuck-up...)

4) OMG OMG OMG INFINITE'S FIRST WIN ON MUSIC BANK~~ MY 7 ANGELS LOOK SO HAPPY~~~~~~~~~ *Runs around spazzing like Hyosung in Tadah*

 

COMMENT REPLIES

 

iMiloAddict HELL YEAH I DID~ :DDDDDD I probably wouldn't have if you didn't mention it the other day~ HAHA

ChocoDoraemon Sure, I'm 14 :))) Call me unnie~ 

JOKERZ Thank you~ Hope you enjoy the update

ToxicFairydust Thank you!! Your comments mean a lot to me :D 

SapphireBlue17 Haha~ Glad you liked it!

sujurockz4ever97 Sure~ Call me Saeng and I call you Unnie :DDDDD

About the onion, I wrote it in because I was actually dumb enough to sniff one because my friend dared me too. I couldn't  stop sneezing afterwards!! ARGHGHGH!!!!

-SherLuvSuju