Memories

The Blondes who make me smile

Chapter 9

Flashback

“Jaelin-eonni… Buy me ice cream!!!” you shook your sister’s skirt as pointed on the ice cream shop across the street.

“Aniyo… we don’t have any money left!” she stopped you from pulling her skirt down.

“Eonniiiieee… Jebalyo(please)?” you did your bunny aegyo.

“Aish! You know I can’t resist that aegyo!” she picked you up and started tickling you.

“Eonni--- ha…haj… haji…ma.” You said in between laughs.

“Arasseo…Arasseo! I’ll buy you ice cream since I think you’ll die without it…” you sister joked.

“Hehe… very funny!” you slapped your sister’s leg but not too hard.

“Stay right here and wait for me. Ara?” your sister put you down and started crossing the street.

Screeeeeeeeechhhhh---- the car bumped your sister

“Eonni!!!!!” you ran over to her bloody body.

 “Uhh… Ja—jae—min…” she said as blood flow on from .

“Eonni…” you rested her bloody head on your lap as tears were falling from your eyes.

“Jae…min…ah…” she calmly touched your face and more blood come out of .

“Eonni!!!! You’re not gonna die!!! Somebody help us!!! Eonni!!! Don’t die!” you started to panic while people were starting to circle around the both of you.

“Jaemin…” she said in a weak voice.

“Eonni!!! Pls. stay with me! Somebody help us!!!” a lady came to you and called the ambulance.

“Sm—smi…le…al..ways…A..ra?” her eyes were starting close.

“Eonni!!!!! You will never leave!!!” you shouted as you hugged her closer.

 “Just. Pro—mise… me… o--kay?” you noticed a tear strolled down her cheek once her eyes closed.

“Eonni… Eonni!!!” you shook her body but she didn’t move. The ambulance came but they were too late.

Her last words to you were ‘always smile’ but you often do because you blamed yourself for the death of your sister and you hated ice cream; Everytime you see it, your head hurts because of trauma. You felt like your life was incomplete without your beloved sister.

End of flashback

“Jaemin-ah…Gwenchana?” Youngjae snapped you out of your thoughts.

“Oh…” you said in a weak voice and tears started to flow from your eyes.

“Are you crying?” Youngjae asked looking concerned.

“Ani… I’m okay; I just got something stuck on my eye… I gotta get going!” you walked away and started wiping off your tears when Daehyun ran over to you and grabbed your wrist. He was the one who wiped off your tears which shocked you.

“Omo…” you whispered making Daehyun look at you.

Your faces were inches away and you noticed he was leaning in closer while his eyes were closed. You forced your eyes open and clenched your fists; you could feel your heart beating fast. Daehyun suddenly opened his eyes and flicked your forehead.

“Awwww….What was that for?” You pushed him away and started rubbing your red forehead.

“Hahaha… you always fall for my tricks!” he started laughing while tapping his feet on the floor.

“Tchhh! Jerk…” you walked away but he grabbed your wrist and spun you around to face him.

“Mian… I just want to make you laugh ‘cause you were crying! Waeyo?” he said with a concerned look.

“Why do you care? You don’t have to know!” you said coldly as you shrugged his hands of your wrist.

“You’re sooo cold! I just want to know!” he rubbed his hand which you shrugged off, brutally.

“Huh… persistent much?” you whispered then and then ran away.

“Ah! Chinjja!” Daehyun said as he kicked the pebble in front of his shoe.

 You didn’t know the other members were watching the both of you like they were watching a movie. After that, Daehyun decided to go home.

“I really think those two are dating?” Himchan asked Yongguk.

“We don’t know yet…” Yongguk mumbled.

“They do not…” Youngjae looked pissed.

“Unless we spy on them…” Himchan whispered.

“Tsk! Get a life Himchan hyung!” Youngjae shouted at himchan.

“Sheeshh… Youngjae calm down! Yah! Are you jealous?” Himchan squinted his eyes at youngjae.

“No! I’m not!” he looked away.

“Look hyung… Youngjae is jealous!” he pointed at youngjae and looked at yongguk.

“Tchhh…” Youngjae walked away.

“He really is jealous…” Himchan whispered to Yongguk.

“Yah! You should really get a life…” Yongguk said then called the two maknaes, who were playing and went home.

“Hey… Wait for me!!!” Himchan ran after them.

Youngjae’s P.O.V

After I asked Jaemin why she often smiles, she suddenly became quiet and just stared out of the blue. She was like that for a while.

 “Jaemin-ah…Gwenchana?” I snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Oh…” she said in a weak voice and tears started to flow from her eyes.

“Are you crying?” I asked looking concerned.

“Ani… I’m okay; I just got something stuck on my eye… I gotta get going!” she walked away and started wiping off her tears when Daehyun ran over to her and grabbed her wrist. He was the one who wiped off her tears. I was attempting to wipe it for her but she ran away. I just watched them and then I noticed that Daehyun hyung was leaning in closer to her. ‘Is he going to kiss her?’ I asked myself as I felt my heart was pounding. Then hyung suddenly flicked her forehead and that made me feel a little relieved. ‘Phew… That was close!’ I sighed. ‘Youngjae-ah! Are you starting to like—AH!Molla! Molla(I don’t know)!’ I mentally slapped myself.

 

__________

I actually cried after writing the part where her sister dies:( fufufufu... I really didn't plan on writng it in my fic, it just popped out of my mind:) kekeke... Anyways thanks for reading... it will be more interesting in the following chappies~