Welcome to SEOUL

The Blondes who make me smile

Chapter 2

‘Here I come Seoul’ you thought. Your jaw almost dropped on the ground when you realize how fancy the plane was. “Close your mouth; a fly might enter in there…” a woman in her 30’s closed your mouth.

“Aunt Lily?” you were confused because you thought she looks way older than you expected but you were surprised seeing that she’s still drop-dead-gorgeous.

“Waeyo? You don’t remember your BEAUTIFUL auntie?” She pouted like a little girl. She was still the same auntie who always acts so childish around you and always praises herself. That’s what you like about her. She was childish yet caring.

 “A-an-ani… it’s just…” she cut you off and started giving you a bear hug that you totally missed since she always gives you and your sister when you still were a little girl.

 “I’m beautiful… I know that!!!” she continued your sentence and you chuckled.

“Yeah ahjumma… you really are…” you said in between laughs.

 “Mwo? Ahjumma?Aish this kid… you really didn’t change.” She released you and after that you both sat down reminiscing the fun memories you had with her.

After 2 hours of flying from Busan to Seoul, you were assisted by a stewardess to come out of the plane. You rode your auntie’s limo and then stopped at an unfamiliar and a rather huge mansion.

“Here we are darling…”she said as she hold both of your hands. “You will really like it here, I promise” she reassured. “Yeah I wish” you nodded meekly once you step inside the mansion.

 “Welcome back from your trip, Madam Lily… and young mistress Jaemin” All of the workers, maids and guards greeted in unison. “Umm…” you didn’t know what to say so you just bowed, showing respect.

“Mrs. Hwang, can you assist her to her room and bring her luggage.” Your aunt ordered calmly.

 “oh.. There’s no need to. You can just assist me?” you smiled sheepishly as you rubbed the back of your neck. “Arasseo young mistress…” she bowed then led you to your room.

 “Whaaaaa… this room is so spacious and cute…” your jaw dropped as you scanned the content of your room.

 “Umm… you can call me Jaemin ‘cause I feel awkward being called young mistress… It gives me goose bumps. Please tell it to the others… jebal.” You pleaded.

“I can’t possibly drop the formalities ma’am.” Looking down, she bit her lip.

“Please…” You started begging her.

“Ara.. Arasseo.. Ms… I mean, Jaemin-ah..” She let out a weak smile.  

“Just tell us what you need and will give it to you immediately.” She bowed as she closed the door, leaving you with your privacy. Once she was out of sight, you hopped on your bed and squealed like a little girl because of the joy that you were feeling. You look at the fancy and cute things around your room and then your eyes grew bigger to the sight of a huge pink closet filled with expensive clothes, shoes, and branded bags.

 “I’m really gonna like it here…” you said to yourself as you rummaged the inside of the closet, checking out the clothes one by one. Meanwhile at the other side of the room, your auntie was secretly listening to you and she was happy that you’re actually enjoying being there. You went out of your room to thank your aunt and to your surprise she was there in front of your door, laughing silently.

 “Auntie?” you gasped. “Mwo?” she was shocked when you suddenly hugged her.

“Thank you sooo much!!!” you bowed several times, thanking her.

 “Ara,arasseo…” She eye-smiled and ruffled your hair.