Meeting BAP

The Blondes who make me smile

Chapter five

You were told to go to the principal’s office. As you were walking in the hallway, people were staring at you and you can hear them talking about you. You glared at them making them scared and walk away. You knocked at the door and opened it slowly.

 “Oh… are you the new student? Jaemin-ssi?” the principal asked. You nodded in return.

“Come, sit down” he offered the sit in front of him. The principal told you about the school policies and rules. He gave you a letter that contains your classroom number ‘Class 2-a’ and locker number ‘0330’. You bowed to him and stepped out the room.

Once you saw the room, you entered it but a man stopped you. “Hi! I’m your homeroom teacher! You are Jaemin, right?”

You nodded and bowed to him. “Wait right here, I will introduce you to everyone!” he smiled and entered the room. “Yah! Students! I have good news for you! We have a new student” all the students stopped chitchatting and looked at him. “Nugu (who)?”

“Come on in and introduce yourself…” the teacher signaled you to come in.

“Annyeong hasseo! So Jaemin-imnida!” you bowed and forced a smile. People started whispering while the others ignored you.

“Tsk…” you rolled your eye balls at the girl who was looking at you with disgust in her face.

 “Ah..seongsaengnim! Can she sit in between me and Jong up?” a curly blonde guy asked smiling widely.

“Dae… she can!” the teacher nodded his head in agreement, making all the girls gasped upon hearing what Zelo said.

“Oppa…” all of the girls whined.

 Zelo ignored them then assisted you to your chair. You were shocked when he held your hand but you didn’t felt anything.  

“I’m Zelo… nice to meet you!” he greeted with his eye-smile. You bowed to him and after that you felt someone poking you so you turned around and saw another blonde guy smiling brightly at you.

“Annyeong! I’m Jong up!!! Nice to meet you!” he offered his hands to for you to shake but the teacher interrupted him. “Mianhe seongsaengnim…”   

The bell rang and all of the students started going to the cafeteria.

 “Can you eat with us?” Jong up asked while rubbing the back of his head. You closed your notebook and looked at him.

“Me?” you pointed at yourself and he nodded.

 “Waeyo?” you asked, coldly.

“I just want to know you better and we promised seongsaengnim that we will take care of the new student!” he smiled brightly at you.

“Oh.. is that so? Arasseo!” you stood up and followed him and Zelo.

In the cafeteria, people were staring at you since you were with Jong up and Zelo. You ignored them and bought the food you wanted to eat. ‘Maybe these two are kingkas!’ you thought as you reach out for the tuna sandwich.

 You bumped someone on your way to the cashier and she spilled her Mac ‘n cheese on your chest like it was on purpose “OMO! Yah! Are you blind? Didn’t you see I was passing by?” the girl placed her hands on her waist and yelled at you with a smirk on her face.

“Ouch… it’s so hot! Yah—I mean… mianhe for not looking at where I’m going!” you gritted your teeth and gave her a fake smile.

“Yeah! That’s right! Say sorry!” she smirked.

“Once again… Mianhe!” you bowed to her as you clenched your fists to prevent from punching her.

“Pathetic! Loser!” she shoved your shoulders which made you feel inferior towards her.

“Yah! Hyemin-ah! That’s enough!” A blonde guy with a deep voice stopped her and with that you ran away and went straightly to the bathroom.

====in the bathroom

“Aish… queenkas!” you tapped your feet on the floor and you can feel tears forming on your eyes but you stopped it. You took off your jacket and blazer and ed 2 buttons from your uniform then started rubbing off the cheese when you heard a knock. You ignored it at first, but someone kept on knocking making you feel pissed off. You slammed the door open revealing B.A.P in front of you.

“Mwo?” you yelled. All of them were quiet and were looking at something. You followed their gaze and noticed they were looking at your chest. You covered it with your hands ‘Aishh… why did I forget to-!’ you screamed in your thoughts. Some of them were turning red; you got pissed and slammed the door closed since you thought they were just fooling around with you.

 “Yah! Come out here… we didn’t mean to… we just wanted to help you!” you heard a familiar voice talking from outside. ‘Daehyun’ you remembered. Before you open the door you buttoned your shirt; you slightly opened the door and peeked through it when a pair of hands pulled you out.

 “Yah!” you yelled while fixing yourself.

“We just wanted to help…” he stopped when he noticed you studying his face.

“Daehyun?” you asked flatly.He took off the mask that covers half of his face then nodded.

“Hyung, you two know each other?” Zelo asked you looking confused.

“Yup…she wor-” you cut him off by secretly pinching his arm.

“What was that for?” Daehyun mouthed. You gave him a ‘tell them and I will rip off your head’ look.

“We’re neighbors… just NEIGHBORS!!!” you answered emphasizing the word ‘neighbors’ so Daehyun would understand what you meant.

The boys gave you an ‘o’ expression. “Err… Jaemin-ah! You can change into these..” Jong up handed you over a paper bag which contains a girl’s uniform.

“Um…” you didn’t know how to thank him.

“Do you need help in changing?” the other blonde guy with a pink designed mask leaned with a smile crept on his face.

“A-ani!” you quickly ran to the bathroom and changed your uniform into a new one. After fixing yourself, you went outside.

“Ah… the perfect fit!” a blonde guy with a deep voice said.

“Keomapsumnida…” you said with an expressionless face and bowed to him.

“No need to… By the way I’m Bang Yongguk, leader and father of B.A.P!!!” he introduced himself while showing you his gum smile.

“I’m Himchan! The visual and the mother of the group!” he took your hand kissed the back of your palm but you stopped him.

“Not to mention the most ert guy…” The one with the yellow mask mentioned.

“I’m Youngjae, the brain of the group… nice to meet you!” he bowed politely.

“Yah! Respect me I’m your hyung!” Himchan ruffled Youngjae’s hair.

“Aish…Hajima hyung!” Youngjae fixed his hair and ran towards Daehyun. You chuckled at their childishness attitude. Everyone look at you; you coughed realizing what just you did.

“Hehehe… kyeopta!” zelo beamed.

“Tchh…” you muttered

When the bell rang you quickly ran to your classroom. ‘Wait..Why did I even run away from them? Oh well…’ you thought as you entered your classroom while your classmates were secretly eyeing you.

“Hyung, why did she run away?” Zelo asked, confused.

“We don’t know zelo… we don’t know…”Yonggguk said and everyone looked confused too.

“Tchh… Weirdo!” Daehyun whispered.