First day on the job

The Blondes who make me smile

Chapter 6

========after class

You were walking towards the gate when you saw B.A.P surrounded by a bunch of girls.

“Oh… hyung! There she is…” Zelo elbowed Yongguk who was talking to Himchan then pointed at you.

“Jaemin- ah!!! Come here!” Jong up waved at you.

You pretended that you didn’t saw them then continued walking.

“Gotcha!”  Youngjae blocked you.

“Yah! Step out off the way if you still want to live!” you threatened raising your eyebrows in unison.

“No. I won’t. If you tell us where you are going?” Youngjae demanded.

“Yeah!  Jae min-ah tell us where and we will go with you!” Zelo and Jongup joined in.

“Aish… Seriously! I’m late for work!!!” you whispered

“Yah! Kids stop messing up with Jaemin! She has work to do…” Daehyun interrupted

“Hyung! How did you know?” Zelo asked looking confused. While they were arguing, you tried to escape but Youngjae grabbed your wrist.

“Where do you think you are going missy?” he muttered.

“Aigoo… please, I beg of you, let go off me. I need to go to work… my boss might kill me!” You pleaded.

“Arasseo… but in one condition, you have to grant me one wish!!!” he smiled evilly.

“Mwoh! Seriously? I’m not even a GENIE or a member of SNSD! Are you kidding me?” you laughed at his silliness.

“Ok! Then I won’t late you go!” he said, bitterly.

“Oh…Ara-ara!” He then let go off you and after that you ran.

“Hyung! Why’d you let her escape…? We wanted to spend time with her!!!” Zelo and Jongup pouted.

“Aish… These kids! Let her be… Maybe she is busy or something!” Yongguk patted Zelo and Jong up’s backs.

Daehyun’s P.O.V

I spotted Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup with Jaemin as I walked through the school gate. I think they were messing up with her ‘cause I can see the look on her face that she was getting pissed off so I interrupted them.

“Aish… Seriously! I’m late for work!!!” I heard her whisper.

“Yah! Kids stop messing up with Jaemin! She has work to do…” I interrupted.

“Hyung! How did you know?” Zelo asked me looking confused. While we were arguing, I noticed she ran away but Youngjae stop her by holding her wrist. I ignored the two maknaes and watched them. I felt something awkward once he held her wrist as if I was jealous. ‘Yah! Jung Daehyun! STOP!STOP!’ I mentally slapped myself. Once I saw her running away, I asked permission to Yongguk hyung to go first and he allowed me to. That was the time that I went to the coffee shop.

~~~~ In the coffee shop

“Aish… Do I have to wear this?” you asked Daehyun while looking intently at your Male worker’s uniform.

“Dae…” He said flatly.

“Uhhhh…” you hesitated.

“Okay then you are fired!” he threatened

“Ara-ara I was just joking! Sheeeshh…” you laughed sheepishly as you elbowed his shoulders.

 “Tchhh… Go and change!” he ordered

“In front of you?” you teased

“Dae… Arasseo! Pali. Pali. Remove your shirt in front of me now… You’re so confident… Please do not disappoint me, Jaemin-ssi.” He waited intently for you to remove your shirt in front of him.

“Aish.. Ara!!!” You pretended to pull up your shirt.

“Hajima!!!” He stopped you from pulling your shirt further and looked away; his face was all red like a tomato.

“Please stop fooling around and start working~!” He coughed and slammed the door, leaving you inside to change.

“Aigooo…”

~~~~~~~~ (While working)

“Welcome customer! May I take your order?” You bowed to the customer.

“I would like to order soap!” the customer *who is obviously drunk* ordered.. You can smell the strong odor of alcohol through his breath.

“Yah! Ahjussi~ Are you blind or are you just simply stupid? Can you see any soap written on the menu? Is this the supermarket? Now hurry up and tell me your order.” You forced out a sarcastic smile while pointing your fingers at the menu above.

“Aish…This Brat-----” he attempted to slap you on the face when Daehyun magically appeared beside the drunken customer, grabbing the guy’s wrist.

“Um…. Cheseonghamnida… Can I help you with something?” Daehyun calmly asked as he released the guy’s hand.

“Why is there no soap in here?!!! What a useless shop!!” Making so many ruckus, The man shoved Daehyun’s shoulder.

The both of you bursted in laughter.. Daehyun doesn’t have any other choice but to rush towards the comfort room and give him the bathroom soap.

“Here you go.. customer—“ He bowed, pocketing his lips.

“Finally!!! Sheesh….” The guy snatched the soap from Daehyun’s hands and left the both of you exchanging giggles.

“Shouldn’t you call the police or something?” You let out a breath.. your tummy already hurts from all that laughter.

“Let him be… Go back to work~” He demanded as he wiped his hands filled with particles of soap with the tissue you offered him.

After that Blah Blah Blah hours of working, you decided to go home.

“Want me to drive you home?” Daehyun asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

“No thanks… I have my own feet…” you replied.

“What if the drunken man appears and asks you again for soap?” Looking at the ceiling, He rubbed his chin thinking of the possible scenarios that might happen.

“Hehehe… Very funny! I know how to defend myself from strangers!” You forced out a sarcastic laugh.

“Okay… If you say so!” he waved goodbye at you.

You walked home safely and greeted your auntie good night since you want to sleep early. Once you were on your room, you immediately lay on your bed. ‘Ah…What a day!’ you thought as you dozed off.