Applying for a job but in one condition

The Blondes who make me smile

Chapter 3        

The next day you decided to explore around your neighborhood. On your way, you passed by a coffee shop named “Coffee Prince”, you thought of working there since you realize that you might become a burden to your aunt. You nwated to earn your own money. You entered the shop and you can see only guys are working there.

 “Annyeong haseo! Please come in you’re welcome…” a guy greeted you with a smile. “Can I ask where your manager’s office is?” you asked. He pointed at the room in the right. You didn’t even mind saying thanks to him since you really wanted to get that job as soon as possible.

 “Seriously… Not even thanking me? How rude!” the guy mouthed as he followed you on your way with his gaze. You knocked at the door and nervously opened when you heard a man said “Come in.”

“Annyeong hashimnika… I’m here to apply for a job.” you tried to be polite. He was eyeing from top to bottom for a couple of minutes then finally spoke

 “Mianhe… but we only allow boys working here.” he smiled sarcastically.

“Mwo? Waeyo?” you raised your eyes in unison due to confusion.

“Because girls are always whining and they can never do things quickly…” He smirked. You clenched you fist after hearing him degrade your gender.

 “Yah! ert ahjussi~look I’m trying to be polite here, okay? And how dare you degrade my gender?!!” you tapped his desk HARD while gritting your teeth.

 “Yah!! I told you we’re not accepting girls, are you stupid or something---?”His words were cut off when the door opened.

“Yah! What’s with the ruckus here?” a blonde guy shouted looking so angry.

 “Um…daehyun-ssi, it’s this girl right here.. She became berserk all of the sudden…” the man started to panic and pointed his index finger at you, blaming you for everything.

“Tsk… Liar! ert ahjussi~” you gave the old man a death gaze while clenching your fists tight, getting ready to punch his face.

 “Mr. Nam, I pay you good money to work not to slack all day and eye on girls…”

“But…” he stammered as he gave the man in front of him a questioning stare.

“No buts, you’re fired!!!” he said sternly. He started packing up his things and glared at you as if he was stabbing you with a knife

 “You’ll regret this!” he mouthed directly at you as he trailed off. You were feeling a bit uneasy hearing him cursing at you like that.  

“eo.. Miss are you okay?” you snapped out of your thoughts once you realize the blonde guy’s face was inches away from you.

“Oh...” you said in weak voice then took a step backward.

“I’m so sorry for causing a ruckus in here…” you bowed 90 degrees.

 “So I heard you wanted to apply?” he rubbed his chin while inspecting you from head to toe.

“….” His stare was making you a bit uncomfortable, making you walk backwards and without even realizing it, you had already bumped your head against the wall behind you.

“Appa…” you shrieked in pain, as you rubbed the back of your head with your palm.  

“Gwenchana?” he asked looking worried while leaning closer to your face. Your were staring at his pinkish and plump lips and you felt your cheeks were burning so before he notices it, you pushed him.

 “No!!! It doesn’t hurt at all… I really want to try it again!” you sarcastically said, giving him an evil smirk while rolling your eyeballs.

 “How could you say that to the owner of the shop you’re working at?” he pouted.

 Your mood brightened as soon as you heard the words *shop you’re working at*

“Ah, Chinjja? I can work here?” You grinned.

 “Dae… you can but in one condition…”he sheepishly smiled.  “You would be dressing up as a boy and act like one cause many people would be shocked when they see a girl working here, as you can see my workers here are all guys.”