First day of school

The Blondes who make me smile

Chapter 4

One week has passed and it was the first day of school.

“KKKKRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG…” your alarm clock rang. “Aish…” you complained as you moved to the other side of the bed to prevent your ears from hearing the alarm. You got irritated so you threw it on the floor, but it kept on ringing. You got up and decided to start getting reading for school.

 “Morning Auntie!” you greeted her with a smile while walking towards the table.

 “Good morning my darling…” she was about to kiss your forehead but you stopped her.

“Waeyo? Is something wrong?” she asked confused.

“Eobseo(none)... but  auntie can you please stop being kissy!” you demanded

“Nevah!!! I will always kiss my baby!” she marked

“Tsk…Ahjumma, I’ll be leaving now!!!” you waved at your hands as you made your way towards the gate. You got inside your aunt’s car driven by Mr. Lee.

“Aigooo… Can she stop calling me ahjumma?” your aunt pouted.

Naekkeo haja nega neol saranghae ,eo~ your phone rang . It was a text from daehyun.

To: Jaemin    From: Daehyun oppa

You’ll be in working on Mondays and Fridays at 4:30pm. Ara? Good luck on your first day in school… Hwaiting! :)

‘What? Daehyun- OPPA! That jerk!’ 

Flasback

  “How could you say that to the owner of the shop you’re working at?” he pouted.

 Your mood brightened as soon as you heard the words *shop you’re working at*

“Ah, Chinjja? I can work here?” You grinned.

 “Dae… you can but in one condition…”he sheepishly smiled. 

“You would be dressing up as a boy and act like one cause many people would be shocked when they see a girl working here, as you can see my workers here are all guys.” He continued.

“Mwo?” you were shocked… “Are you really serious?”

“Does this face don’t look serious?” he pointed at his face.

“But- I don’t look like a boy!” you said unexpectedly.

He started eyeing you from top to bottom “No you’re perfect!” he said with a smirk.

“Yah! You ert!” covered your body with your hands.

He coughed “Ani! No I am not!” then he trailed off and put on a weird looking mask that covers half of his face.

“Weirdo…” you whispered.

“Yah! I can hear you!” he returned and faced you.

“Ah! I almost forgot… give me your number and I will give mine!” he ordered                                     

“Waeyo?” you asked but you already know the answer; you just want to mess up with him.

“Duh.. for emergency purposes!”

“What if I don’t want to!”

“Then you’re fired” he said, a bit straightforward.

“Hehehe… just messing up with you! Of course I will give it to my boss!!!” you laughed uneasily.

“Good…” he handed you over his phone and you handed yours to him.

“Happy?” you asked him jokingly.

“No comment!” he stated

End of flashback

“Young miss- I mean Jaemin-ssi , we are here…” he snapped you out of your thoughts. You bowed to him before entering the gate.

 ‘Jaemin-ah, you can do this! Hwaiting!’ you thought. As you were walking towards the gate, you were squished by a bunch of people forming a crowd.

 “Yah!Yah!Yah!” you yelled. Students glared at you as if they were throwing invisible daggers at you.

“B.A.P is here!!!” a girl squealed making everyone scream and approach them. You tried getting out of the crowd but you couldn’t so you decided to crawl out off it. You didn’t mind what path you were going, you kept on crawling when you notice you were out of it.

“Yes! I’m free!” you threw your fists in the air. You dusted off your skirt and then all of them laughed at once except for the 6 blonde guys in front of you.

“Aish…” you whispered and lowered down your head then ran away.

Daehyun’s POV

“Was that---Jaemin-ah!” I called but it was too late so I just stared at her fading figure.

 “Hyung, you know her?” Zelo asked.

 “…” I feel like punching those dorks who laughed at her. I clenched my fist to prevent me from doing anything stupid.

‘Yah! Jung Daehyun~ what’s happening to you? You just knew that girl days ago!!!’ I shook my head to stop thinking of her. Then I noticed my fellow BAP members were staring at me so I started walking inside the school with girls following me.

“What’s up with him?” all the members said in unison and then they went to their respective classes after hearing the bell rang.  

End of POV