My wish

The Blondes who make me smile

 Chapter 7

“Wakey wakey~ my darling!” your aunt chirped as she tapped your back.

“Ah-ahjumma… Later. Give me five more minutes!!!” you mumbled as you shrugged her off your bed and hugging your pillow again.

“Mwoh? Ahjumma! Aish…” she kicked you off your bed making your hit your head on the tiled floor.

“Appaaaaa…” You shrieked in pain.

“Aigoooo… Ireona. Pali.You’re gonna be late for school!” your aunt groaned.

“Ara- arasseo!!! Ahjumma!” you shouted while walking towards the bathroom door.

===== At school

While you were walking towards your classroom, a bunch of girls circled around you.

“Annyeong !” The one who looks familiar with a straight red hair greeted.

“No Hyemin! She’s not a … She’s a slash slash flirt…” The one with a long straight brown hair stated.

“That’s right Minyoung!” the other one with a short brown hair agreed.

“Huh… What did I just hear? Me a ? I think you’re dealing with the wrong person…” you smiled at Hyemin who was glaring at you.

“Since you are new here… I forgive you for flirting with my B.A.P oppas and for not respecting us, queenkas.” she crossed her arms and rolled her eye balls at you.

“Why would I respect you? Are you royalty? Are you the one who gave birth to me? How dare you call me a when you are the one ing and flirting with others? ” you leaned in closer giving her a death glare. It gave her shivers which made her walk away. Once she walked away, you remembered that the girl who spilled Mac n’ cheese on your uniform yesterday was her.

“Huh… I’m gonna get revenge on you Hyemin!” you whispered as you entered your classroom.

“Whaa… Jaemin-ah! Daebak~How did you beat those queenkas who embarrassed you yesterday?” Zelo and Jongup praised you with their thumbs up.

“Huh! So easy!” you muttered.

“Whaaaa… So cool cool cool~” They both sang.

After a long long discussion about biology, the bell rang signaling for recess time. You decided to go to the roof top and eat there.

=====At the rooftop

“Ah… so peaceful!!!” you shouted while looking at the scenery in front of you. You sat down on the bench and started eating your sandwich when you heard footsteps coming from the stairs. You waited for the person to appear and as a result, you saw Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan.

“Oh… Jaemin-ah! Why are here you here?” Himchan scooted next to you.

“Waeyo? Am I not allowed to go here?” you said coldly while making a space between the two of you.

“No. You can go here but this is the first time I saw a person eating here except for B.A.P.” He moves closer to you again.

“Oh… I see.” you replied moving away from him. Daehyun and Youngjae noticed that you were feeling uncomfortable by what Himchan is doing so they sat in the middle making you fall on the ground with your .

“Appaaaa… What was that for?” you yelled while rubbing your .

 “You should thank us not yell at us…” Youngjae pouted.

“And why would I say ‘thank you’ to the both of you?” you looked at Daehyun and Youngjae.

“Because we saved you from that ert…” Daehyun said looking away.

“Yah! How dare you call me a ert? Aish…” Himchan hit the both of them.

“Uh… Then keomapta…” You said with an expressionless face.

“Jaemin-ah, do I look like a ert? I mean look at this beautiful face.” He grabbed your arm and made you look at him.

“Umm… You don’t look like a ert---” he cut you off.

“See… see… I’m not! Even Jaemin agrees…” he tightened his grip on your arm.

“No! You didn’t let me finish… You don’t look like a ert cause you really are a ert…” You shrugged him off your arm.

“Whaaa… this woman!!!” he pointed at you.

“See hyung… Everyone agrees!” Daehyun and Youngjae chuckled.

“Aishh! Chinjja!” Himchan messed his own hair.

The bell rang signaling that recess is over. “I gotta get going now…” Himchan waved then left taking Daehyun with him because he owes something from him, leaving Youngjae and you alone.

“Umm…gotta go first! Seongsaengnim might scold me!” you started walking away when suddenly Youngjae grabbed your arm making you twirl around and him catching you with your arm at his neck and his hand on your waist.

“You didn’t forget about my wish did you?” Youngjae leaned in closer.

“Uh-oh… About that…” you stammered nervously and you could feel your heart beating faster.

“You wouldn’t want to break your promise? would you?” He leaned again making you nervous as ever.

“…”

“Silence means yes so you will really grant my wish!!!” He simply smiled and let go off you.

“As if I have any choice…” you whispered.

“I heard you…” Before he leans closer again you quickly ran away and went to your classroom.

‘Did himchan’s soul enter him or what… Aish! Jaemin-ah what have you got into?’ you thought as you went on your sit. You shook all of your thoughts out of your head and you didn’t notice Zelo and Jongup were looking at you.

‘What’s wrong with her?’ they both thought while looking at you.