Nightmare

The Blondes who make me smile

Chapter 10

===At home

You laid straightly to your bed once you finished cleaning up yourself.

In your dream~

“Jaemin-ah~ it’s me your sister Jaelin!” your sister signaled you to come near her.

“Eonni? I—is that you?” you slowly came closer to her when the scene where your sister was bumped by a car appeared.

You woke up and your body was all sweaty and your breathing was unusual.

“Eonni…” you started crying while hugging your pillow lightly. After that nightmare, you didn’t even slept a wink; you just looked up and stared at the ceiling while sobbing.

=====

 “Uhhh…” you growled like zombie as you stood up and started getting ready for school.

“OMO! What happened to you? ” your auntie asked as she came closer to you and touched your pale-face.

“I can’t sleep last night…” you said in a weak voice.

“Mwoh? You should stay here and rest. I’ll tell the principal that you’re sick.” You aunt said with a concerned face and started dialing the principal’s number when you stopped her.

“I’m alright! No need to.” You gave her a reassuring smile but deep inside your head hurts like crazy.

“Okay… If you say so…” she sat back on her chair. You didn’t eat too much because you didn’t have the appetite to eat right now.

===at school

“Umm…Miss Jaemin, we are here!” the driver said as he opened the car’s door for you.

“Mmm!” you nodded then walked through the school’s gate.

“Noona!” Zelo surprised you with a big hug.

“Uhhh!please...not again!” you whispered.

“Noona!” Jongup joined in and hugged you too. You can feel all the people passing by were like throwing invisible daggers at you.

“Ca-can you let go off me!” you said, weakly.

“Wait… Noona are you okay? You look kinda pale today…” Jongup looked up to you with concerned eyes and then the both of them let go.

“I’m okay…” you said in a weak voice then trailed off.

“Hyung! I think she is sick!” Zelo whispered to Jongup. “I think so too…” he whispered back.

While you were walking through the hallway, you felt like you were about to collapse any minute but you controlled yourself not to. You sat on your chair and rested your head on the desk but teacher came in so you stayed awake. While the teacher was discussing, you head hurts like crazy and you felt dizzy.

“Jaemin-ssi! Can you please answer the equation on the board?” he ordered.

“Oh! Seongsaengnim…” you stood up and answered the equation on the board.

“Wow! Very Good! Well done ms. Jaemin” he praised you then let you go back to your seat. As you went back, you legs suddenly felt weak so you tripped and fell on Zelo’s chair.

“Mianheyo…” you said to him and went back to your sit.

“Tchh…show off!” Hyemin whispered making Zelo look at her and giving her a death glare. She looked away, scared and Zelo looked at you again.

“Gwenchana noona?” Zelo and Jongup moved to your side and the both of them whispered.

“I’m okay!” you gave them a reassuring smile.

“Just tell us if you’re not feeling good. Ara?” Jongup patted your back then looked at the board again. Soon the bell rang and all your classmates went to the cafeteria as well as Jongup and Zelo. You decided not to eat and just sleep inside the classroom. You rested your head in your desk and started sleeping but you still can’t; the accident that happened to your sister kept appearing in your mind and you started crying. While you were crying, you didn’t notice that the whole B.A.P was watching you and all of them were really concerned about you. They slowly came near you and that’s the time where you sensed that someone was there.

“Waeyo? What do you need?” you muttered while your head was resting on your arms on the desk as you secretly wipe your tears.

“How did she know we are here?” Yongguk mouthed to the other members.

“Mollayo! Maybe she’s psychic!” Himchan mouthed to Yongguk, earning a smack from him.

“Can you please leave me alone?” you pleaded. Once you stood up, you felt unconscious and you suddenly collapsed on the floor.

“JAEMIN-AH!” All of them were shocked seeing you collapse on the floor. Daehyun didn’t hesitate to carry you, he brought you up to the clinic room while carrying you bridal style. The others were following behind and were worried to death especially Youngjae, who was feeling a little bit jealous upon seeing his hyung carrying you.

Daehyun's POV

I started to panic after I saw Jaemin collapse on the floor. I didn't hesitate to carry her because her condition might get worse. I carried her bridal style and to my surprise, she was actually lighter than I thought.

While i was carrying her, I couldn't resist looking at her. She was like an angel. 'Yah! Daehyun-ah! Are you starting to like her' I mentally asked myself.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun~ Stop looking at her, you might burry a hole in there!" Yongguk hyung whispered, teasing me.

"No I'm not!" I looked away, feeling embarassed. 

 

________

Gonna continue updating tomorrow~ Thanks for reading!!! Pls. keep on subscribing guys! Mwah<3